Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“We can pick something up after the massage. Maybe they have something downstairs.” She told him.

“Ooh, hip? Hip now?” She laughed. “My old man. My poor, sweet old man. I love you.” She pulled him in for a hug and rubbed his head. “Please, never say swag again.” She begged softly but couldn’t stop giggling.

“I was talking about a sex tape!” She said when he explained his idea. “You want like a 1920’s gangster thing going? Bonnie and Clyde-sequel? That’s what our wedding pictures will look like with the rolls Royce and my great-great grandmother’s fur coat and you decked out in your suit. I wonder if papa has a furcoat for you to borrow. I’ll ask him while I’m there.”

She put her hands on his hips, “I love you. Are coming with me to get the massage?” She asked.

"I'd rather find a pharmacy then get it here. That way I can get enough for the trip." He told her.

Jake couldn't stop chuckling. "I'm sorry I'm not up on the terminology. How can you handle me?" He joked. "At least I didn't say groovy." He laughed. "Love you babe. What is the word to say now?"

"Hell yes I'm thinking gangster! That's bad ass. We could make a gangster movie now that turns into a sex tape with wedding as a sequel." Jake explained. "You had me at sex tape." He motioned to the window and gave a wink. "Was your grandpa my size? I would be nervous wearing something of his..."

Jake gave a nod. "I am getting a massage too. I figured we both could use one."

“I feel like you were a step away from saying groovy though. Like that was totally coming next.” She had to think about what she said when she said something was cool. “Cool. Fire. Lit. Dope. I think I say lit the most or just cool. There’s nothing special to it.” She rubbed his cheeks and gave him a kiss.

“You’re not getting one now Mr Hip.” She laughed. “I can’t. I’m going to look at this window and remember when you said hip.”

She frowned, “He’s not anymore, that’s for sure. But you always get fur coats a little bigger than your actual size since it’s going over clothes you need extra space. I can see if he will let me borrow it, you try it on if it doesn’t fit I will send it back. If it does then we can borrow it for the wedding.” She smiled. “I think his black or brown. Oma’s is white. They have pictures of them dressed up in their Sunday best with the coats on. It’s amazing. And it’s been in the family for generations passed on from bride to bride. Each one wearing that coat. So I have to take pictures in it.”

She nodded her head. “Good thinking boo. Are they coming up here or do we need to go down? Ooh do you want to do sauna time after? Or mud bath? Something warm.”

He chuckled and shrugged. "No, I wouldn't say groovy. Really we still use cool and dope?!" He raised an eyebrow. "Makes no sense."

"Oh yeah I will. Trust me. I know how to get you in the mood." He smiled proudly. "It will happen. You'll be naked against that window by the end of the night." He promised.

"Your grandparents seem pretty...dope." He chuckled and shook his head. "I can't. They seem cool. Really they do. I can't wait to talk to your grandpa about his boxing career. I need to see these generations of photos." He smiled. "My dad's father is still alive apparently. I never met him. It could be cool to meet him. He's in a nursing home though so I doubt that he could come to the wedding." He told her.

Jake checked his phone, "Uhh they are coming up here. We can go to the sauna if you want. If I get too relaxed though, I will fall asleep." He chuckled. "I've never done a mud bath...what benefits would I get from that?"

“What? Are you going to walk around with no shirt on? Ooh and some Grey sweatpants?” She wiggled her eyebrows. “It won’t work! I’m standing my ground. But I would love to see you try.”

she smiled, “I can’t wait for you to meet them. I’ll see if I can get copies made because I know she won’t let me take the photo album. That should be something you do with your dad. Go meet your grandfather.” She told him. “That might be a really good experience for you. If we can get my grandparents all the way in Germany to come to our wedding, we can get your grandfather there.” she kissed his cheek and let him go.

“Moisturizes and softens the skin. And makes a giant mess of the shower.” She smiled. “I haven’t done one. I’ve done mud face masks. In Hawaii you can do volcanic ash mud baths and those are supposed draw impurities out of your skin and body.” She told him. “I don’t know if it’s true but I’m sure it feels good.”

Jake just grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm not telling you how, but I promise you'll cave. Just trust me." He gave her neck a nip.

"Take photos of it. We need a photo though of a collage of all of the pics. That would be sick babe. It needs to happen." He smiled at her. "Babe I would like to go visit him sometime but I have no idea what condition he is in. If he will even know who we are and want to come." He shrugged.

"Draws out impurities? That would be something Drew and Stacy should do." He smiled. "Nah it actually sounds like it could be nice. I'm not so worried about my skin but could detox the body." He told her and sat down. They would be coming to set up before long. "We can look into a mud bath or something during our honeymoon."

“Well you’ll never know if you don’t go meet him. If he knows who you are then you have more family that loves and supports you and if he doesn’t then you have family that loves and supports you at home.” She told him. “Try. See if your dad will go and try.” She urged.

“They wouldn’t make it out of the mud. With her stupid big mouth and his big dummy head.” She spat.

“Have you decided where we are going for the honeymoon?” She asked curiously. “Do I get any hints?”

Jake gave a nod. "Another fan isn't a bad thing I guess. He stayed away because of my dad. Pops said he reached out a few times to my mom but she never responded. It was just the two of them for awhile. I don't hold grudges or anything. At least not with him." He smiled a little. "I'm sure dad will go see him. They stay in touch. That's all I know." He shrugged.

Jake laughed a little. "That sounded so mature babe. You tell them!" He teased.

"I've decided and booked it. I'm telling you nothing. I want you surprised babe." He told her and smiled. You will not be disappoint. That I can promise."

“Well they aren’t mature! So why should I have to be?” She asked with a pout.

She looked him over skeptically. “I’ll trust you. Did you tell my assistant what to pack? Or are you going to tell me what to pack?” She asked. “Do I get a 24 hour notice or something?” She asked. She was excited to see what he had planned.

She sat on the bed and kicked her shoes off. “Are you going to help me take my pants off?”

Jake just looked at her a moment. "Babe. I love you. But you're better than that. Don't pout." He kissed her shoulder.

"I have told anyone anything. I'm not going to have it get out. You will know...probably a week before the wedding. You have everything you need. Not that you would need to wear anything anyway, it's our honeymoon." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "But that also gives you time if you need to make a quick trip shopping."

He smiled and chuckled a little. "I need pants you need to help me out of." He walked over to help her out of them. Once she was out of them it was almost perfect timing with the knock on the door with the hotel for their massages.

"I hope they have those comfy robes for us. We need those at home." He told her answering the door. Their were two women who came in to set up for the massages.

She glared at him for a moment but relented, “As long as I have time to do some last minute shopping.” She supposed. “Is it warm or cold?” She asked curiously.

Adri laid back and lifted each foot so she could slide them off. She was perfectly capable of doing it on her own, she just liked it when Jake did it for her.

“I’ll get you a comfy robe.” She promised. “Do you want your name on it?” She could get him a Versace. Her, Jake and Owen in a matching set. That sounded cute. She grabbed her phone and looked them up quickly and placed the order for the classic black and gold Versace robe.

Jake was handed two robes and told to strip down to his underwear. When he came into the room, she took a robe and took her shirt and bra off. “This is going to be nice.” She smiled.

Jake grinned and shrugged. "It's warm. Really warm. You'll need some sexy bikini's. All I'm saying!" He told her.

He gave a nod to his name on it. "Wait, on the chest? Or back?" He asked. "What are they made out of?" He asked her.

Jake stripped down to his underwear like he was told and put his robe on and wrapped the belt around himself. "I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of looking forward to this. I may take a long nap during this." He chuckled and sat down to wait for them to be ready. When she came out he smiled at her. All he could think about was taking that robe off of her and getting her against that window and he had that grin like he was thinking about fucking.

Adri laughed and nodded her head, “Okay. Warm clothes and tiny bikinis. I am a sports illustrated swimsuit model. I think I can pull that off.” She smiled.

“Either one. I like Drifter on the left chest and Daniels on the back. Don’t worry about it. I’ll get it and you just be cute and wear it for me.” She pinched his chin and winked at him.

“Stop it.” She said when she walked past him to grab her phone off the nightstand. “It’s going to be hard to lay down if you’re hard.” She laughed and walked over to him between his legs. She raked her fingers through his hair and smiled down at him. “How bad do you want me?” She asked softly so the ladies next door couldn’t hear.

"Oh trust me, I know you can. But you can also get the Victoria Secret set up before you quit too. That would be nice." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. Again we can stay in the room the whole honeymoon... Seriously though, would you go ziplining or bungee jumping?"

Jake liked that idea with the drifter on front and his name on the back. "I could get a boxing robe with that! That would be cool. I'd wear it every day around the house! That silky material has to be comfy. You need one too! It would look hot on you." He smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "You know me I wear whatever you want."

He chuckled and when she walked between his legs, he wrapped his arms around her. "Pretty bad..." He whispered and kissed her slow and deeply. "This robe will be stolen later....and I don't mean to bring it home with us."

She laughed and rubbed his cheek, “You deserve better than Victoria’s Secret for our wedding night.” She told him. “I’m thinking Agent Provocateur.” She wiggled her hips and kissed him softly. “We will see. I will have plenty of options.” She thought her options, “Zip lining, I think. They both sound terrifying but zip lining.”

She shook her head when he said he wanted a boxing robe, “A boxing robe for the summer. I will get on that. We will see what I can find.” She laughed.

“You can’t steal my robe, but you can join me in the shower after our massage.” She smiled. There was a knock on the bedroom and the masseuse let them know they were ready. “Are you good to stand?” She asked teasingly. “I should make it really difficult for you to lay down.” She thought evilly.

"We will be gone a week so you have plenty of days to wear anything you want. Hell double up. Wear one, I'll take it off and we have fun then you put something else on." He smiled at her before kissing her back. "Okay. Good to know. I want to do a few things we don't do all the time or something new for us." He smiled.

Jake laughed a little. "Do you love that you're marrying a big kid?" He wiggled his eyebrows. At least we will always have fun and Ill make you laugh." He smiled and gave her a small peck.

"I'll gladly join you in the shower." He smiled proudly at her. Jake nudged her. "I'm fine thank you. I can look you over and give you the sexy look without being hard okay?" He shook his head and got up. "Give me a little credit geez." He chuckled and went into the room with her and took the robe off to lay down on his stomach and got comfortable. Once Adri also laid down, the masseuses got started. It felt great and he definitely needed it.

“Oh yes, I’m sure you would love that. Different outfit morning, noon and night for you to take off. Who says we are even doing anything on our honeymoon? We could just read a book or something.” She told him. “Binge a series on Netflix.” She smiled.

“Well sometimes you have the mind of a hormone filled preteen. So I have to make sure you get that in check.” She teased.

She walked into the main room with him and got on the table. She closed her eyes and relaxed as they got to work. It felt good, really good. She liked massages and didn’t get them enough. She should make a spa day once a week just for some me time.

Jake agreed to liking a different outfit for morning, noon and night. "You have to have plenty to bring. It could just be bikinis for all I care." He smiled and gave her neck a kiss. "Babe no. We are not binging a series on Netflix. I'm fine staying in bed naked all day and night. You sure as hell not reading a book unless you read it by the water."

He just grinned and shrugged. "This hormones of a teen kept you going all night a few nights ago..." Jake was quite proud of that night and he may not even know yet exactly how proud he was of it and why.

The massage was nice for Jake as well. He was more stressed then he realized. The documentary really got to him mentally and it made him want to torch that house even more. But the massage was helping clear his head and hopefully with some over the counter meds and the massage he would get a good night's sleep with no bad dreams.

Before it was over, Jake was almost asleep but fully relaxed. Massages would be good for him as well after fights and during training.

“Oh yeah. I’m totally reading a book in our room with the blinds closed in total darkness except for a light next to the bed.” She smiled. “That’s my honeymoon dream.” She teased.

“Oh hush.” She pushed him back on the bed and walked out to the main room to get her massage.

She didn’t want them to be over. The hour and a half passed too quickly but she was relaxed and comfortable now. She stretched when it was time to get up and sat up using the towel to cover her chest and wrap around her.

“Wow I could use a nap after that.” She smiled at the ladies and thanked them for their time. She walked into the bedroom and then bathroom to get a bath started so they could soak for a little bit before they had to get ready for the day.

"Fine. Have fun spending our honeymoon alone. I'm going to go snorkeling, zip lining, and other fun stuff. I'll work on my own tan too. In a speedo." He teased.

Jake thanked the ladies when they were done and left them a nice tip as they cleaned up. Once they packed up and left, he followed Adri into the bathroom. "I think we need to hire myself a chiropractor and sports massage therapist. They may have some from the same office. And I think you need a masseuse of your own. I want one who can work my muscles more than relax on a regular basis. A more deep tissue masseuse. But a chiropractor would keep me adjusted. I'm pretty hard in my back." He told her and kissed her shoulder.

"If you want a nap, we can chill for a bit. We don't have to do anything tonight at a certain time." He told her.

“Fine. I will enjoy it immensely.” She teased. “Have fun in Hawaii? Bora Bora? Jamaica?” She prodded trying to get the answer out of him.

“I thought you had those things already? I need you to start taking better care of your body. You put it through too much to be slacking on how it’s cared for. I want you getting everything. Massages, chiropractor things, head scans, physicals, therapy. All of it. Mind and body. I plan on keeping you around for a long time. I need you to stay in the best form possible.” She said and kissed the back of his hand.

“I definitely want a nap. I almost fell asleep on the table. And the car ride was nice but that bed looks so comfortable. I just want to jump in and be surrounded by that sweet feather down comforter.” She smiled.

Jake didn't give anything away as she named off a few possible honeymoon spots.

"I have someone I call and go to appointments. I just need one willing to come do house calls. Maybe I can get a table in the gym." He thought about it. Then she mentioned head scans. "Head scans?" He asked and sighed a little. "Have you talked to my mom?" He teased but he knew she meant well. "Babe I feel pretty good. When I get more into my training is when I feel I need some of that stuff a bit more." He told her. "Physicals I have to get regularly for work anyway."

He chuckled. "Want me to nap with you? Or I can go find something to do for a bit if you want some time alone." He asked and kissed her shoulder. "Front or back?" He asked pointing to the tub.

“The big house can have a massage room and sauna.” She told him. “Add that to the list. Or if we got a castle in Germany we could make one of the rooms a massage room.” She offered.

“I’m getting that castle. When I start my company and it hits a billion dollars I’m getting my damn castle. And you can’t stop me. I’ll put you and owen on the plane, we fly to Germany and drive up to a castle and it’s going to be mine.” She smiled. “Lord and Lady Daniels.” She laughed.

“It’s better to catch things early. Especially if it’s something in treatable. I don’t know what could happen but I know I want to know as early as possible as we can work through it and get it fixed. Like your elbow. Got it fixed before it became a huge problem and now look at you. It’s fine.” She told him.

She looked at the bed from the tub, “It’s up to you. Do you have anything that you need to do or can you spare an hour for a nap?” She asked him.

Jake chuckled. "Alright baby. I'm going to say that's fine, when you become a billionaire you can have your castle. But I get the place in Vegas. You get the place in Germany. Then we also have a place in Denver. Billionaires have multiple houses right?"

"But babe...head trauma...doesn't work that way. Punch drunk can't really be fixed." He said softly. "But it wouldn't hurt to double check for concussions even if I don't get knocked out."

He thought about it and shook his head no. "I don't have to do anything but I could do some stuff. I'll see how I feel after the bath."

“They do. I’m glad you agree.” She smiled and started to sing ‘I’m getting a castle, in getting a castle’ and patting the bubbly water.

“But wouldn’t check ups help us know when you are reaching your limit?” She asked. “A doctor will say something right? Like one more punch like that and it could be over and then we would sit down and talk about the future?” She asked. “It can’t be something that just happens.”

She nodded her head and relaxed against him. “What are your New Year resolutions?” She asked. “I think Nick is taking us to a fancy party so you’ll need a suit. I have to pick through the gowns I have at home and find something worthy. You still want to go to LA right? Just a couple nights and then we will be back home with Owen.”

Back
Top Bottom