Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying - Discussion

Unfortunately it seems to be going down for good this time. She should at least if she's going to act this way let members get their rps.

Very unfair!

I agree. They're going to open it back up but we'll not be allowed to post anything. Instead we're just going to be able to read our stuff. Then they want our emails so that we can contact our partners that way. They are making a new site but it's not going to be allowed smut apparently even though it's an 18+ site. There's going to be kids there or some shit.

Not the most professional statement for an admin to make, but hey, I dont have enough of the facts , *shrugs *

Okay good. So we can salvage our work. Does this include access to pms ?

Well, all good things must come to an end I guess. To be brutally honest, (Please understand that this is just my opinion and I mean no offense or so) a new version of the site that's 18+ and doesn't allow anything adult oriented is the equivalent of paying to watch an adult film without sex. Guess I won't be signing up. :/ While I only had my account their for a few days, I grew attached, and then I logged in earlier and saw the unfortunate news. I would say that I hope they'll bring it back, but at this point, I don't even know.

It seems that she is going to but it can't be the main whatever of the site. I'm signing up but that's just in hopes to see my friends. I made one and I'm honestly worried I won't see them again. :(

Same, if you know them I wouldn't mind some help. They've not been on in a month. Their name is The_Plainswalker.

Same, if you know them I wouldn't mind some help. They've not been on in a month. Their name is The_Plainswalker.
I don't think I've heard of them. Sorry. ;_; If I knew them well enough and had any contact info outside of their site PMs, I would have sent them your way as soon as possible.
Still getting the bullying message when I go into my inbox.
No matter what I did, the message kept popping up as well.

I don't think I've heard of them. Sorry. ;_; If I knew them well enough and had any contact info outside of their site PMs, I would have sent them your way as soon as possible.

No worries hon. I went to Ender. I trust him. He's never done anything wrong on that site.

I'm thinking because I've been updating ya'll. Also probably she saw I called her something somewhere.
Imo, it's a little ridiculous to ban someone just for giving updates and news. I mean, a lot of people are curious as to what in the heck is going on, and someone should be updating us instead of keeping us in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom