Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"H-Haah~ F-Fuck, I-I love it~~" he moaned, melting into the blanket, bucking his hips against Ulric. "Th-This is the best~! Th-The best cock I've ever had..~!"

Sylas moved faster and faster, slamming his hips hard against Ulric. "F-Fuck, Ulric, I-I'm so close..~!!"

"F-Fuck, come on, don't just sit there..~!" He whined, bucking hard and slamming from tip to base with a low, gutteral moan.

He gripped his hips tight, "If that's what you want~" He purred lowly and started slamming into him roughly.

Sylas cries out and screams, clawing at the blankets and drooling heavily. "Y-Yes yes, fuck yes~!!" He cried, now being forced closer to his end.

Sylas bucked hard and slammed against him before climaxing hard, harder than he ever had before. "O-Oh fuck, I-I can't stop~!!"

Sylas arches hard and leans back, moaning loudly over and over, still dizzy and sensitive. "F-Fuck.. I-I don't know.. i-if I've ever finished that hard before..~!"

He pulled his head back by his hair and left marks all along his neck as he bucked his hips to keep him going.

Back
Top Bottom