Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“I could never do an ice bath. Should our house have a tub in the gym for that? Maybe like an ice machine over head so when you need one you don’t have to buy those five pound bags?” She asked. “That sounds like a good idea actually. Wow I’m so smart.” She laughed.

“orange juice for milk, no. Coffee creamer...” she thought about it and shook her head. “I tried to drink one once and it was awful. Way too sweet. I couldn’t imagine it. I did love Sunny D growing up. And Hawaiian Punch. Those huge jugs. I would drink straight from the bottle. Piss Aidan off because it was contaminated after that.” She smiled. “They did it all the time though. Just don’t let dad catch you or he’d make you drink the whole thing. It was awful.”

Adri put her hand in her lap and looked out the window. She put her hood up and over her eyes to block out some of the light. It was a long drive home and she didn’t want to ruin it by fighting so she stopped talking and tried to get some rest.

He chuckled. "Yeah we could get a tub for that. It doesn't have to be fancy. We can just get one of those metal ones like we had back in high school. But I guarantee that thing will be cleaner than the one in high school. That's so gross. Shit if I sat in that so much and still lived and didn't get an infection I can survive anything." He laughed and shuttered a bit.

Jake chuckled. "I can just picture little sassy you trying to handle this bag ass jug of Hawaiian Punch to drink it from the jug. What flavor did you like the best? I'm an original red or the blue was good."

It was something he knew his dad was only trying to help but...this was hard for him and it was just the beginning. He had a long road ahead of him. They still had to tell her brothers. He just knew Drew would find out and he'd go to the press about it. The next hour and a half drive to their next destination was full of those thoughts and scenarios running through his head.

He finally started to drive into Ogden, Jake touched Adri's leg. "Babe...look at this view." He drove to the Hilton Hotel. "This place we have our own little sofa that pulls out to a bed if I need it. Bu it also has a tv, drinks, and snacks. But..." He looked at his watch. "In an hour you have an appointment for a massage."

“Original of course! There’s nothing better or seeeter than some cold Hawaiian Punch on a hot summer day.” She smiled and nodded her head. “I wonder if it still tastes the same. Probably not. They probably cut back on the sugar. I kind of want to try it though.” She thought aloud.

The rocking of the car did help her fall asleep and when she slept it was a deep sleep that her body really needed. When Jake woke her up she yawned and stretched her arms and legs before pulling the hood off.

“Wow.” She smiled at Jake. “It’s beautiful. Look at how I’m cute the building are!”

She pulled out her phone to take a picture before they pulled into the hotel. “A massage? Thank you Boo.” She leaned over and kissed his cheek. “How long are we here? Over night?” She asked.

He laughed a little. "We drank a lot of Kool-aid. Legit bought those little packets for like twenty cents. Grape was the shit. But we spilled it once and mom never again let me get grape. Strawberry was the next best. She'd let Amy and I both pick out flavors and we had one of those Tupperware jugs and it was an ugly ass brown." He chuckled. "It was nothing but sugar and now parents would be outraged but I turned out somewhat okay...from the Kool-aid anyway."

Jake smiled. "Baby you're going to fall in love with this little town. You're going to want to come back and come skiing. I can guarantee it. We can go check out the shops after your massage if you want."

He gave a nod. "Yeah. Unless we need to stay longer. The guy in charge of the fights isn't available to either later tonight or tomorrow. So we have a lot of free time tonight to just do whatever we want. I can show you around. I stayed here for what three months or so. I could have just lived her. There were a lot of hot girls coming and going here..." He shrugged before getting out to grab their bags and head in to check in.

“Brown jug? Didn’t it have like a cream top to it? We had one of those!” She laughed. “And then she got a clear one with a hot pink top.” She told him. “Yeah I think I would let O have kool-aid. I don’t know if I would give him Hawaiian Punch. That’s so much sugar!” She laughed.

“It’s really pretty.” And they still have the Christmas lights up so she could imagine what it was like during Christmas.

“Let’s check out the town tonight then. Are you sure you still know your way around? I’m going to need to break out the really warm stuff.” She said and put her hand outside to see how cold it was.

“Am I supposed to be surprised that hot girls almost tempted you to stay here?” She asked. “What brought you to Vegas? The showgirls walking down the strip?” She teased.

"Yes! That one. We had these ugly orange flour and sugar canisters too." He laughed. "So is Kool-aid!" He laughed a bit harder. "It is good with vodka though."

Jake smiled at her loving it. "Yeah. I remember. Some things may be slightly changed. Yeah. Wear some warm leggings and your coat. You should be fine." He told her. "You have your heater, remember?"

He chuckled and shook his head no. "I figured you wouldn't be. Tourists liked the hot young fighter, what can I say?" He shrugged at the girls liking him. "No, I didn't move there before my first UFC fight. I actually had two where I was pretty low on the card before I moved out there. It was for the gym actually. I wanted to be the best so I wanted to train with some of the best. So I went to Randy Couture's gym."

“Yeah but we can control how much sugar we put in KoolAid. Or we can just water it down when it goes to him so we can have the good stuff.” She reasoned.

“yeah, you’ll keep my hands warm but you can’t walk around with your hands up my shirt.” She told him. “Or in my shoes. I need a full outfit change. Wool socks, LL Bean boots, fleece leggings under my jeans and like five long sleeve shirts.” She laughed.

She raised her eyebrows, “You’re such a whore.” She joked. “You have bodies in like the triple digits. I can count mine on one hand.” She said and held up three fingers and then raised one to count Jake.

“I’m going to have to google him later.” She said softly and made a mental note to do that.

Last edited:
"The powder pack is also sugar babe." He smiled but she was right, they could water it down. "It is better for them to drink water. I feel like we need to make a rule. A cup of water for a cup of Kool-Aid." He reasoned with her.

He thought about it and gave her a look, like he very well could keep his hands in her shirt. "i could. Your shoes, ew. No. Shirt. I would gladly accept that challenge." He chuckled a little.

Jake shrugged. "I never counted and don't want to. I didn't keep a binder of the girls like I did my fight injuries. Probably a really good thing. That would be awkward to explain to you or our children."

He gave her a blank stare for a moment. "Are you for real right now? You don't know who Randy Couture is?! Randy Couture is like...John Elway of UFC...shit you probably don't get that reference either. Um...he is like...Cindy Crawford. He is the first UFC fighter to win a championship in two weight classes. He's in the UFC Hall of Fame. He fought Chuck Liddell. He turned movie star after retirement. He was in the Expendables with Sylvester Stallone. Babe, he even was on Dancing with the Stars. He has the most UFC championship fights in history and the most UFC championship reigns. I want to beat that second record. His debut was in UFC 13... He also holds some oldest fighter type records. He can keep those records." Jake chuckled.

“No that’s a very good thing.” She agreed about him not keeping a binder. I thought that was a thing that guys liked to do though. Keep count of how many girls they had. I guess that’s only douchebags when you think about it. I think Drew kept count but got called out when he tried to brag to Aidan.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Either way he deserved it.”

She listened to him explain who he was talking about and shrugged her shoulder, “I’ve got nothing.” She said. “I’m sorry. I don’t know. You’re the only one I really keep up with. And do basic research when you have a fight. I can’t keep all that knowledge in my head.” She told him. “13? We are on like 500?!” She laughed. “Pick a fight and we will watch it.” She said. “Educate me.” She smiled.

“Yeah, retiring at forty right? Forty-five? Is that too old? I don’t know. You’ll retire when you feel like it.” She rubbed her forehead and kissed the back of his hand.

Jake smiled and looked out the window. "You stop counting after awhile. Plus there is only one number that matters right now. That's the last one." He smiled at her and leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"Seriously babe? Once I started wrestling and looking into the sport...I was a Randy Couture fan. He was like my Michael Jordan of MMA and even wrestling. He wrestled in high school. But it was expensive to get into his gym so when I got started, I couldn't afford it. That's how I go involved with Luke's gym." He explained. "I've met him a few times. He's a good guy. Pretty laid back. His son is a trainer at the gym. I know him pretty well."

He shrugged. "Depends on how I feel at certain ages. 40s is actually pretty old for the UFC. There are only three fighters in their 40s currently. Anderson Silva being one. You can't become a UFC fighter if you're over 34 but if you start before that you can keep going as long as you pass the physicals. Randy was 45 when he got that record. If I'm still champion or become champion again in my 40s that's kind of impressive." He explained.

"Let's go in babe. I need to stretch my legs."

“Good answer.” She smiled and kissed him back.

She nodded her head to his history. “Okay. I will remember that.” She told him. “They say you’re not supposed to meet your idols. I’m glad he’s a good guy though.” She got out of the car and walked with him into the hotel.

“You’ll be champion forever boo.” She winked at him.

She was instantly grateful to be out of the cold and surrounded by heat. She saw a hot chocolate bar and that’s where she went while he checked in. She made them both one so they could get warm and cozy before her massage.

Jake looked at her confused. "Who's they? And why is that? It's only been at a UFC event and after one of my fights. It's not like we've hung out." He chuckled.

"Thanks baby. I appreciate your love and support. I really do."

Jake got checked in and their keys. They headed up to the room. "You got me a hot chocolate?" He asked surprised but glad she did. He unlocked their door and headed in. Once he set their bags down, he stretched.

"There's a little bar that has some good music. If you're interested tonight to check it out. But maybe one of our lost spots."

“People in general. You don’t meet your idols because they’re not always the person you imagine them to be. Like if you met your guy and he turned out to be a jerk, you would have been a little bummed right? It’s that sort of precaution thing.” She explained.

“Of course, it’s not like mom’s but it’s Swiss miss so it’s good.” She smiled. “Extra marshmallows too.” She said pointing at the now melted mallows.

“That would be nice.” She agreed and set her bags down. “This place is nice.” She told him and walked around the apartment like room. It had everything they could want. The bed was nice and big but the couch was a pullout.

“Do you want me to sleep on the pullout? I don’t think you’d fit on one.” She told him. “You’re way too tall.” She laughed. “If it comes to that, I’ll sleep on it.” She was probably too tall for it too but she wasn’t as tall as Jake so it would be manageable for her.

Jake figured that made sense. He easily could have been a jerk. "Honestly it's funny you say that. I met a baseball player once who is pretty popular. He was a total ass and he kind of smelled. I remember him being a jerk about getting a photo and he even was at an event that he was doing autographs and photos. He was never someone I really followed but if I had, it would have been a huge let down." He agreed.

"None is like mom's. But Swiss Miss is my childhood. We used milk and a packet. Marshmallows or maybe some Cool whip." He shared and took a bite of marshmallow. "This is good."

Jake looked at the sofa. "It should be a queen. If I need to, I can lay diagonal if I need to." He explained and shrugged. "I should be okay." It didnt look like a queen would sit in that sofa but anything is possible. "I thought about just letting you get the massage but I'm getting some too. Maybe it will help..."

“Of course it’s good. I made it.” She frowned. “We never used milk with the powder packets. Always water. But the trick is double the powder and half the water. Then you get hot cocoa that is nice and chocolaty.” She whispered as if it was a big secret.

“Let’s hope we are so drunk tonight that we just fall on the bed and crash.” She took another sip of hot chocolate and set it down. “Doesn’t that sound nice? What time are we meeting with the gym owner?” She asked.

“Can we go out and drink? Or should we not? It would be nice but we don’t have to go all out tonight.”

"Oh yeah? Two packets huh?" He thought about it and it seems quite brilliant. "I don't think I ever tried that. I did try Hershey syrup though with a packet." He laughed.

Jake wondered if she thought he would sleep better if he was drunk or maybe she would sleep better. "That does sound nice. 9am is when we are meeting him. It's not too early so should be okay." He told her. "But for you it's early." He teased with a smile.

"We can go have a drink. We don't have the son so we can. May as well take advantage before we get him back and have to be parents."

“Hershey’s syrup is good. I haven’t mixed it with the powdered stuff though.” That was an idea she was willing to try.

“it’s only early because I have to wake up an hour early so I can do my hair and make up. While I’m up, you’re asleep until like ten minutes before we have to leave. You brush your teeth, comb your hair and you’re done. It’s not fair.”

She agreed, “Enjoy being a couple with no kids. Sounds delightful. I’ll have a few drinks. Get a nice buzz. Maybe dance a bit. And then come back and crash.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Not true. I'm up before you most days. I'm gone out the door for a run or a workout and back home before you even realize I'm gone. Can I get ready in ten minutes, yes but I don't always use that to my advantage. And don't hate me cause I'm naturally this beautiful." He teased and chuckled after he couldn't keep a straight face.

Jake wasn't sure if getting a buzz would help him sleep or make it worse. "Maybe if I'm buzzed I should crash on the coach, until we know how it will effect me." He told her.

"You know I felt like I was becoming a big deal here. I was building a small fan base, the view is gorgeous but I also had a good trainer. I'm excited to share this one with you." He told her.

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah. I’m so lucky I get to marry someone so beautiful.” She nudged his shoulder playfully.

“If you feel better that way, okay. I’ve seen you drunk though. You sleep pretty hard.” She said softly. She rubbed his shoulder and sat on the edge of the bed. “This is going to be hard. Do you want to get the sleeping pills filled out while we are here?”

She walked to the window and opened the blinds so they could see the view of the mountains. “Baby!” She called him over so he could see just how perfect the view was. “I’m going to have to take pictures in front of this window. Will you be my photographer?” She asked.

He smiled proudly. "Damn straight you are. Don't you forget it. I'm quite lucky myself. Have you seen my fiance?! Woah. You should see her in some really tight leggings...that booty..." He wiggled his eyebrows and squeezed her butt.

Jake sighed and shrugged. "I thought you weren't too keen on me being on them? I don't know. I probably can't drink on them. And should we try them in a strange place or while we are at home? Maybe I can text the therapist and see if there is any lighter options or anything that could help over the counter?" He suggested.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Of course I'll be your photographer." He kissed her neck and shoulder. "You do look pretty hot here in front of this window."

He smiled proudly. "Damn straight you are. Don't you forget it. I'm quite lucky myself. Have you seen my fiance?! Woah. You should see her in some really tight leggings...that booty..." He wiggled his eyebrows and squeezed her butt.

Jake sighed and shrugged. "I thought you weren't too keen on me being on them? I don't know. I probably can't drink on them. And should we try them in a strange place or while we are at home? Maybe I can text the therapist and see if there is any lighter options or anything that could help over the counter?" He suggested.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Of course I'll be your photographer." He kissed her neck and shoulder. "You do look pretty hot here in front of this window."

“Your fiancé is pretty damn hot.” She agreed.

“I’m here for you to try anything that will help you.” She said softly. “Of course! Melatonin babe. We can get some melatonin and that will help you sleep. I used to take it all the time. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. You take one or two and lay down and before you know it, you’re asleep.” She smiled.

She playfully posed in front of the window for him. “I need something sexy to wear for that shoot. Maybe do that after the massage. It will be fun.” She smiled. “And then we can swipe the camera to video and make a movie.” She turned and kissed him on the lips. “Doesn’t that sound nice. Two good views on one camera. Might be too hot to handle.” She squeezed his butt and gave it a pat.

He kissed her softly. "Hottest I've ever seen."

"Thanks babe. Melatonin. Does it work? I've never tried it before. Will it make me really groggy?" He asked. "I'm willing to give it a try. Can't hurt anything right?" He shrugged. "I'm wiling to try anything to get rid of these nightmares. I know it will probably be more than a magic pill and take time with the therapist but I'm already over it."

"What kind of movie?" He asked after kissing her back. "Can we do something cool and swag?" He asked softly nipping at her neck. "Or we can make a sex tape." He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Imagine me fucking you against this window? That's hot."

“No. It just helps you go to sleep. We can get the kind that helps you stay asleep too. If you want. What if you worked out and tired your body out. And then we went out had a couple drinks and came back. You take another warm shower have some melatonin and then we get in bed and sleep?” She asked. “That way your body is tired, your mind is tired. You’ll be too focused on sleep to do anything but sleep. No dreams just sleep.” She smiled at her plan though she wouldn’t know if it would work or not.

She frowned, “Did you really just say swag?” She asked and looked over her shoulder. “I was hoping for something sexy but now all I can hear is you saying swag and I’m out of it.” She laughed. “Swag? Really? Like we are in the 2000’s or something.” She shook her head.

“Nope. No sexy video now. Mr Swag.” She teased. “Are you going to wear layered polos with the collar popped next? Should I pull out some Ed Hardy tees for you Boo?”

Jake listened to her idea and it was something worth attempting. Drinking alone made him tired so why not. "Sure. I'm willing to try it." He gave a nod and smile. It was much appreciated how much she was trying to help him. That was just a reminder of how lucky he actually was.

He laughed and shrugged. "What do you call it? On my Madden when you score you can flex or pick swag." He laughed and shrugged again. "I'm not as hip as you babe." He laughed cause 'hip' probably still wasn't right.

"I was thinking like big winter coats. Something that screams rich and sophisticated. You know like a photo of Drake in a big puffy jacket or something." He didn't know if his vision was coming out. "Big puffy jacket, cigar, glass of whiskey for me, wine for you."

Back
Top Bottom