Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mobsters Hotel (LunarWolf & Johnizbeast)

As she hit Giovanni in the balls the man quickly went to his knee holding his crotch "YOU BITCH!" He screamed. Soon he got out his smart phone and made a call. In the next couple minutes a couple nurses came down and Giovanni was finally up on his feet again. "This girl needs medical attention, she has been shot in the leg. Bring her into my private room and treat." Giovanni ordered the nurses. The nurses nodded and began to work on Lilly's leg right leg. "We will have to do some treatment sir before moving her" One of the nurses said. "Fine with me just make it fast, I have special plans for this one."

Lilly smiled at him evilly “try anything else with me and you will hav wished I had killed you” Lilly managed to get one of the nurses phone while they were distracted and sent an emergency text to her father letting him know that she needed help.

While he was dealing with her the tech guy was digging in to her background and what he found had him texting the owner a personel 911

"We will see about that young lady. This is my fortress, and it will take a lot for anything to hurt me in here" Giovanni replied. Once the nurses where done patching up Lilly's leg He had to guards come over and help him with her. Lilly's Arms where handcuffed behind her back, while her ankles where shackled together and a chain collar was put around her neck. Once they where done the leash was given to Giovanni. "Now how about we continue into my room, I am anxious to see whats under those clothes of yours" Giovanni said as he started to drag her into his private room.

Lilly struggled against him and the chains she was currently trapped in. Lilly wasn't going to let him keep telling her what he was going to do and once she had the chance she was going to make him pay dearly for what he was trying to do to her

Once in his room Giovanni threw her over the bed and pulled down her panties before dropping his pants revealing his rock hard cock. "Time for me to make you into a woman" Giovanni said before forcing his cock deep up into her virgin pussy. It didn't take long before her felt himself rip through her hymen, and her virgin blood begin to run down his balls. "Oh God! So Tight!" Giovanni moaned out.

LIlly screamed in pain and started to kick out at him as she was in so much pain from him entering her. Lilly did her best to kick out at him and to try and land some serious blows to get him away from her

Giovanni greatly enjoyed raping Lilly, though her kicks to her legs hurt a bit from time to time it didn't cause him to slow down at all. With one hand he Held Lily's head down onto the bed, grabbing and slapping her ass with the other while his hips thrust hard into her raw virgin cunt. "Oh yeah this is a nice tight one, how about I pump my seed into your slutty little cunt whore?" Giovanni moaned out.

"get away from me you piece of shit" Lilly wanted nothing more then to kill the male but so far she hadn't made any headway in getting free of him and she was in a shit load of pain from him raping her over and over like her was

"Oh I am only going to get closer to you baby, so just bear with it. This is only the beginning!" Giovanni shouted back. After a solid 10 minutes of driving his cock into Lily's cunt Giovanni let out a very load moan before spilling his seed deep into Lily's body. "There we go, your first dose of cock juice." Giovanni said as he pulled his cock out of her, causing cum mixed with blood to pour out of her pussy.

Lilly slapped him hard across the face "you stay away from me or I won't be so nice the next time I hit you" Lilly knew her father was on his way but it would be several hours before he would arrive and save her

Giovanni just laughed at her before taking her hands and connecting them to some chains hanging from the ceiling "You will learn your place soon bitch" Giovanni replied. Once he had her arms chained up he walked over to a leaver that lifting her up so Lily was only able to stand on the tips of her toes. "Now time to teach you some discipline" Giovanni said as he walked over to her with a whip.

"you will regret this severely" Lilly then started cursing him in Italian making it very clear that she was less than pleased and was more than ready to hurt him. Lilly jumped a little and pulled the bobby pin out of her hair and after she landed she started to work on picking to locks while he was otherwise occupied

As Lily picked the lock Giovanni began to whip her back. "Take that you slut!" Giovanni shouted. The whip was made so it wouldn't break skin, but just leave nasty bruises instead. "How do you like that huh!" Giovanni asked now whipping the front side of her body.

Lilly grit her teeth to keep from screaming out. after a little bit she got both hands free and when she landed she snatched the whip out of his hands and started hitting him with it "how do you like a taste of your own medicine you asshole"

As she started to whip him Giovanni laughed once again grabbed the end of the whip with one hand. "Feels like nothing to me, I have been cut, shot, stabbed you name it. Been fighting all my life. All this whip does is tickle me." He replied before taking a remote out of his pocket and pushing down the button on it. The collar he had put on Lily early had a shocking device in it, strong enough to paralyze most people in their tracks and make them drop to the floor.

Lilly growled when she was shocked but remained standing and then she laughed "you don't know what you have gotten yourself in too" Lilly hated that she had a collar on but she could handle it since she had been tazed enough to build up an tolerance to it

Giovanni stepped forward and threw Lily to the ground though this time he took his cock and pressed it up against her ass hole "I know exactly what I have gotten into, and that thing is you!" Giovanni shouted before forcing his cock up into her rectum

(sorry been sick)

Lilly growled in pain and then struck back at him with her elbow as she tried to get free of him. Lilly knew she was going to need to figure out how to get out of the room since once she had she would need to get a call into her father

(Your fine just focus on feeling better, reply when you want to, Your well being is more important than an rp)

Giovanni blocked her elbow with her arm, though she still hit him hard enough to leave a bruise. So Giovanni Grabbed her arms and held her down before beginning to pump his cock into her ass. Continuing to violate her right there on the floor.

Lilly did her best to wiggle free of his hold and once she was able to so so she flipped over and aimed a kick right at his groin knowing that would take him down without to much trouble.

Giovanni blocked the kick knowing full well she would go for his groin again. Though this time he decided to let her go. He wanted her to see there was no escape from the depths of this hell hole.

Lilly grabbed what she needed and even with an injured leg raced out of the room and down the hall heading for the elevator. once she reached it she went to work on hacking it so that she could get out of there

Giovanni just took his time and put his clothes on. Before slowly walking out of the room, he had place security in all the exits after what happened earlier. So as soon as she finished hacking the elevator she would find 4 large security guard waiting inside for her.

Lilly knew what to expect and already and she the elevator going dark which once the doors opened would cause the light to blind them temporarily

As the Elevator doors opened the lights blinded the guards temporarily, covering there eyes one took out a club and began to swing it as the stepped out of the elevator hoping to hit Lily. "YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO!" One of the guards screamed.

Back
Top Bottom