Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hired Help (P) -Ladydark/Haluesen-

The mesmerized maid took more of him into her mouth. She was still learning even in this state, but tried to do all she could. So desperate was she to cum that she was willing to do a lot to get it. Her tongue curled around his cock, her mouth sucked harder, and her head started bobbing whenever he applied pressure to her hair.

The maids around yelled their opinions. It seemed like more than half of the girls were saying no she didn't yet, either out of mischief or thinking she needed to be fucked to get that. A handful of maids did love the show she did, and said she should get to cum. Aleya's arm began to strain and get tired from constantly thrusting the toy up into her from this position.

“Alright... I think she’s earned it...” He holds her hair and starts to thrust into her mouth, careful not to go too deep as she was still new to this. “Nnn... Fuck she’s good for a beginner...” It only takes a few more thrusts until he stiffens up and empties into her mouth, pulling out to get the last on her face. Panting he steps back to watch her, knowing her release is coming, making sure she gets filmed.

As his cum shot into her mouth she gave a moan of surprise, but still held onto him and sucked hard to get it all. Her hand played with his sack as he emptied himself into her. Once he did she felt a surge of ecstasy through her body. With a high-pitched cry she pushed the toy deep inside her and came on it, her body spasming and shaking. There on the table in front of everyone she had the biggest orgasm she'd had so far. Once she was done she lay there curled up, panting and moaning quietly.

Atishi grins as he watches her finally cum, the look on her face was amazing, and he got it all on tape. He smirks as she winds down, he turns the camera off and glances at his other girls. “As fun as this was... No one speaks of it around her... Not yet anyway...” He types out another command, telling her to go and wash up once she can move again, then to get ready for bed, forgetting everything once again. He hit send and goes to another girl “So... Who will be in my bed tonight...” He grins, just waiting for the day when he can show her all she’s done and break her for himself.

The other girls agreed, although none of them knew just what his intentions were. He wanted this, and so they were happy to help. All of the girls jumped up waving their hands, trying to get his attention. A busty young redhead maid was the most direct, walking straight up to him. "Me sir please, pick me! I haven't felt your touch in a week, the things I will do for it will make you so happy!"

As that all went on Aleya stumbled away to the shower. In a mindless state she thoroughly cleaned herself up. Only once she was dress in her conservative night gown and laying down did her own thoughts return. "It's bedtime already? Wow I must have been tired and working hard today." There was only the taste of her toothpaste in her mouth as she curled up and went to bed with a satisfied feeling in her head that she couldn't explain.

Atoshi chuckles softly and grins back at her “Well... That’s hard to refuse... Alright...” He moves to her and takes her hand, pulling her closer. “Then lead the way...” He kisses her softly, then gives her ass a little slap. He had a feeling he wasn’t getting much sleep tonight.

Once upstairs, he passed by Aleya’s room and grins, the fun he hap planned for her.

Aleya was well and asleep at this point. She didn't at all suspect what had happened to her today. The innocent girl was just happy at doing her work. But tomorrow she really should try to make some friends around here. After all this was her home now, and she doubted the person she was working for would be much of a friend to her.

The redheaded maid led Atoshi to one of the clean side room. Once she was in there she clung to him and kissed him deeply. It wasn't long until she was stripped naked, only taking time to lovingly kiss her wonderful Master, before she was on her knees in front of him. "I need this so badly sir...I've only had a toy for days, and watching what happened to the new girl was so amazing! Do you think she'll change, come to want you like we all do?" By now she had stripped his pants, and was stroking his cock right up near her face.

Atoshi smirks and let his pet for the evening lead the way and grins as he watches her strip. “Only a toy huh...” He slowly removes his shirt as she strips him below, then runs his fingers through her hair. “Mmm... Glad you liked the show... I quite enjoyed it myself...” He chuckles a bit “Hmm... I’m not sure how she’ll break... But I’ll make her remember everything in front of everyone, so we can all watch...” He moans softly, but then pulls her up and away from his cock, kissing her roughly. “Nnn... Enough playing...” He lifts her and tosses her at the bed, following and crawling over her, pinning her hands above her head. “No holding back...” He lifts her leg and thrusts into her quickly, wrapping it around his waist and starting a fast pace.

This eager maid was only too happy for him to take charge. She moaned loudly once he penetrated her, and squirmed enticingly under his grip. Both legs clung on around his waist as she cooed. "I-I was only too happy to pleasure you first sir, mmmm! But if you want to get to the best part first, who am I to object? Oh, oh!" As Atoshi hit particularly deep into her the redhead's body rocked along with him. In no time her eyes were closed, she was panting and crying out erotically, and her breasts bounced against him as the woman was taken.

“Nnn... Fuck that’s tight...” He looks down at her and grins, then moves to lick and nip at her breasts, sucking her nipple slightly. “The new girl... Is in for quite the... S-Surprise... Nnnn... When I make her remember...” He kisses her roughly a moment “And all you girls will be there to watch...” He picks up the pace and thrusts harder.

Back
Top Bottom