Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hired Help (P) -Ladydark/Haluesen-

“Nnn... God you’re tight...” He moans and pushes a bit harder, then pulls out a bit to start rocking into her slowly. “How’s that kitten...” He groans again, every few rocks he pushes deeper into her until he feels a wall, he looks down at her, then pushes through. “Mmm...” He rubs her hips and starts thrusting again, still slowly, but deeper. He reaches for one of her hands and places it on her clit, looking at her “Rub slowly... Teasing...”

"Oh...oh that's nice..."Aleya muttered softly at his question. As he slowly penetrated her and her narrow womanhood widened to accept him she writhed on the bed, her head going left and right. From her lips came little sighs and coos of pleasure. Her eyes maintained that faraway, unfocused look. As he then took that final step and took away her virginity, her body tensed up a bit. Normally there would be more of a reaction, more to the pain she felt at the moment, but he had told her not to care so she didn't. At that moment all she did was moan for him. Once her hand was taken to touch her clit though she gave a small eager cry. Nodding, her fingers started to very lightly play with herself unlike her more frenzied motions earlier. "Oh...ohhh fuck.." Her lust-clouded frame made her words much less polite and lady-like than before.

He smirks and starts to speed up after a few more minutes of slow and steady, she was getting wet again. He holds her hips and lifts them slightly so he can thrust at a new angle, he thrusts a bit harder as well. “Mmm... I’m going to have fun breaking you in... You’ll enjoy every minute of it...” He’s thrusting a bit faster again “The pleasure I give you, burning deep into your mind...” He moans again and continues to rock his hips into her.

As his wonderful cock continued to plow into her the cute maid's eyes closed and she nodded. "Y-yes, yes I enjoy it a lot!" Her little voice moaned as she continued to rub herself. The fingers of the hand touching her shook and shook more as his thrusts made her body quake, and her breasts bounced in time with his movements. Another sexy moan left her as her other hand clenched the sheets tightly.

He chuckles slightly as he moans again and stares down at her, watching her chest bouncing with his movements. “Nnn... Fuck...” He tilts his own head back as he get close again, he speeds up a bit more and holds her hips tighter. “Cum with me... Like you never have before... A-Ahhhh..” He thrusts deep and fills her, his movements a bit shaky as he calms down, then slowly pulls from her, letting her go.

Considering she had never been with a man before now and that most of her self-inflicted orgasms were pretty standard, cumming like never before was something basically inevitable. Aleya let out a strangled cry as her back arched and her inner walls clinged around him, hitting her own release hard. Back and forth her head flailed and she pulled at the sheets under her, looking very passionate and lustful.

Once it ended she was left there sweating and panting, eyes still with a dull look to them, just following her orders. As he pulled out of her another small whimpery moan escaped her and her body jerked a bit towards him. "Aaaah...hah...oh m-my god..." She mumbled in a dreamy tone.

Panting slightly himself, Atoshi steps back from the bed to look at her a few minutes and grins, she was a good lay. He moves to sit on the bed beside her and picks up the keypad again, starting to type out her next set of commands. Once down he goes over them and finally hits send, glancing at her as he does so. Her first new command was to relax and go take a shower, after she was to dress again and continue as if nothing had happened between them. He also made note for her to completely ignore the small chip on the back of her neck. Once the new set of commands was carried out, the chip would turn off until the next set.

As she gets up to go shower, he grabs his own clothes and pulls them on slightly, he’d change and shower in his own room. He sat on the bed waiting for her, so she could see him leave when she ‘woke up’ and returned to work. After that he would head to his own room.

With the same dull look Aleya sat up, still catching her breath. She picked up the clothes she had removed earlier and went into the nearby bathroom, near the same room where she was originally in the change things. She sighed and hung her head as the water ran over her, relaxing her muscles. She felt a bit of an ache between her legs but of course the maid wasn't concerned about it. Aleya took her time cleaning up.

Once done and all dressed she walked back into the room. The device shut off and her eyes refocused. For a moment Aleya blinked. Then she cleared her throat and spoke up. "Um sir, I need to make the bed. Could I..." She knew better than to boss him around, the girl could get fired for that!

Atoshi smirks at her slightly and stands “Of course... See you later...” He his the keypad in his pocket and leaves the room, heading back to his own for a bath. He pulls one of the other maids into the shower with him, the same one from before, he thanks her, telling her the devise worked.

Aleya smiled and nodded until he left, then shuddered. See you later... He almost made it sound like a threat. Well she couldn't worry about it for now. So the young maid continued to dress up this room and go about her business, completely unaware of how her virginity was taken from her.

That other maid began to service her master in the shower, smiling as she stroked his length. "That's wonderful sir! I imagine she was so happy." A little hum came from her as she pleasured him while listening to whatever he wanted to tell her about the experiment.

He grins at her before pinning her against the shower wall and taking her, keeping a steady pace. “She seemed so... But you’ll all see later... I plan on controlling her during dinner...” He kisses at her neck and speeds up, lifting one of her legs to wrap around his hip. “With mom and dad gone, I can play around with her more... And give all my pets a little show...” He leans back and starts to lick and nip at her breasts lightly. “How does that sound...” He chuckles lightly before holding her hips and thrusting deeper, resting his head on her shoulder.

This maid was panting and squirming as soon as he entered her. With each thrust all she could do was moan and nod for a bit. Her right leg clung to him as her hands gripped his shoulders, eyes wide in ecstasy. "Th-that will be fun s-sir! She- ooohh! she's a cute one...I'd l-love to see what you make her do.." Her own hands held on tightly to him and her hips rolled against his as he began to go deeper. Her eyes closed and she whimpered to him. "S-she's gonna be so lucky...you're so wonderful master!" The busty woman arched as he hit quite deeply inside her.

Atoshi chuckles slightly and speeds up more “Mmm... Don’t worry... She’ll put on a nice little show for everyone... Nnn...” He attacks her breasts again with his teeth and tongue, he was growing closer. He could tell she was getting here too, he made sure to angle her hips so he’d hit that sopt deep inside as much as possible. “Nnn... Cum for me pet... And let me hear you..!” He reaches down to rub her clit quickly as well, then thrusts deep and fills her, tilting his head back to moan loudly.

The woman's moans continued on, easily loud enough to be heard outside. With him biting her breasts she held his head to her, her own head rolling around in sheer pleasure. "Y-yes sir, y-y-yes I will cum, ohhhhh oh yes fuck yesss!" Her voice went to a high pitch as he repeatedly rammed her most sensitive spot. Her womanhood tightly gripped around him as she came, spasming hard in his grasp. With each burst of hot fluid within her she moaned weakly and shuddered, clutching to her master so as to keep as much inside her as possible.

He rests his head against the wall after a few minutes, then slowly lets her leg down as he removes himself from her. “Mmm... Perfect... Now let’s wash up... We need to get ready for dinner...” He smirks at her and reaches for the soap again, starting to wash himself off once again.

The girl quietly followed along (other than a soft moan as he pulled out of her), smiling in a hazy state. Leaning against the wall she tended to her own cleaning, making sure to smell lovely and be completely cleaned off. With that done she got herself dressed out of the shower. "Sir, should I tell anything to the others?" The young maid looked hopeful for more orders.

He was drying his hair as she asked, he looks to her and thinks a moment, then smirks. “Yes... Have everything kept normal, and Aleya kept in the dark... But I also want a few toys brought to the dining room, she’ll be giving us all a good show...” He steps closer to her and gives her another kiss “And once she starts, anyone else can join in if they wish...”

Once alone again, he looks around his room for anything he wanted her to use or wear. He found a sexy school girl outfit and decided to grab it, not sure if he’d have her wear it yet. He takes a seat on his bed and picks up the keypad, then starts to work on her new orders for later.

The eager maid went around telling a few of the others about the plans for tonight, just as before keeping things from Aleya. Which wasn't too hard since Aleya really did prefer to keep to herself. She hadn't quite befriended anyone here yet and tended to just keep to her work.

That woman (now named Julie) also collected a few toys the master would probably like. She giggled as she looked them all over, such fun creations. For a moment she was tempted to use one herself now, but refrained from it since they were needed tonight. The implements were taken and hidden near her master's usual seat.

Atoshi had written up a lovely set of commands this time, the device would be turned on and then uploaded before dinner, but wouldn’t activate until a trigger word was spoken. He grins as he finished it up and hit send, Aleya would t even notice it happening. He sets the pad down and moves to find something to wear, he didn’t want too many layers tonight.

Later at dinner time, some of the other girls started to serve Atoshi sooner, one of them having been given the code word. She set an empty plate before Atoshi and smiles softly before saying rather loudly “Bon appétit”. Upon hearing that phrase, Aleya’s mind would slowly go blank and she’d relax where she stood. Then the next set of commands would start, she would become very aroused, strip slowy and get on the table. At that point the other girls would hold out the toys to her, she would get to pick one and then enjoy herself with it. Once she had a toy, all that mattered was her climax.

Aleya spent the day at work, humming and managing well enough. The whole experience was not even a part of her mind and even the strange feeling she had in her body was gone by now. So nothing distracted her as she did her duty all the way up until dinner time. Still she had noticed how the others avoided her. 'Strange...perhaps I should try harder to make friends here. I'd hate to be the pariah!' She thought to herself as she worked.

And so at dinner she was totally unaware and unsuspicious, just getting ready to eat. But then once the phrase was spoken she stopped looking at the food, eyes glassy. Slowly she set her utensils down, sat up properly with her hands over her lap, and took a couple slow breaths. She felt so calm, so relaxed. A little smile came to her face as she just hummed to herself.

That smile turned to her lightly biting her lip as a fire built inside her. It steadily but slowly grew and grew, her body trembling, her breathing deepening. Aleya shifted about in place and mumbled, "I'm getting so horny right now..." With no regard for others around. First her top was removed, freeing her breasts somewhat. A hand squeezed and groped herself as she softly whined. It only seemed to get worse! Then her skirt followed it down, leaving her in just her sexy lacy underclothes. The maid touched herself over her panties, rubbing slowly as she whimpered. And yes she only felt more aroused. So up she got onto the table and discarded her underwear, just left them on the table.

Panting she lay there on the table, eyes entirely unfocused at the group of girls who got up with various implements to offer her. Though she was no exhibitionist she couldn't think to care right now. With a gracious smile she grabbed thinner dildo. A wet squishing sound came out when she pushed it up into her womanhood. With a happy little moan she lay back on the table, pushing it in and out of herself slowly. No attention was given to anyone else there.

Atoshi grins and pulls out his phone as the command is given, he starts to record her. His other girls staying silent so he can get her voice as well. He then pulls out the key pad and starts to type again, he glances at her. He types a simple command and sends it, it would make their fun last longer. He sent a command that she couldn’t cum until hearing a code word. He looks to his other women “Suggest things for her... I’m about to send the command...” He types another command that she would have to obey the maids, then hits send and starts recording again.

Aleya was hopefully aroused there on the table. She continued to thrust into herself with the toy, having no idea of the restriction placed on her yet. And then those other maids. They were so eager to help that they threw several suggestions at her, and all that she heard she had to obey.

"Play with your breasts harder Aleya!" Her groping was now fierce and desperate, she twisted and tugged on her nipple, even hard enough to make her whine softly in discomfort.

"Act like you're sucking on Master's cock!" And she did so, hand coming off of the toy to hold an invisible dick to her mouth. She lewdly moaned as she pantomimed sucking and licking on it, her cheeks sucking in and out as though something were really there.

"We didn't tell you to stop pleasuring yourself, jam that into you faster now!" And so with a whimper she let go of her breasts to move the dildo within her much quicker and intently than before. Her pleasure built, and that's when she found that she couldn't cum. Not for lack of trying, as she whined and kept thrusting it up into herself hard.

"Show off that ass for Master Aleya! Tell him about it in your dirtiest words!" Aleya moved onto her knees, her butt displayed toward Atoshi. She continued to fuck herself on the toy as she slapped her ass. "L-look at it, sir, all waiting to be beaten and groped like the sexy rear it is. It's always teasing people, it shouldn't get away with that. I think it needs a punishment, maybe a stuffing." It was hard to tell if she actually liked such things, but they were what she said.

Atoshi chuckles a bit more as the girls throw out orders to her, he could also see that she was really trying to hit her peak, and failing. He stands and hands his phone to on of the maids to keep recording, he moves closer to her. He holds her chin and makes her look at him with her glossy eyes. “Nothing but a little pleasure slut... Alright Aleya...” He lets her go and types out a new command, she was to actually suck him off while still fucking herself, and she could only cum AFTER he did, in her mouth. He sent it and looks at her, waiting for it to hit her, he opens his pants as he stands there.

There was a small reaction to what he said, her whimpering in his grip. Still she pumped the toy into herself, desperate to get off. Her motions slowed for a moment as the new command came to her. Then she crawled forward to him on the table, leaving a wet trail across it. He'd already done part of the work for her, so now she just pulled his cock out of his pants. One hand stroked his member slowly as she continued to thrust the dildo into her. With a low moan her lips wrapped around it, and as she continued to jerk him her mouth sucked on him.

He looks around at his women as Aleya starts to suck him off, moaning slightly. “Mmm... What do you think girls... Did she put on a nice show...” He looks down at her and runs his fingers through her hair slowly, he grins and starts to buck his hips forward. “Does she deserve to cum...” They didn’t know about the command she was given, and he could always change it. He groans slightly as her tongue started to move around him, he smirks and gives her hair a nice tug.

Back
Top Bottom