Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Sylas arched and moaned lowly, swallowing him to the base and groping his sack. If anything, that could be taken as a yes.

He moaned lowly and forced Sylas back before he came, "On your back, bitch. I want to admire your curves~"

Sylas blushed darkly and did as he was told, laying on his back and hooking his arm under the crook of his knee as he raised his leg. The cincher only made his curves more dangerous.

He snarled and pressed the tip of his cock to his entrance before pushing into him with a loud moan, using his saliva as lubricant.

Sylas arched and bit his knuckle, trying to keep quiet, but was being stretched to his limits. "U..Ulric..~!!"

Sylas was crying out and panting hard, his face contorted in pleasure. His eyes were clouded over and he bit his lip, his juices dripping down his shaft.

Sylas arched and gripped the bed hard, completely lost in pleasure. "H-Haaah f-fuck this is the best cock I've ever had..~!! H-Harder..~! F-Fuck me harder, Ulric..~!!"

He smirked sinisterly and started moving harder, skin slapping against skin loudly as Ulric moved. He held Sylas's waist firmly as a sort of leverage, using the force of his thrusts to have his petite lover bounce against him each time, driving him deeper.

Sylas couldn't hold out for long under this kind of onslaught, his cries loud, his face flushed and twisted in maddening pleasure. "O-Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck you brute you fucking brute oh my god I'm gonna cum~!!" Hr cried, drooling heavily.

Sylas suddenly arched hard, tightening around Ulric's massive cock as he climaxed hard, firing his load all over his own chest and face.

He clamped his hand over Sylas' mouth and snarled in his ear, "Not so fucking loud, bitch, ye'll get us in trouble with that whore mouth of yers."

Sylas moaned lowly and trembled, his moans and cries now muffled, but they were louder than before.

He was still ruthless, merciless, brutal. All things Sylas loved about him, even more so when he fucked him.

Sylas was a squirming mess beneath him, unable to control himself. He was being forced through continuous orgasms, and he loved each one more than the last.

Back
Top Bottom