Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Wow. Crying if something happened to the truck. i would say that’s a surprise but it’s really not. I’m just happy you like it.” She laughed.

“Yes.” She said to him crying at the reveal and the aisle. “I want tears at both. I feel like that’s not too much to ask for. Not breaking down crying but I want your face to get a little red, I want to see you fight back the tears. And then I want one to slip down your cheek, you’ll wipe it away and then mouth the word beautiful as I’m walking down. It’s all planned out in my head.” She daydreamed.

“Yes, it’s for the pictures. I’ll look my absolute best before the wedding. So we take pictures before. It doesn’t take anything away from the moment you turn around and see me walking down the aisle. It’s more intimate to have that moment before everyone else gets to see me. It’s just me and you...and I’ll do the same thing to my dad and brothers but you first. Or maybe my family first and then you so they can hype you up. I don’t know yet.”

Her eyes went wide, “I suggest a popper contest. We try poppers at every bar and by the end of the night we will have a decided winner as to which bar has the best poppers.” She patted his hand and bumped into him.

“I thought that is what you would have wanted to wear. That way you don’t have to worry about it or constantly take your ring off.” She shrugged. “I’m fine with it. I’ll probably switch to just the band when we are married. I love my engagement ring but I don’t always feel safe wearing it. This rock is...” She stared at it for a moment and smiled.

Jake really did love his truck and he thought it was cute Owen now had his own just like daddy's to drive around.

"Well, I feel like now it won't be as sentimental now you're telling me exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Maybe I'll have my eyes wide in shock..." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He just listened and blinked a bit. "I feel like my say in that matter is slipping farther and farther as you talk. I may be first or I may be last...who knows." He shrugged and chuckled. "I won't probably know until that day when someone yells at me that I'm supposed to turn around and wait."

"This is exactly why I love you. Popper contest ideas. But holy shit, we need to find a drug store to get tums on standby. I feel it now being a problem. But I'm game. I'm totally game." He gave a nod.

Jake agreed with her. "I really don't want to have to switch back and forth but I don't want you giving me a silicone ring on our wedding day. I want an actual ring. But I can most definitely keep it locked up with yours. But if there's a wedding or awards nights, things like that I'd be okay putting it on. It doesn't take a lot to do that. I mean...I switch my watches depending on the event." He smiled. "I may get watches for the guys as their wedding gift, with some other stuff with it."

"Do you know who makes jewelry or watch safes? I want a really nice one that's like a gun safe where it goes off of prints or a code. They have winders that lock."

Last edited:
“Nope.” Adri shook her head and sipped on her drink, “You will make my dream come true now because I told you exactly what to do.” She smiled. She tapped her temple, “One step ahead of the game Boo. Force those years of you must.”

She laughed, “I’m not saying we have to finish the plate everytime. We taste one or two and then move on to the next one. Or it really will be a problem.” She said. “Which kind do you like? I like the cheddar cheese kind but I’m not opposed to cream cheese poppers. But if they have cream cheese then they need bacon or something offset the sweetness.”

She looked up from her ring, “My band is just plain platinum right? Have I seen it? Did you get one?” She asked.

“You’re asking the wrong person about gun safes or safes in general. Ask Andre, he’s the gun toting, animal hunting alpha male type. He’s. Probably have a list for in now time. But I don’t want to be on that conversation. He gets annoying about guns.”

"I can't promise anything." He smiled. "Who knows how I will react when I see you. Maybe I'll sob like a baby. You never know." He chuckled.

"That's a waste to eat just one babe. That's a waste. I can't do that..." He shook his head. "We need tums." He told her with a smile and took a bite of a chip with queso. "I like them both. The best is when they are freshly made. You can tell a lot when they are frozen. They obviously aren't as fresh and the prepper gets mushy. With that said, I almost like the cream cheese better. They are definitely normally fresher."

Jake took a drink. "I haven't bought anything. I didn't know if we wanted to go get matching bands or matching his and her ones you know? But I'm fine with...whatever."

He thought about it a bit. "I'm not sure I want my gun safe to also hold my watches. I think I just want a winder that locks. They make some nice ones of those. Some that have places for cigars." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Our stomachs are going to be destroyed.” She laughed. “Over alcohol and jalapeño poppers.” She raised her glass to him and sipped on her drink. She ate a chip and then picked up another and ate it with queso.

“Do you want to get matching bands?” She asked. “I think it has to be platinum because of this.” She said wiggling her finger. “But if I’m not wearing this all the time, I wouldn’t mind having small diamonds in a simple band. Keep it simple.” She said and looked at her finger.

“Are you going to start smoking cigars?” She asked. “I don’t want everything locked up all the time. I want the closets to be nice and open. Show off your collection. Maybe put it behind a glass case with tempered glass so it’s hard to break and sturdy locks.” She said and looked at Jake.

“As long as it looks nice. In the new house, you know? I don’t want to look around the closet and see a big green safe or small green safe. If you get a safe, then it’s going behind a secret wall. Or we can have a safe room! How cool!”

"Damn it hurts just thinking about it to be honest." He chuckled and shook his head taking a drink. "This is good queso. I hope the poppers are good or I'll be let down after this..."

Jake gave a nod. "Yeah, I'll getting bands. I'm fine with platinum. Or I wouldn't mind if we did go different, me getting titanium, I'm find with something cheaper for the fact that I probably will majority of the time wear a silicone ring. Groove will even let you personalize them. With our names or date or both." He told her. "Maybe they'd want to do an MMA /UFC series. Tony Hawk has his own series. Marvel too."

"The winders normally have glass on them so you can see the watches. And cigars are for important occasions. When Amy has the baby. Luke and I are smoking cigars. We smoked one when Owen was born. Hell I'll probably smoke one with dad too." He smiled. "You have to have a nice collection of Cubans on hand. But the winders I would want would definitely show off my watches. The cigars normally have drawers. But to get into the winders you can get ones that have locks. I'd prefer a finger print lock verse a code." He shrugged but looked up some winders to show her examples. "Or if we get ones without a glass window, we could just leave it open, unless we are planning to not be home, like now." He told her.

He was all for a safe room or a hidden wall. "I can go with that. These are luxury safes babe. Like other celebrities buy these things. They have security systems for the safes. Depending on the side we could put your jewelry in it too. Or documents. Anything." He told her. Before actually asking if they needed a safe room, he stopped and didn't want to ask. She was attacked in LA at her apartment so, in some regards, maybe they did or it wouldn't be a bad thing to talk about. He just wanted her to feel safe in their home. That made him wonder if she was going to be okay in Vegas while he was in LA. Now he is thinking about her being home alone without him with Owen.

“I want them to match. It looks better when they match. I know it will be in the same most of the time but it’s still important.” She rubbed his hand. “When I am down in LA with you, we can go look at rings and see if we like anything.” She told him.

She nodded her head, “It sounds like you have it all planned out. Add that to the list of feature we want in the dream house.” She smiled. “We definitely need a fireproof safe for documents. But it would be nice to have a safe room. You never know what could happen.” She said softly. “it doesn’t have to be huge. Just big enough for us and maybe staff or family, whoever is at the house. I know Andre wouldn’t go in it. My dad probably wouldn’t.” She shrugged her shoulder. They would need to see some professionals and how they laid it out.

she looked up when the jalapeño poppers were placed on the table. She looked at Jake with a smile. “No turning back now. At least if they aren’t good here, they can only get better.” She smiled.

"I'm down with that. I'm not sure I want diamonds in mine though. I would need one that matches a rugged guy. Which is opposite of you. If they don't match, how do you feel about getting a message on the inside that only we would know about?" He asked.

Jake nodded. "We can add safes in the office. A dual office would be cool to have but I think it would make sense to use safes for our work docs and then some for our stuff together too." He told her. "Do you really want a safe room?" He asked and watched her closely. "If you'd feel safer, we add one." He told her and played with her hand.

He chuckled. "I'm hoping these are good. I'll be disappointed if they aren't." Jake grabbed one and bumped her popper with his before taking a bite. "Mmmm these are actually really good. What are your thoughts?"

“Well that’s not what I meant. I just meant the metals should match. I don’t want diamonds in my band either. I want a simple band. The engagement ring is big enough.” She chuckled. “Maybe even little tattoos. We have the K and Q. I can get a J and you can get an A.” She threw out there. “You’re going to be covered in tattoos soon anyway.”

She nodded her head to safes in their offices. That should definitely happen. “Our lawyers have copies of everything but if we have originals then we should really keep them somewhere safe where they can’t get damaged.” She thought about the safe room and shrugged her shoulder.

“Do you think it’s going overboard?” She asked. “A part of me really wants it but the other part says I’m being paranoid.” She said softly. “It would be nice to have doors that can be reinforced at least. Something that blends in to the decor we have but at the flip of a switch I know no one is getting past it. That might be better than a safe room.” She said.

She bumped his popper and took a bite. She chewed it slowly and savored the taste. “It’s good. It’s really good. Creamy. A good baseline I think. Good starting point. If we have one that has bacon that’s my favorite. Right off the bat.”

She sipped on her drink and smiled at him. “I love you Boo.”

He gave a nod. "Oh yeah the metals. That's fine with me. Yeah..." He kept nodding. "Tattoos on the other side of our finger? Or where?" He asked. "We could get tattoos now on our trip..." He suggested with a smile.

Jake thought about the safe room or reinforced doors. "I don't know to be honest. I think we can talk to some people and get some advice on what's the best option or options. We can see how many people of our status have a safe room or reinforced doors. There has to be some sort of security measures we can take. Liam may know or have some ideas too."

He took a bite of his and listen to her thoughts on it. "Definitely a good starting point. My only issue is, I don't want to burn my mouth from the hot cream cheese. But it's nice and creamy. Good heat from the pepper. Definitely good." He nodded.

A smile formed on his face and he kissed her cheek before taking a drink of his own. "I love you too babe." His fingers played with his glass. "Babe...I really appreciate you helping me with the whole nightmare situation...or the PTSD within itself. I couldn't imagine going through it without you..."

“Heart tattoos. Or double rings.” She said. She wasn’t sure about getting tattoos on their trip. But she could be convinced.

“Let’s start with asking Liam. I don’t want a bunch of contractors knowing that we have a safe room. I’d rather have it be a small group of people.” She told him. “And if Liam has a company he prefers, then we go with them. If Liam trusts them, then I do too.” She added.

“So a seven?” She asked. “I think I’m giving it a seven. Or seven and a half.” She had another bite and nodded her head with assessment. “Yeah. Seven point five.”

She rubbed Jake’s back, “Don’t worry, you won’t have to do this alone.” She promised. “I’ll be here with you.” She smiled. “Forever and ever and ever and ever.” She kissed him again and rubbed his cheek. “And ever.” She whispered. “You’ll never get rid of me.”

"Double rings?" He asked confused. "I'd have to see some ideas." He told her. Jake would love a tattoo with her. His body was basically a walking art canvas the way it was.

He gave a nod to talking to Liam. "I understand. I agree we shouldn't have a lot of people know about it. But there has to be a few celebrity contractors that will sign paperwork to keep it secret what is going on and the blueprint." He told her, rubbing her leg and kissing her cheek. "You know I'll make sure that our house is completely safe right? I like the idea of a locked front gate and a security room. The security room could maybe have safety features..."

Jake gave a nod and took another bite as he thought of his own assessment. "I think seven point five is a good assessment." He nodded. "I could go for a tad bit more heat. I like the spice."

He smiled and kissed her back softly. "I don't want to get rid of you. I like having you around. Even if sometimes you drive me crazy." He made a goofy face. "But I'm sure I do the same with you..." Jake gave her another quick kiss. "Are you enjoying the trip?" He asked rubbing her leg as he took a drink.

“Yeah, like two wedding rings that are intertwined. Since we would get tattoos to represent wedding rings.”

She nodded her head, “We definitely need a front gate that we can access from our phones. And we can give family the code to get in.” She said. “That way we don’t have a bunch of staff on payroll. All we need is our assistants, a maid or two, Liam, your training crew, maybe a chef to make a bunch of meals for us to eat when we don’t feel like cooking and then...” she thought about it but couldn’t think of anything else. “I think that’s all we need. We have a guard dog in Max for the most part. He’s scary looking, I think he would just roll over on his back for some belly rubs.” She shrugged her shoulder, that was her baby.

“I am really enjoying this trip. I can’t wait to get home though. Party with Nick for New Years and then go be with our boy again. Get that little stinker ready for daycare.” She pouted. He had to be socialized though, so it was only right. “Does he really need friends when he has me?” She asked Jake.

"I do kind of like that idea." He nodded as he thought about it.

"The nanny..." He told her giving her a look. "How do you remember everyone but the nanny?" He chuckled a little. "A chef who we don't even currently have on payroll got the cut but not our poor nanny." He teased and couldn't help but laugh. "Babe you know darn well that if it was Max and I and someone broke in, he'd hide behind me unless he yes got belly rubs. Now, if it was you and Owen, he'd eat someone's face off."

Jake smiled at her and chuckled. "Yes. He needs friends his age. You could use friends your age too. You don't want your only friend to be a two year old do you?" He asked raising an eyebrow before stealing another popper and taking a drink. "I'm enjoying this trip too. I think it's nice to get some time with just you before I'm gone for awhile." He told her as he watched her carefully.

“The nanny!” She gasped and nodded her head. “How did I forget the nanny?” She laughed. “Don’t tell her I forgot about her. That doesn’t make me look good.” She chuckled.

“That’s probably true. But your the alpha male of the house. So he refers to you and expects you to provide the protection.” She reminded him. “I mean your hands are deadly weapons. Your feet too probably. You can knock somebody out with the power of those legs.” She grabbed his thigh and squeezed happily.

“He is my two year old. So That’s a lifelong friend. A pretty damn good friend too. We nap together. We have very deep conversations. Sure I have to drive everywhere and pay for all the tickets, but we take trips together. We are the best of friends. We are happy together.” She argued.

“But I could use some time with the girls.” She agreed. “Yeah, I need to hang out with my friends. I guess you have a point.” She sighed.

“We should do this again before the wedding. Our last trip together as fiancé’s.” She wiggled her eyebrows. “But I did say no sex the month before the wedding didn’t I? Huh, we can make it work. We can do it.”

"Oh I'm totally telling her she got the shaft. You thought of the chef we don't have but not the woman we trust our child with. That says a lot about priorities or that you're hungry." He chuckled a little.

Jake tried to flex his quads for her. "My legs are pretty strong. They are nothing but muscle. My quads should one of the strongest parts of my body." He shrugged.

"Yeah but have you watched cartoons with him in your underwear? Or shared a Blue Powerade with him cause it was the last one and they are his favorite and no way can he drink green or purple? He makes me pay a lot too. What's up with that?" He asked pretending to be annoyed and confused. It was nice Adri had such a good bond with Owen. "You two can have a lot little dates while I'm away. Naps too. You could also bake me cookies to have sent to set."

"Dad and your parents will watch him so you can go out with friends. Or if it's before I go, I can watch him. Cartoons in our under roos of course." He smiled. Owen's underwear was his diaper so some mornings he didn't have much more on with the Vegas heat. But Jake wore limited amount of clothes and he liked being like daddy.

"We could probably do it again...Where do you want to go?"

“Juicy thighs.” She squeezed them again when he flexed. “Owen’s are better though. Nothing but rolls. He can’t flex yet.” She smiled.

“Cartoons? No. Usually when I have him in the mornings we cook. I guess I’m the reason he’s got that big belly. And I do my best to never share drinks with him. He closes the really know how to share. I can only imagine what your drink tastes like after his little mouth has been on it.” She gagged at the thought. “Bleh. Little freeloader.” She smiled.

“Oh we are definitely going on little dates while your gone. You’re missing my birthday, so he is making it up to me and taking me out. How do you feel about that?” She asked. “You should slide your card over to him so we can do some real damage and have some real fun.” She teased and ate another popper and then sipped on her drink.

He laughed at the thought of Owen's chubby legs. "He's about the age to get him to run around the yard. Make him chase Max around the yard. Then Max will have him. Then the girls will have to go. It will be great."

"The drink is disgusting. That's what I was trying to say, I risk my drink. If that's not friendship, I don't know what is. That's why I always leave at least one blue one in the fridge fridge chunky thighs." He chuckled. "He is a freeloader. We should make him and the dogs get a job. A dollar a pet for the dogs. A cuddle is three dollars. How could we get Owen bringing in money?"

Jake gave her a look and smiled. "Well, he can't drive so no getting drunk. But he would buy desert. I think he would keep other guys from hitting on his mom which I'm good with. No no. He is taking you out. He pays for it." He teased. "I may be able to figure something out." Jake finished his drink and looked at her. "Should we keep moving? But maybe document the poppers for educational purposes later on who wins the best?"

“I don’t know. He’s cute. He’d be a great Instagram baby. Get some sponsors going and he’d be making bank. He’d have enough money to move out and pay the nanny himself.” She said. “We can bring it up to him. If your serious. This is all your idea though. I’d never kick him out. He’s too cute.” She smiled.

She finished her drink when he was ready to move. She pulled out her phone and took a picture and then edited the image to put 7.5 for their rating. “I’m ready.” She said and put her jacket back on.

“Is there anywhere you would want to go as our last trip as a non-married couple?” She asked him. “I wouldn’t mind going to Tokyo. Or after you film we can fly out to Germany so you can meet my grandparents. That way the first meeting isn’t at the wedding.” She told him.

“We can always go travel and do our own thing after you meet them. If papa lets you. He might try to keep you. Might try to fight you.” She laughed.

He chuckled and gave a nod. "He probably could make money on the gram. Or the Ticker Tocker." Jake joked and chuckled at his own joke. "We don't have to kick him out but it's time he pays the nanny in more than kisses, smiles and dirty diapers." He chuckled.

After grabbing one last popper, he finished his drink. "Let's rock and roll beautiful." He got up to leave with her. "Do we want to stop at a shop before the next bar?"

"Germany would actually be nice. That way I can meet the grandparents before the wedding. I think that's important. Plus we can see a lot of cool things in Germany. Why would your grandfather want to keep me? Fight me...I understand. I've done things to his granddaughter..." Jake's eyes went wide. "He's pretty old right? I don't want him breaking a hip trying to fight me..." He told her being honest.

"What's your favorite German food?"

Adri grimaced and shook her head, “Oh! You poor old man.” She laughed and rubbed his back. “Does he kiss the nanny?” She asked a little surprised. “That little flirt.” She joked.

“Yes! I have to get a teddy bear for O.” She smiled. She laced her fingers with his as they walked out of the bar.

“Just to see if he could take you.” She told him. “Probably could.” She playfully punched his arm, “You freak. They don’t think we’ve done anything. I’m an angel. They know you have. Can’t really hide that with a baby that looks exactly like you.”

She pointed at a shop they could go in and squeezed his hand. “He won’t break his hip. He’s pretty spry for an old man. They go on long walks and take care of themselves for the most part.”

She didn’t have to think about her favorite food. “Schnitzel. Thin, tenderized meat that’s been fried and coated in mushroom sauce. But it doesn’t even need the sauce if it’s made right. And mom makes it right. So does Oma. It’s so fricken good. And then fried potatoes for a side. And there’s this noodle sort of stuff that’s like...chefs kiss. Boo, have you never had mom’s schnitzel?” She asked and looked at him like he was crazy for never asking.

She pulled out her phone and sent it to the family group text that Jake had never had it. No one could believe it. Their mother made it all the time. Andre said that meant she didn’t really like Jake. Aidan said the wedding was off. It was suddenly a huge thing that Jake had never had it, which meant their mom had to make it. Secretly that was what everyone wanted anyways. It was the best meal ever.

"I've seen him give her kisses yes. Mostly on the cheek but still. We pay for her and he's getting action." He teased.

"A teddy bear huh?" He asked. "You're sure he wants a bear? Maybe they have a mountain moose or something."

Jake gave her a nod when she said her grandfather could probably take him. "He probably could. I'm sure they trained a lot better back in the day. Will it make you jealous if we hit it off and talk about fighting or boxing and you don't get a lot of time with either of us." He raised an eyebrow at her. "I know how you get when you aren't given enough attention." He squeezed her hand and smiled at her. Jake liked it when she wanted attention from him though. "I think your grandpa and I have a lot in common already. I'll be that fit old guy wanting to beat up younger chumps."

He shook his head no to her question about her mom's schnitzel. "Babe I can't have the mushroom sauce. Allergic. Maybe that's why I never had it?" He shrugged. "I would like to try to the meat though. And I like fried potatoes." He smiled and kissed her temple. "I definitely like food so I'm willing to try just about anything."

"Babe...you're hurting my status with your mom. She does love me a lot. I'm of her favorites." He told her. "I feel used though because we all know what she's making as soon as we get home. Like literally the same day..." His eyebrow raised and looked at her as they walked into the next shop after he opened the door for her. As she went inside, he gave her butt a playful pat with a grin.

"Are we just going to try each bar's signature drink at each place or what's the plan for our drinks tonight?" He asked softly.

“A stuffed animal of some sort.” Adri corrected and smiled at Jake.

“I would not get jealous. It would make me even happier. I like that my family likes you. I want them to like you and they are very important to me. It is important that you’re added to every part of my family.” She smiled at Jake and kissed him. “And as long as you two don’t keep each other out all night, I will take whatever time I have with you.” She wiggled her eyebrows and squeezed his butt.

Adri stared at him for a moment, “You’re allergic to mushrooms? Huh.” She bit on her tongue and nodded her head, “Okay.” She said digesting what she was just told. “I’m trying to make sure I never accidentally tried to kill you in the past. I...forgot about that. Was that in your notes when I was hired? I feel like it wasn’t.” She looked away, “The meat is still good without the sauce. She doesn’t have to make it. She can make it with another sauce.” She said but the mushroom was the best kind. “Or you could just eat it plain while everyone else eats it with mushroom sauce.” She smiled and shrugged her shoulder.

“It’s not my fault you have never had it. That’s what we are trying to get to the bottom of. She must not like you. Like deep down there is something holding her back. She makes it all the time. She knows it’s the favorite of the family.” Adri argued. But the text thread would show Maria coming to Jake’s defense time and time again. And yelling at her kids for picking on Jake.

“When you taste it you’re going to be like, ‘why have you never made this before?’ Like heart broken because you could have had it so many times before but she never made it.” Adri told him. “We might have to go home tomorrow to have it.” She laughed and looked around the store.

"Unless we find like a black bear. Not like a teddy bear but legit black bear. I like stuffed real animals. But then again, it's not mine so..." He shrugged.

Jake smiled and chuckled. "Alright, alright. I get what you're saying. You want me to still have some energy when I get back to you. I get it. I'm sure your gramps and I will get along just fine. I'm also determined to know more German by then so I don't need a translator the entire time."

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, it was in the paperwork. And I'm pretty sure you forgot. I actually have an Epipen and I had to use it..." He made a face and tried not to look at her, he felt bad about it. Jake didn't want her to feel bad about it because it was when they weren't together long when it happened and he was afraid of saying anything to hurt her feelings.

"Or she didn't want to kill me." He teased and smiled. "I'm sure I'll get some when we get home." He gave her a look. "I'm sure it's amazing but we aren't leaving early to get schnitzel babe. I am a little surprised you haven't made it for me." He teased and raised an eyebrow at her before smiling.

He looked around the store, holding her hand and letting her look a few things. "Think any of these stores have a dressing room we could use...to make out." He whispered and gave her a look.

“Wait what? You’ve had to use it before? Because of me? Jacob! And you didn’t tell me?!” She gasped. “Tell me you’re joking Jake. You didn’t keep that from me. That’s huge! Boo! You’re telling me now?!” She was more upset with herself than she was with him. She remembered he was allergic to cats, how could she not remember mushrooms? “What else are you allergic too?” She asked so she keep it fresh in her mind. They were getting Owen tested for allergies as well. She didn’t want any more surprises.

“I could have made it for you but mom makes it the best.” She said. “I didn’t realize it’s been that long since she last made. We must have been gone every time she cooked it.” She shrugged her shoulder as to why it was so long.

She giggled and smacked his chest. “Behave. Most of these stores are tiny. They’re going to notice two people sneaking into a dressing room. Maybe we can try a dark alley.” She winked at him.

Back
Top Bottom