Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yes Ulric, yes I love your cock so much~!! F-Fuck I can't wait for you to knot me..~!!" He cried.

Sylas cries out and slams his hips hard agsinst Ulric's, crying out and trembling hard. "N-Not.. At all..~!"

Sylas shuddered hard and cried out, only moving faster now. "P-Promise, big boy..~?" He moaned lowly.

Sylas moaned lowly and placed a hand on his ass, leaning back and watching as his body devoured Ulric's massivr cock.

Sylas panted hard and managed to focus enough to give himself a good view, and moved torturously slow.

Sylas bit his lip and nodded, continuing to move slowly to watch. The sight sent a shudder up his spine, and his cock throbbed harder. "F-Fuck..~💕"

"Th-Then do something about it..~ I know you're really wanting to ruin me, right..~?" He panted, eyes mischievous but still filled with lust.

He scooped his arms under Sylas' legs and pulled him against his chest, bouncing him hard over his thick cock.

Sylas gasped and covered his mouth to muffle a loud scream, his cock throbbing hard, his eyes rolling back hard.

Sylas moved his hands from his mouth and gripped Ulric's wrists, trying to remain steady. "F-Fuuuh.. Fuck..~!! Ulric~!! Oh fuck it's so good~!!"

Back
Top Bottom