Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Good boy~" He rumbled before grabbing his waist easily in both hands and using him as a toy, pumping hin over his rocket and knot hard and fast.

Sylas screams loudly, holding onto his wrists. "O-Oh my god~!!" He cried. "F-Fuck it's so good~!!"

That alone sent Sylas over the edge again, screaming as he climaxed hard. Wasn't even close? Literally inhuman, it made sense, but still.

The moon was almost about to set and Sylas had been forced to cum so many times that he blacked out once or twice before Ulric started getting desperate. "F-Fuck, here it comes...~! Beg for it, bitch...~!"

"H-Haaah~!! Y-Yes Ulric, yes~!! F-Finally ~!! P-Please cum~!! I-I need it so badly..~!!" He slurred, barely able to focus.

He howled and slammed the knot deep intl him as his cock pumped a massive heavy load deep inside him, thick and sticky

He pulled out and dropped beside Sylas, huffing and puffing, "Yer mine now, morsel...hope that's a'right with ye..."

He moved closer to keep him warm, closing his eyes slowly, "Good..." He muttered, "Sorry if ye cinna walk in th' mornin'.."

Sylas sighs contently and nuzzles into him, simply managing a soft shake of his head before passing out.

When he woke up, Ulric was back in his human form and still passed out. It must have burned all his energy and then some.

He stumbled to the cart and moved to take a swig from the canteen, shivering in the cool morning air.

The sun looked like it had almost fully , the birds chirping and the horses grazing as they waited around.

He nuzzled into him and gave a soft huff like an old dog, keeping his eyes shut to try and sleep a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom