Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mobsters Hotel (LunarWolf & Johnizbeast)

LunarWolf

Cluster
A large and elaborate hotel stands tall in the busiest city in the country a total of 16 floor of which only 8 are seen by the public eye. each room is impeccably furnished and the service is worth every dine that you spend to stay even one night there. how ever below the hotel is another 8 floors these floors are for the criminals of the world where they could stay when in town with out worry of being found by the cops. there is also a strict no weapons policy so that no one can use them to kill each other. the very top floor of the hotel is the personal residence of the Male known as the Red King and ruthless mobster who will not hesitate to shoot you point blank if you angered him. because of a high staff turnover rate every year a new front receptionist is hired. seeing the ad for the job a newly graduated female applies and gets hired on. while she follows all the rule given to her what happens when the Red King takes an interest in her and decides to see if he can get her to break any of the rules so he has a chance to punish her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly stretched as she got out of the cab that had brought her to the hotel she was currently going to be working and according to her hiring letter living as well. Lilly closed the back door and then smiled as the trunk was popped and she pulled out her rolling suitcases that contained her day to day clothes for the weekend and then her business clothes for the work week. According to the letter she would be given her work schedule when she arrived as well as a list of rules she was required to follow. while she didn't mind following the rules put in place by the owner she was curious as to why they hand't be mentioned in the interview. when she walked in to the building after paying her cab fee, Lilly pulled her sunglasses off and looked around her mismatched eyes scaring everything. one eye was sapphire blue while the other was Emerald green. to go with it her hair was an even moisture of Blonde and Brown. standing at a normal five foot seven inches tall she was able to reach most everything she needed to when it came to doing her job. after finishing looking around she headed to the front desk to check inane get her room key so she could un pack and settle in for the day

Giovanni Monte was a wealthy and powerful mobster who ruled the underground with an iron fist. He soon became known as the Red King for the brutality that laid in his wake. Murder, assassination, rape, extortion, he didn't care. To him all these crimes where tools in order for him to climb to top. The Red Velvet hotel was his prized possession. There he would treat and make connections with some of the richest and most powerful people in the world. In the 8 floors underneath he would full fill their dark desires along with his own. Giovanni was an intimidating man as well, he stood 6'5, and had broad shoulders. He had two emerald green eyes, slicked back jet black hair and a trimmed beard.

On the day that Lilly arrived Giovanni was hard at work breaking in one of their new servants. A young woman, a previous classmate of Lilly's. Her parents owed him a large sum of money and in order to pay it off, they where forced to sell him their daughter. Inside his room on the lower 8th floor screams could be heard from the outside as he held down Lilly's old classmate and raped her. Once he finished he threw the young bruised and beaten girl off his bed like a piece of trash. Two men then came into the room and dragged her out, though pretty soon she could be heard screaming again as the men gang raped in the next room. "Is the new hire here yet?" Giovanni asked. One of his men then nodded. "Alright have her wait in the meeting room".

Giovanni wasn't planning on doing anything to her yet, no. Though he made sure to meet every one of his female employee's. If he thought they would make good prostitutes and sex slaves for the lower floors he would make sure to find a way to break them. Though what he would find is that this one would catch his attention even more so than the others.

Lilly sat in the meeting room as she waited for the owner to show up. Lilly looked at her phone when it dinged and smiled it was one of her friends wishing her luck with her new job. not wanting to get in to trouble when he arrived by being on her phone she put it away for the time since she didn't know the rules on phones. Lilly looked up from where she was sitting when someone walked in to the room where she currently sitting and waiting

Giovanni walked into the room wearing a jet black suite all by himself. He then sat down on the couch across from Lily. "My name is Giovanni Monte, I am the owner and founder of the Red Velvet Hotel. I like to personally meet all staff members at least once. It lets me show them just how much I care for this place. Tell me about yourself girl." Giovanni said. Though just as he finished talking he began to take a good look at the girl sitting across from him. It didn't take long for him to realize she was nothing less than absolutely gorgeous. To beautiful in a matter of fact... maybe she could part of his personally consort.

"well first of all my name is Lilly I recently graduated from collage with a masters in business management and I am an only child" Lilly didn't know what else he wanted to know about her. Lilly moved a little as he looked at her and it made her a little un comfortable "if you don't mind sir I was told there were some rules that I needed to know about before I start?" Lilly really wanted to know these rules so that she could get settled in to her room

As Giovanni checked out the hotty before him, he made sure to listen to her words. He knew she would be a challenge to get control of, but he also knew that the best rewards require the most work. "Ah yes, there are rules. You are only to use the elevators in the main lobby. You are not to follow any guest or staff that use the other elevators. The stairs cases that lead to the basement are off limits. You are not to question any guest about their live or business dealings. You are not to prey into anyone's business. Last but most importantly, you are to ignore anything you find odd or out of place. If you are found snooping around, you will be immediatily terminated." Giovanni replied.

Lilly nodded her head "that is fine I can do that but I do have to ask what reservation system are you using" Lilly knew that there were many different systems but some were seriously outdated while others were to complicated for the average person to you "I am also assuming that your VIP guests have a number associated to their names"

"We use electronic like most hotels, though many of our guest sign in under different names. Before they get their room they are to be check to make sure things are right." He responded to her first question. Then to her next one he said "Yes they are.... though I wouldn't asked about our VIP workings to much."

"I'm not I am asking because I can set the reservation system up for them so all they have to do is put in their VIP number and then tell us how many rooms and for how long and how many people this can then be connected with your system and their accounts can be charged I will not have access to their information on my end and as for your system how up to date is it" Lilly had worked hard for a long time so she kenw this information and knew she could make things run smoother

Giovanni smiled at her response, as he thought of a way he could use it to trap her "Okay fine you could set it up for me, though you are not to look at the names. Just use the numbers connected to the names. If you I see you looked through the list of names for our clients I will be very upset." He then got up and gently took her hand and kissed the top of it "I will set you up with the women currently running the program so she can help you out" With that Giovanni left the room

Lilly nodded her head and when she met the female she had been told about she got to work entering just the numbers while she had a piece of paper covering the names of those who had VIP status. Lilly occasionally rolled her neck but once she was done entering the numbers she connected it directly to his system for payments. since that system had the names by the numbers it only took a little tweaking to have the system up and running without any problems

Giovanni had something set up. He knew that she was going to complete it. He had his tech guy set up a trap. One that would trigger once she finished. Giovanni had camera's watching and waiting and once it was ready and Lilly thought it was finished all the sudden all the names of the clients came up on the computer. All their names, some Lilly would even be able to recognize as celebrities or infamous crime lords. As soon as they came up Giovanni came into the room and said "What are you doing?"

Lilly reacted quickly and held a paper up and blocked the names from her site and jumped a little when he spoke "something went wrong I don't know what but the names popped up without warning I swear I didn't look" Lilly's head was turned away from the screen and her eyes were tightly shut so that she couldn't see them. had she seen some of they yes in the few seconds before she had reacted but did she care not really he had no intention of using that information and she was going to make damn sure that she didn't remember the names either

Giovanni grabbed her arm and pulled Lilly to her feet. "You think I care? Are you with the cops huh?" Giovanni asked Lilly. "OPEN YOUR EYES UP!" He ordered her holding onto her arm tightly now screaming in her face.

Lilly shook slightly and winced at the force he used to pull her out of her chair "I swear I didn't see anything and I am not with the cops" Lilly had been searched before she had gone in to the meeting room so they knew she had no wires or hidden camera's on her person or in her things. Lilly, however, refused to open her eyes as she didn't want to risk seeing the screen of her computer.

"I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES YOUR COMING WITH ME!" Giovanni shouted out dragging Lilly out of the room by her arm "I AM TAKING YOU DOWN STAIRS AND WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY AFTER WITH SOME INTERROGATION!" With that Giovanni was using his strong grasp to drag Lilly towards the elevator where he would take her down stairs to interrogate her....

Lilly struggled and even dropped to the ground using dead weight to keep him from getting her down there. Lilly had only been there for a job after having graduated from college nothing more she wasn't a cop or an informant.

(Is Lilly a virgin just for future notice)

Giovanni continued to play dumb dragging her limp body into the elevator the throwing her over his shoulder before putting in a code and choosing the 6th basement floor. Otherwise called the bondage floor. The Elevator began to move down and Giovanni said "Struggle all you want, I will get the information I want out of you one way or another!"

(yes)

"all I wanted was to work I am not after anything let me go" Lilly struggled and tried to push herself free of his grip at this point her eyes were open as she was well aware of the fact that she wasn't in the office anymore

"What ever keep bitching all you want it won't do you any good" Giovanni stated. Then the elevator open and he began to walk through the floor. In the entrance hall there was a stage, and on the stage a crowd was watching as a women was being violated. Soon they entered the hallways and all those could be heard was moaning and screaming. Some doors where open. inside the room people where tied up and being abused. Though some seemed to like it, it was clear the others were not. Some begged for it to stop, others begged for more. As they walked by some people even screamed for help until they where beat. "Our room will be at the end of the hall... it is my private room" Giovanni told her.

"let me go you sick bastard" Lilly struggled against him as she tried to get free of him. Lilly didn't like what she was seeing or what she was hearing. Lilly was more than ready to get the hell out of there and find someplace else to work that wouldn't do this. Lilly dug her nails into his arm as she tried to get him to drop her so that she could run away from him

As Lily dug her nails into him Giovanni throw her off his shoulder into the wall in the hallway. He then put his hand to her throat and pinned her to the wall by her neck. As he did that his other hand reached into the back of his pants and he pulled out a handgun and put it to Lilly's forehead before saying "You listen to me bitch! Your going to behave and listen or I am going to blow your fucking brains out! You think your the first person I have brought down here huh?! You think you would be the first person I kill! You don't know how many I have killed and ordered to be killed. Do you want to be just another name on that long list?"

Lilly wasn’t scared of guns her adoptive father and his people all carried them. Lilly had done her best to not get pulled in to the family business. Lilly then yelled at him but instead of English it came out in a flurry of Italian which was her fathers native tongue and her second language. Once she was done yelling at him and calling him every name in the book as well as threatening his life she spat in his face for good measure

Giovanni was able to understand everything she said and when she spat in his face he had enough. "I see, you don't know fear... fine then I will show you fear. Though it does pain me to know I have to put a scar on your body" He stated. He then pointed the gun down to her leg and turned off the safety before shooting Lilly in the leg. "Now lets see you kick me" Giovanni said.

Lilly let out a small yelp of pain from being shot in the leg and in retaliation to it she swung her hand down and punched him in the balls before she ended up falling to the ground from lack of balance. Lilly could feel her leg throbbing and knew she would be in pain for some time

Back
Top Bottom