Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Aeon.... What do you know?" Asya questioned which had the young woman look over for a moment in time. With that the female was giving a sigh before she spoke, "Rozen mentioned the Well of Ascension, which had me remembering stuff that I had read. The mark that the death god had. It is a mark of sacrifice. Basically there is a story that whoever finds this well can obtain power like no other... but there is a price to pay. A life. Or lives for more power. Anybody that has that brand... eventually they'll die." This had Asya giving a small frown before she spoke in a low voice, "This makes more sense as to how he is so powerful."

“That also means we need to find it and seal it off” Mark was in as bad of shape as the other male was but at the moment he didn’t care all that much

"You need to sit down and rest for a while." was all Karia said as she seemed to glide into the room, and was handing off something to Aeon and Dre, who seemed to have joined them as well. Weapons for them. Aeon gave a nod before she spoke, "I'll start looking and see if I can track it down."

"later love I will rest later" Mark wasn't one to rest when upset even though he was physically in bad shape and needed to rest he was too worked up to get the rest she said he needed. Mark then looked over when Kate walked into the room carrying a large and intricate scythe that was still glowing slightly not from heat but from the spell on it to allow it to hold more power.

Karia was just giving a small sigh and folded her arms across her chest. And one said she was stubborn. Soon enough Kate was coming into the room with a scythe in hand, and Karia was just studying it for a brief moment in time.

Kate held out the scythe to Karia "will this work?" Kate was hoping it would since she had put a lot of work in to it and she knew it could hold a lot of power

Karia looked at her before she spoke "Yes it will work. Mark, I need to take your weapon for a brief bit. Grant permission."

Mark walked over to Kate and picked the Scythe up from Kates' hand the weapon felt great in his hands as if it had been part of him. Mark then granted to permission to give the weapon more power

Karia was actually taking the scythe from him and vanishing away with it. Fo the catacombs. Her safe haven, and where the magic wouldn't be detected. As she was doing that, Aeon was just sitting in the library surrounded by books that she was flipping though.

while they were all doing their own things Kate headed to her room to shower and then head to bed for the night as having worked in a forge all day made her tired and a little sweaty. Kate walked into her room and after closing the door she stripped out of her clothes and after turning the shower one she stepped under the spray and let the water run over her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom