Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He continued until he reached the knot, breath hot and labored, "Gods...~ yer body is so damn greedy~"

Sylas pants hard, struggling to focus. He looks down and moans lowly. "I-It's not all inside yet..~?! F-Fuck..~! A-An inch, my ass..~!" He cried.

He shudders hard and pants. "O-Oh.. oh fuck, th-that looks a lot bigger down there.." he said, reaching to gently stroke the knot.

He growled lowly and tried pushing the knot in, watching his tight hole struggle with such a large object.

Sylas nearly screamed, climaxing the instant the knot was fully seated inside him. He panted hard. "H-Haah..~! F-Fuck, i-it's in..~!" He cried.

He forced the knot out with a loud pop before seating it back in. His tongue hung out, fur standing on end, "Fuck, I haven't felt this good in ages~"

Sylas cried out and rocked his hips against Ulric's knot, a sensation that send a shudder up Ulric's spine.

Sylas was forced over the edge again and again, spilling load after load onto his chest. "Y-You brute, y-you absolute animal~!!" He cried, bucking his hips hard.

He snarled, drool dripping from his jowls, "Ye love it. Ye love this fat cock. This solid knot. Admit it. Yer already addicted."

Sylas screamed and came again, body trembling around his girth. "Y-Yes, yes I'm addicted~!! I-it's the best, the absolute best~!!" He cried.

He leaned in close and slowly licked Sylas' lips, "Who is my lucky lil greedy morsel~?" He asked huskily

Back
Top Bottom