Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hired Help (P) -Ladydark/Haluesen-

Ladydark

The minds master
Atoshi Urishima was finally on his way home for the summer, his private boarding school was wonderful, and his female teachers were fun to play with, but the female servents at home were much better. He had been working and privately training his fathers staff since he was 16, now that he was 21, they were all pretty well broken in and knew their place. When the town car pulls up to the estate he watches out the window as they drive up the drive way. He sits up a bit more when he sees a new face among his personal slaves. “Did father hire another maid...” He questions out loud, to no one in particular.

Among the old familiar faces was at least one new one. Standing near the front with a determined expression, Aleya Treppe looked at the car that carried the new man she was to serve. 'The others haven't told me anything about him really, and his father only told me what he looked like. Guess today I'll be learning who he really is.' She thought this to herself as everyone around her waited either tensely or plainly for the master to step out.

Atoshi steps out of the car once it stops and looks over his pets, they already knew what he expected when he got home from school. He smiles to them all, then stops before the new face “Hello... You must be new... I don’t recognize you...” He steps back and looks her over slowy, she was cute at least, he smiles slightly at her again. “How long have you been here...”

As he strode up to her, Ayela stood straight and confident, knowing this was gonna give him the impression of her while she worked her. She didn't want to seem like a pushover. "I'm new sir, only been around a couple weeks I think. Ayela, sir." And she punctuated it with another little bow.

“Ayela... Only a few weeks...” He looks to the other women “Have the others been nice to you... Showing you around and such...” He starts towards the house, the others were getting his bags and following him. He turns to one maid “Rose... I’ll be heading up for my bath now... Let me know when dinner is ready...”

"Of course master." Ayela heard Rose speak near her, and that servant was quickly gone. It distracted her for a moment, before she could respond. "Hmm? Oh yes, everything has been fine. I know who does what and my way around the house." Her mind was still on the job, as she gave him a straightforward answer. She followed, waiting for his next questions or her first job for him.

He glances at her again “Alright then... I’m glad the girls are treating you well... Come with me a moment... I have a task for you...” He sets his bag down, another maid picking it up and taking it somewhere, he then heads upstairs to his room. Once they were in his room he begins to remove his shirt, then opening his pants “So the girls have filled you in I’m guessing... Would you like it in the bed or in the bath...” He turns to her, only in his boxers, waiting for her answer.

She watched her undressing with an attempt at being casual, but in truth she was a bit uncomfortable with it. Still she just figured he was relaxed about changing...until the next thing he said of course. It took a second for it to click in her head. A deep blush covered her face and she took a couple steps back. "Wh-what? Sir I...I was not told I...this is completely inappropriate!" Sure she learned from the others that some of the other servants had sex with him but they had been oddly cagey about that. Now she was learning it was some type of expected orders?! Who did this guy think he was?

Atoshi stares at her a moment, then crosses his arms. “I thought you said the girls filled you in...” He steps closer to her and looks her over “Well... What did they tell you...” He starts to move closer, almost backing her up to the wall.

Aleya gulped as he approached her, but after only a couple steps back stood her ground. "Some...some did mention pleasuring you...I thought that was a side job for them specifically, or an off the job sort of thing though. I didn't question more than that..." With a wall behind her and him encroaching in front of her, she crossed her own arms and glared at him. "I'm here to do conventional work sir. I am not about to bend over for you just because you say so!" Though a little scared she was also angry, and not letting this go.

Atoshi chuckles and leans closer, resting his arm on the wall above her head. “Side job... No... Well, the ones I pay I guess it could be a side job... But mostly I broke them all...” He reaches down and tips her chin up “So... I wonder what it will take to get you in my bed... Maybe there’s some dirt I can find on you... Maybe a little raise in your salary...” He grins at her.

The girl was certainly trapped, but that just made her more intent on fighting back. She huffed at him and pulled her face away. "I-if you want to bed me so badly, you could start by being an actual gentleman!" Aleya closed her eyes as she turned from him. "This certainly isn't any way to treat a woman. You aren't finding anything in my past, and I'm no little whore who will drop my panties for a bit of money!"

He glares slightly, then just smiles and steps back “So... That’s how it’s gonna be...” He nods and looks her over, he’d have to find another way to get her, he wasn’t about to play nice with a servant. “Fine... You can go...” He turns away from her and heads towards his bathroom, completely ignoring her if she said anything more and closes the door behind him.

The maid watched and huffed as he went, then walked away herself. She showed a bit of the anxiety she felt then as her breathing quickened. Aleya thought on how odd and scary that was, on her first day here too! But she wasn't going to let this keep her from doing a good job. Away she went to clean the guest rooms of the massive place.

Atoshi was thinking as he had his bath, then eventually calling in one of the other maids to fool around with. He was thinking of ways to get the new goody goody maid to do as he wished. It wasn’t until his current partner was a twitching mess on the side of the tub, that it came to him. She wouldn’t give control to him, so he’d just take it! He cleans himself up and leaves the maid there to fix herself and the bathroom.

He dries off as he walks into his room, pulling out his laptop and booting it up. A friend of his had been working on something for him and he almost forgot about it. He opens his email and sends a message asking if he had it read yet and if so to send it to him, ASAP. He goes to get dressed and smirks when he heads the sound of a reply a few minutes later. He sits to button his shirt and opens the mail. It was ready and his buddy would send it by courier to have it to him by tomorrow.

For that whole day Aleya just kept to her work and tried to stay out of Atoshi's way. She spoke to one of the other maids later about his propositioning her and her refusal...the reaction of that other maid scared Aleya a bit. Like it was something that just wasn't done. Surely all of these girls couldn't be sleeping with him...could they? It was a thought she tried to put out of her mind, simply keeping to herself.

Atoshi went about the rest of his day as normal, but did avoid Aleya as much as he could, wanting her to think he was done with her. Spending most of his day in the pool with a few of the other girls before dinner. He was very different around his parents, becoming the perfect gentleman and playing the part of devoted son. After dinner, a few of the maids followed him to his room, they wouldn’t be leaving until the morning.

She herself was quite happy to be able to just do her work without being propositioned by Atoshi again. When left alone she was shown to be quite a good worker and happy to be of assistance. However she didn't take it well when a chef tried to boss her around. Aleya knew her work, someone with other responsibilities should just leave her to them! Though generally nice the attitude she showed earlier wasn't just bravado, she was really quite headstrong.

In the evening she was doing some simple cleaning in the hall when she saw the maids walking behind Atoshi. They just looked...she couldn't even describe it. Like it was just part of life to them. Aleya shuddered and hurried through the rest of her work so she could go to bed, her first night staying here with the young master around.

Morning came and two more maids brought him his breakfast, the maids from the night before left with the dishes. He rolls over onto one and looks down at her, thrusting into her slowly. “That new girl... Needs to learn her place here...” He speeds up “I’m expecting a package today, she is not to know about it... Let all the girls know...” He finally speeds up to his max so they both fall off the ledge into bliss.

The girl who he was left with gratefully took his slow fucking with a look of bliss and a low drawn-out moan. "Yes sir...learn her place..." As he sped up the girl cried out to him. "Y-yes Master! T-tell them all, she won't know, y-yes!" As he screwed her to completion she first moaned out highly in pleasure, then mewled softly as she lay there under him, smiling and sated.

Aleya was up bright and early in the morning, and though she hated mornings she sucked it up and went on with her day. Her morning duties were clothes washing, so she did that. As she woke up properly through the day she hummed little tunes to herself. The morning errands done, she went off to go have her own breakfast. Though she needed to hurry it didn't matter, the pressure fit her just fine.

Panting slightly, he looks down at her “Good.... I have a little surprise for her... She’ll soon be happy like the rest of you...” He leans down and kisses and nips at her neck, pulling from her slowly. “Mmm... Come along... You can clean my dick while I showed... Then go deliver your message... I’ll even give your panties back...” This particular maid, he broke completely a few years ago, she couldn’t function unless she was being pleasured in some way. He took her vibrating panties this morning, he smirks back at her as he heads to the bathroom.

The mindless girl nodded and gave her usual faraway smile. "Ohhhh yes Master...I've been missing them dearly..." Excitedly she followed him into the bathroom. Once in the shower she wasted no time stroking and kissing his cock. "Sir, will she come to love this cock like the rest of us have?" She questioned, turned on by the idea. Almost everything turned her on now. Like how she began to suck on him eagerly on her hands and knees.

Once the showering was done and she had her source of wonderful bliss back, she went to work relaying her Master's command. "A package is coming in today, do not let the maid Aleya know!" She spread this to every other maid, who all kept it from a totally unaware Aleya who was just enjoying her small food break before more work.

It was around noon when Atoshi heard the doorbell ring, and one of his girls going to answer it. He grins as he hears her coming up the stairs to his room, his parents had just left for the day as well. He was sitting in his room, setting up his computer area again and putting his personal things where he wants. He looks to the door as Tess walks into his room with the small package in her hands. “Oh, it’s here... Perfect” He stands and takes it from her, giving her a soft kiss and a nice grope with his free hand. “Stay here... You can help me test it...” He opens the box and takes the small item to his computer, and plugging one into it.

After several minutes, he unplugs the device from the small cord and walks back over to Tess. “Alright Tess... Stick this to the back of your neck... There may be a tiny prick, but you shouldn’t notice it...” He smiles at her and picks up the other device that came with it, a small key pad with display.

This controlled slave went along with her master calmly, only showing a quiet moan as he fondled her. "Yes...yes I can do that." She took the odd device from Atoshi. With a deep breath she closed her eyes and did as he said, attaching the thing to her neck. From there she curiously awaited his wishes.

“Perfect baby... Now just relax like normal...” He looks down to the keypad and starts to type a few things into it, he sent a command to the device, to sent signals to her her brain. It started out small, taking control of her body, but not her mind. He sent the signal for her hands to start touching herself. Hitting send, he looks up at her again.

Back
Top Bottom