Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying - Discussion

This is the latest announcement on the Discord:

@Member So, more news! Because, I'm going to keep y'all in on the loop.

#1: First and foremost, GP is most definitely going down for good this time. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. We have discussed it and for the sake of Lacey's emotional and mental wellbeing, this has to happen. The reason being is that she has been systemically harassed as a result of being the owner of this site for months at this point, constantly. Enough is enough. The power playing toxicity and background backstabbing is coming to an end, and since basic human dignity failed, the only option left is to take the toys out of the sandbox and leave.

#2: We are discussing how best to handle disseminating information before GP is completely shut down. We may set it all to read only and let y'all copy whatever you want to, or we may entirely terminate it to prevent further vandalism and harassment of both staff and members. We will keep you updated on this, as we are looking for a vandalism free way of getting people access to their RP's before it gets shut down entirely. We are listening about this, trust me, we are. I will try.

#3: We are creating a new website, and have been planning to do so for a few weeks. I'm not going to lie, this site isn't GP 2.0, it's its own thing. It's a community based writing site for creating short stories, novels, talking about writing as a whole, role playing, and so forth. You can still roleplay and write sex scenes on it, but its overall tone and general direction will be different from GP.

If you want to ask further about any of the three above points, ping me in #general or send me a DM if you want to make sure the message isn't missed. Beyond that, I will keep all of you apprised as we come to decisions about what to do.

New announcement from the admins:

@Member UPDATE!

You will be getting a read-only version of the site, for a period of about one week, where you can go and get your roleplays and such. We found a way, we just need to finish testing it just to make absolutely sure we aren't going to break the fuck out of your roleplays or something like that.

After that, the site will go down permanently. Anyone who wants to stick around for news on the new site, can do so. The Discord will remain up for a longer period of time, and eventually be archived--not deleted.

And apparently during the read-only the admins will email a partner for you. So that'll give them the option to get in contact with you.

Using thier search engine, no, but thier lost and found section where I found everyone jumped to 18 pages. When i made an entry on monday it was at 11.

It will take me a bit to dig through them, but I will keep my eyes open.

Using thier search engine, no, but thier lost and found section where I found everyone jumped to 18 pages. When i made an entry on monday it was at 11.

It will take me a bit to dig through them, but I will keep my eyes open.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

It sucks that they're closing it down permanently. Too bad they're not letting another member take over and permanently banning the toxic users. At least, that's what I'd do. But unfortunately, it's their site in the end. :/ Here's to hoping that something good does come out of it, as well as hoping that everyone regroups and catches up.

It sucks that they're closing it down permanently. Too bad they're not letting another member take over and permanently banning the toxic users. At least, that's what I'd do. But unfortunately, it's their site in the end. :/ Here's to hoping that something good does come out of it, as well as hoping that everyone regroups and catches up.

Some of the staff is the ones that are toxic honestly.

Some of the staff is the ones that are toxic honestly.
Damn, I'm not surprised. Give a little power to someone who's never had it and/or can't control it, and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. Reminds me of another place, but I won't name names for reasons. All I can say is it's a chatroom on another site, but that's it.

Damn, I'm not surprised. Give a little power to someone who's never had it and/or can't control it, and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. Reminds me of another place, but I won't name names for reasons. All I can say is it's a chatroom on another site, but that's it.

Understandable and yeah. 10 people have been banned for wanting to copy and paste their rps, one has been banned for helping members find their partner, and I was banned without a reason at all. But a friend thinks she can see what is being said on here.

Understandable and yeah. 10 people have been banned for wanting to copy and paste their rps, one has been banned for helping members find their partner, and I was banned without a reason at all. But a friend thinks she can see what is being said on here.
Jesus. All that for helping and just asking for assistance. I like to think I've seen some serious shit, but this sort of takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom