Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mobsters Hotel (LunarWolf & Johnizbeast)

Lilly caught the club and tugged it from him while he was swinging and then used it against the four males before shoving them out of the elevator and stepping in returning the light to the elevator before she hit the button for the lobby

The guards all fell out of the Elevator still holding their eyes, once Lilly had pressed the elevator button it began to rise to the lobby. Though once the doors opened Giovanni was standing on the side of the door "Used the stairs" he said as he shot Lilly with a tranquilizer dart. "Night Night, princess see you when you wake up"

Lilly cursed at him and it wasn't long before she felt herself fall to the ground as the drug hit her system. once she was out another male walked up this male was Giovanni's head security officer and he had been out recovering after having been shot "do you always have to get in to trouble while I am gone or do you do this simply to annoy me" the two males had been friends and partners since they were children and he was as loyal as they came.

Giovanni watched as Lilly fell to the ground, not able to take the drugs. Then again even he couldn't handle it. Though soon his head of security came up to him and joke around which made Giovanni laugh "Sorry this one is a firecracker and you know how much I enjoy the chase. I just couldn't help myself, and its not like I pay you the big bucks for no reason."

"true but you IT guy handed me this when I walked in you have a serious problem if she managed to get word to her father" Damian looked at him he had read the faile her father was Italy's version of Gio and then some if the rumors were right.

Giovanni grabbed the file and began to file and looked up "Oh so its his daughter huh? Well didn't she fuck up coming here to work? Looks like we avoided a war huh? Either way prepare for one just incase it comes. I am not letting this one go" He told Damien.

"Gio you are crazy if you think he is going to let you keep his daughter but I would highly suggest that you keep her locked somewhere other than down below" Damian was always prepared for war but he would have rather avoided it in the long run then give in and risk having to deal with a rather pissed off Italian male coming to protect his little princess

Giovanni sighed and replied to him saying "Well if we let her out her pops is going to be pissed regardless, so it is best we keep her anyways. Also why not keep her down below? If we keep her up top she will be more likely to be seen. There are also more escape routes. Don't tell me you want her to be kept at my mansion"

“If you wanna keep her and not get killed that would be your best option otherwise I would think of something and quick” Damian looked over the remaining reports he had been handed and nodded his head as he was pleased with their work

"Fine, fine... tie her up and bring her to my place. Just make sure to use the locks that you cannot pick, also put a gag in her mouth. Also chain her to my bed." Giovanni ordered as he walked off leaving. Once Lilly made it to his bed Giovanni raped her again while she slept. He also had her tattooed on her lower back saying Property of Giovanni.

when Gio returned Damian looked at him "Happy now" Damian didn't always agree with what the male did but he was seriously hoping that this didn't come back to bite them in the ass later when her father found out what was going on

Gio nodded and said "Yes I am happy, I have my new favorite pet. Who I can play with when ever I want." He then had a servant order then some wine. "So how is everything else going besides the girl?" Giovanni asked.

"they are going good things have slowed down some thankfully but I know they will be picking back up soon" Damian settled in to his chair and then looked at him

"that is good to hear, do you think we should get rid of the girl? You know kill her off for business." Giovanni Asked Damian.

"no, if you kill her off you will have bigger problems you best bet would be to form an alliance of sorts with her father get him to give her to you then she can't escape you" Damian leaned back in his chair and thanked the maid who brought them their drinks

Geo nodded and replied "That is not a bad idea, she still needs to be taught a lot in forms of being more domestic. Though she is a beauty and I wouldn't mind having as a wife and showing off from time to time"

Damian shook his head a little and felt bad for the girl as she had no clue what was coming her way “just speak to her father before you say anything to her since if she was raised right her fathers orders are law”

Geo nodded and said "fine, write a letter. Make it official once it is done I will sign it myself. Tell him we want an alliance with marriage as a form of issuance. If things work out that pretty woman will be forced to spend the rest of her days on my lap"

Geo sighed and said "Yeah we have had some shipments of weapons being disrupted by the new police chief in town. Seems to be straight edge. Don't think we will be able to bribe him. I was thinking of just getting a hit man. Clean him up nice a quick, what do you think?"

Damian frowned a little "let me look into him a little bit before we do anything there may be something we are not aware of that we can use against him and as for your new pet I'll get the letter typed up for you to sign so we can send it to her father"

Geo nodded and said "okay but make it quick with the cop we are losing a lot of business." Once the letter was finished Geo sighed it and had it sent off to her father.

with the letter sent out Damian went to work on find out more about the new captain who was starting to cause trouble for them. Damian worked for five whole days looking into the male and he soon found the weak spot they needed to keep him out of their business. while on his way to talk with Geo Damian picked the mail up and saw a letter for Geo from the Italian mafia king

Back
Top Bottom