Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Hero of Mobius (Matttheman89/StarMech)

"I'll show you when we get back." Bernie stated.

The trip back was rather pleasant. Not Badniks or threats that ruined their small but still firm victory this day. The two Mobians returned to the city, slipping back in as it were nothing. It seemed the walls were almost finished at this point and the defense towers were already working fully. As such, Tails could sleep a little easier knowing another horde like that wouldn't have such an advantage at least for a while...

Back at the Hedgehog residence, the young fox enjoyed a delicious dinner courtesy of Bernie, who later sat by the sofa, moving next to him as she showed him her findings. "I know it's not much, but I had to find this. It's one of our old books from when we graduated the academy." She explained. Flipping through the pages she eventually settled in a particular one, a group of different mobians of different species standing proud and happy as they posed, defiant and excited expressions all around, as any graduation pic should.

At the left side of the group she pointed to two people Tails immediately recognized. One was clearly Bernie herself, looking young, yet still holding the same beauty the current one she knew had. One could easily see age didn't hit her too bad...

The one standing next to her, rather close, was a hedgehog man of blue hue and a turf of hair spiking out of his fur. That was clearly Jules, at least in Mobian form; It felt rather weird to Tails, having seen him as a Robian for most of his life. Still the two looked happy together.

"I lost this particular picture so many years ago when Eggman attacked the old city." Bernie explained, "I knew it was somewhere, and then I remembered that pics of each graduating team of that ear got printed in this book so I had to find it..."

Her hand softly caressed the area where Jules and her stood, her eyes looking rather fondly. "Many of that team eventually parted ways, hoping to live our own lives. But back then, we were inseparable. Specially Jules and me..."

A sigh escaped her, Tails noticing how her expression shifted to more sadness. "I...know it has been a while but...I still miss him, you know."

She closed her eyes for a moment, remembering how she had to keep his wishes. Jules was a proud Mobian, even while living as a machine; He wanted no different treatment for sacrificing his body to save Mobotropolis in the past; Nor for being the father of Mobius' biggest Hero; and even less for being one of the few confined into a perpetual robotic form to keep his war wounds from killing him.

He could have lived for years beyond anyone in the city. uncle Chuck even asked him if he wanted more through tune-ups beyond the simple repair. But Jules refused. Living forever just wasn't something that he ever wished upon anyone. As such, when even his robian form started to degrade; He asked for him just as before: To be treated like any other Mobian and let him pass away whenever time caught up with him...

Of course, it had been many years since. Bernie, Sonic, everyone had already made their minds and the mourning and sorrow parts of any passing had already been gone for a while. But it was normal for the now-widow to feel a bit nostalgic every now and again...

"Heh...I-I'm sorry Tails. It wasn't my intention to bum things out like this." Bernie admitted, taking care of an incoming tear with her finger. "I'm fine...and I'm really grateful you helped me to find this."

Accompanying Bernie back to her home, Tails was relieved that the two managed to make the trip in peace, not really certain he had the strength to fight more badniks after going up against the DYNAMAC. Their arrival in Mobotropolis was silent and without discovery as well, and Tails was glad to see that repairs had progressed during the day.

Once back at Bernie's Tails gladly ate the meal prepared for him, and later joined her on the couch as she prepared to explain what they'd gone through all of this trouble for. It turned out that it was a book chronicling days at the Academy, and inside the book was a picture of Bernie's graduating class, which included her husband, Jules.

Not used to seeing Sonic's Father in flesh and blood, Tails sadly regarded the picture for a moment, thinking back to Jules's fate. It had been years ago now, but it was still sad to think about how Jules's robotic body had eventually failed him.

Seeing Bernie growing sad as they reminisced about her long-gone husband, Tails scooted closer to her on the couch and wrapped his arms around her in a warm hug. "It's ok, Mrs. Hedgehog. I understand. It can't be easy. I hope you know, though, that you're not alone. You've...um...still got me." He said, cheeks turning a little red.

Bernie's body felt incredible soft and warm as he nuzzled against her in the hopes of cheering her up, but he did his best not to think on that too much, in the hopes of not growing excited at her touch. It wasn't very successful though, as he could already feel his heart beating faster and faster.

Bernie was caught by surprise in Tails' hug and nuzzle. He felt so warm, so understanding. she quickly reciprocated, hugging back and leaning on to him. "Thank you..."

She had lost her husband. Her son was nowhere to be found. But at least she had people who cared for her still. She had Tails...

A warm feeling encased her cheeks, remembering what happened when she last hug him. Was she still enticing enough to eve cause that in such a boy? Such a nice...kindhearted...young...energetic...young man...

She felt a desire, a desire she hadn't felt in a while other than the confines of her own bedroom. Her eyes locking on Tails as her mind conflicted with itself. Suddenly, instincts too over and her hands held on to each side of his face...

"Tails...I..."

Without another notice, she lunged at him; Her lips embracing his. she kissed him, holding on in a eager french kiss as a faint trail of saliva slid down his chin. Her hands held him while caressing his fur. Bernie closed her eyes and kept kissing until realization hit. Eyes widened, she quickly back away from the young Mobian, face red as a tomato. "I...um." She said with a gasp, "I-I'm terrible sorry Tails. I um..I just...I don't know what came over me, that was..inpporper and I..."

She was having a hard time even argumenting with herself of why that was wrong...

It was a nice, tender moment as Tails felt Bernie return his hug, and the young fox smiled even as his blush and excitement to be so close to the hedgehog remained just beneath the surface. Having only spent so much time around his own mother, these were the kind of moments he'd only experienced very little, so while his arousal remained, he was also enjoying it as one does with a parental figure.

But then Bernie cupped his cheeks in both her hands, and he looked into her beautiful, green eyes; the world around them faded away, and he could only think of how much he wanted to kiss her. It was an almost overwhelming urge, but before he even could, Bernie kissed him herself!

Eyes widening in shock at their lip-on-lip contact, he shivered and moaned slightly as he felt Bernie slide her tongue against his during their kisses; such a mature and sexy kiss he'd never quite experienced before, making his head spin as he instinctively began to kiss her back.

Several long moments passed as the two passionately kissed one another, while Bernie sensually stroked his fur. It was enough to make him groan in delight, but he was surprised when she suddenly pulled away in embarrassment, stumbling over her words as she tried to apologize. Tails could only stare at her in wonder as she spoke, lightly panting for breath as he tried to catch up with what had just happened.

In the end though, his mind could only focus on one thing, and this time it was his turn to lunge at her, resuming kissing her with such a fierceness that she was pushed down into the couch with Tails on top of her.

Sliding his tongue against her own, his hands softly caressed her arms and shoulders as they made out, and she would be able to feel his erection pressing against her once more.

Bernie didn't have much time to really settle on an answer when she was bombarded by Tails' kissing ocne more. This time he was taking the initiative, and he was quite eager to boot! She felt herself be pushed against the couch; A gasp silences by his lips while his hands caressed up her shoulders and one held on to an arm and hand tenderly, all while he made out with her so fiercely. Her eyes started to slowly close, her mind starting to ease into it while the two continued.

"T-tails...ahn..." She manged to sneak in before his lips shut her with another kiss. She couldn't believe she was doing this; Tails was basically a son to him, yet...here she was...not only making out with him, but enjoying it. "I-it feels good...ooh..." She thought.

She could feel his long hardness pressing against her. She was quite surprised, it felt even bigger than what she saw before. It had been so long; So much time without the touch of another man. She always tried to get ehr mind off of it, but it was so hard sometimes. The free time without Sonic or Jules emant a lot of time she would never tell a soul without being ashamed; A lot of time spend in her simply pleasuring herself at her lonesome. Letting fantasies abound she'd never do otherwise.

But now, not only she had a guy, but a young man, filled with stamina. The temptation was too much.

Her hands caressed down his chest, eventually one hand, which she quickly de-gloved, held on to the hard prick, giving it a few tugs. This allowed her to break the kiss momentarily. "Y-you're so hard...is my old woman body doing this?"

Holding Bernie's hand in his own while the other continued to sensually and soothingly rub her arm and shoulder, Tails continued kissing the hedgehog woman for several passionate moments; each meeting of their lips like fireworks in his mind, and the young fox shivered as he eventually felt her hands stroking his fur once more.

Soon her hands drifted lower though, and he gave a groan as she found her way to his manhood before giving it a few strokes after removing a glove. Lips finally parting as he gasped at the sexual contact, he looked down at Bernie as she questioned him, and smiled bashfully before nodding his head vigorously.

"You're not old! Y-You're sexy, and beautiful! I-I've always thought so!" He exclaimed, cheeks darkening at the admission, but he was glad that he said it, if it showed her the truth. As more proof, his cock was twitching and throbbing in her grip, completely erect.

Kissing and licking her neck even before she could reply, Tails's hands were soon on the move again, settling into her bosom to begin caressing her breasts through her clothes.

"You really t-think s-soooooh!" Bernie let a gasp out when Tails quickly cut her off, kissing her neck and groping at her bossom. For the fox, it felt as soft and malleable as he expected. Quite delightful.

"Oooh...ooh..." She let out soft moans in between her pants. Even if clothing was in the way, having someone else groping felt different from simply doing it herself. Of course, this did not meant she was leaving Tails unattended; Having heard his thoughts on her and how they went for way back sort of excited her, to know she could entice such a young and energetic boy. Her stroking started to continued, pumping up and down much more vigorously.

Tails only grew more excited as his fingers sank into Bernie's breasts, able to feel them quite well even through her clothing, and was soon squeezing them softly, enjoying the hedgehog woman's vocal reactions to his groping.

She wasn't the only one panting and groaning though; her renewed stroking of his member had him moaning in pleasure as well, throbbing more and more with each passing second, and in his excitement, his lips found hers once more, claiming them in a passionate series of kisses. While their mouths and tongues were busy, his hands shifted down to the bottom of her shirt, and he began slipping it upward, wanting to remove her clothing before they went any further.

Bernie shivered in instinctive anticipation, her top slidding up to reveal her black clip on bra. His has was swift, almost not even noticing how he undid it fron the front until the little clip sound was caught by her ear.

As it became loose, Bernie held Tails by the back of his head before driving him into a deeper kiss, pushing her tongue all the way. She blushed as she did it, but did not slow the pace. Her stroking continued with a steady rhythm, never dropping a beat.

Her free hand snagged the already about to fall off bra and let it rest upon the frame of the couch. Her top rolled upwards enough that now her bare breasts were in full display to the young Mobian.

Tails groaned against Bernie's soft lips as she pulled him into an even deeper kiss, letting their tongues wrestle amorously as she continued stroking his manhood. Their kissing continued passionately for several long moments; the two of them gasping and panting for one another as they touched each other, until Tails finally pulled away to catch his breath, looking down at Bernie's sexy mature body appreciatively.

"Mrs. Hedgehog...you're so beautiful..." he panted as his eyes roamed her form. Soon his hands followed suit, fondling her exposed, large breasts for a moment before slipping her shirt the rest of the way over her head and tossing it aside. Next, his hands eagerly slipped southward, and began slipping her pants down her shapely legs, followed by her panties if she didn't stop him.

Now completely nude, Tails pressed himself against her body, caressing and sliding his hands up and down her figure as he returned to kissing her.

Bernie did not protest. Her shirt, and later her bottom clothing was quickly tossed aside without a fight. She now lied naked under the faint light of the room as Tails stood on top of her. Soft gasps filled with excitement slipped out of her mouth while his hands caressed her everywhere. Up her thighs, her bossom, her shoulders, kissing her neck, her lips, er nipples...

"O-oh...Tails...I'm s-so heated..." Said the hedgehog milf. "I...I need you to do something for me..."

With that she shuffled a little away from Tails, opening her legs to reveal her aching slit to him. As she softly panted with each set of words she asked him. "P-please Tails, lick me down there...taste me..."

To say that Tails was enjoying himself as he kissed, caressed, and fondled Bernie's body would be an understatement. He was practically on cloud nine as he pleasured her, particularly as he began to realize just how much she was enjoying his attention. Her gasps of excitement were like music to his ears, encouraging him to continue.

As she began to ask him for something though, he paused and tilted his head curiously, then blushed profusely as she spread her legs and made her request known. Considering the fact that he was still rather inexperienced when it came to this sort of thing, he couldn't help but worry a little that he might not be up to the task...but his excitement motivated him to try regardless, so he nodded his head and leaned in.

"H-Here I go..." he said, taking hold of her hips as he came in closer, marveling at how wet Bernie had already become. Soon he was licking at her slit tentatively, lapping up some of her juices, slowly but surely sliding his tongue inside to go a little further.

Berne's jerked back, her soft pants turning into a loud moans. "O-ooooh!~"

Eyes widening, mouth open. her whole body was washed by a powerful wave of pleasure. Her body spasmed for a moment; Her moans kept going, hands gripping at the couch. "O-ooh...ooooh Tails...ooooh!..."

It just felt so good to her. And for him it tasted so good. Something pushed him to go further, do more for her...

Bernie's moans were more than likely a sign that Tails was on the right track, so rather than back off or keep to the same pace, he sped up the movements of his tongue, going deeper into her pussy while sensually rubbing and caressing her hips whenever she spasmed.

The taste of her juices were sweet, and as his tongue moved in small circles, it stumbled upon her clit, and as it produced the strongest reaction yet, he began to focus on that area, running his tongue over it every so often to stimulate her more and more.

"Yes! Yess!! A-ahh!" Bernie kept moaning. Her hands traveled up her own frame before gripping upon her bossom. She started to firecly knead and stroke her own breasts, all while gasping in delight. "Oh Tails....ooh...."

She was not showing any resistance. She'd do as he wanted...

While part of Tails wanted to see if he could take Bernie over the edge this way, another part of him was growing far too excited to continue the more and more he heard Bernie gasp and moan, watching her groping herself. Eventually he retreated from between her legs to catch his breath, and gazed down at the mature and sexy hedgehog woman with lust in his eyes.

"M-Mrs. Hedgehog...I can't wait anymore..." he said in embarrassment, glancing down st his rock hard cock, throbbing almost painfully now with how aroused he'd become. "C-Can I put it in?" He asked, already beginning to rub and grind his manhood against her slick slit, pressing his swollen helm into her pussy.

Bernie continued to massage her breasts while the young fox kept eating her out. Tails was so eager to jump into things, which enthusiasm manifested in a really through licking; Making her moan in great delight. Her he and spikes resting on the arm of the couch while the young Mobian kept giving her an experience she hadn't had in a long while...

The hedgehog mother was rather surprised when, after a while, Tails back away from pleasuring her. She was even a bit sadden, since the pleasure had stopped. "H-huh? What's going on--"

And then Tails asked to go all the way, it certaintly made Bernie blush. He was so hard. It was really true that he found her so attractive. Small bolts of pleasure coursed through her when his length rubbed softly against the tip of her folds and labia, letting tiny gaspes of hot air escape through her mouth.

"I-it's okay. Do it..." She said to him, reassuring him that everything was okay while the mobian leaned a bit more forward.

After coming so far, it would have been horrible to stop now, so Tails was quite relieved when Bernie gave him the go ahead to continue, and nodded his head eagerly...even if said eagerness left him quite embarrassed as well.

Pressing his body lustfully against her own as she leaned forward, Tails began pushing his cock forward in earnest, and soon felt himself properly entering her pussy; warm and wet inner walls wrapping around the length of his manhood, Tails groaned in pleasure, wrapping his arms around Bernie and holding her close. It was just as intense a sensation as it had been with Princess Sally, leaving his head spinning as he tried to adjust.

Acting on instinct, his hips began to move, sliding his cock out of Bernie's womanhood, only to shove it back in, going a bit deeper than before. He gasped at the sensation, nuzzling against Bernie as their bodies collided, and began to kiss her, searching for her tongue with his own and wrestling with it.

"Aaaaahn~" Bernie gasped when the hard member pushed inside of her. Her walls enveloping the hardened cock with such delight. Her own arms acted similarly to his, going for the tight grasp around eachother's bodies as their mouths came to meet n a heated tongue showdown...

It just felt so good. Tails had such a nice cock that she was sure he could find a girl no problem in the future. Still, she was honored he'd pick her for such an intense fucking.

Her fears and hangups were mostly locked away in her mind right now, letting her desires loose as she caressed the boy's head while making out, her legs wrapping around his waist while the couch rocked and creaked softly.

"I-it's good...you're d-oing great, Tails. Oooh..." She managed to let out in between kisses. Her chest bouncing slightly between her body and the fox's.

Amorously kissing Bernie again and again as they held one another so tightly, Tails groaned against her lips with each renewed entry into her pussy, and was quickly motivated to quicken his rate of thrusts, reaching even deeper into her womanhood as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

It all felt so amazing; his cock throbbed wildly inside her pussy every time he thrust it forward, and their tongues slid against one another in between passionate kisses. It felt even better to hear Bernie praise his efforts, and it motivated him to slap their hips together even more forcefully.

The couch was shaking and shifting bit by bit as a result of their lovemaking, joining the soft thumping sounds of their bodily collisions and pants and moans that were filling the room. Soon Tails was forced to end the kissing to catch his breath, and looked down at Bernie lustfully as he continued his work. "M-Mrs. Hedgehog-! A-Aaah...!"

Tails was met with more moans from Bernie, too entranced in the strong pleasure to really give out any coherent wording. She kept holding on to the young mobian as the sounds of her own moans, Tails' gasps and the wet noises of their lovemaking enveloped the living room they were in.

It had been so long since she had any intimacy with someone. Except with herself, of course. Having a son that is always on the move meant a lot of days alone, which means tons of moments for one to relieve oneself, be it in her room, here, the bathroom...Heck, it had only been a couple of weeks since she decided to take care of herself in this very couch; Fingering herself while watching an adult video and now she was letting such a young yet virile boy pound her with all his might.

She admired, once or twice she toyed with the idea. Perhaps invite one of the hard-working soldiers of the Resistance for a nice cup of coffee and a good time...or perhaps inviting one of Sonic's friends in. However, she never had the guts to actually do it. She was not like Vanilla, who was way more...spontaneous, for lack of another word at the moment. Still, enough thoughts to fuel her imagination in those lonely nights in bed...

But now, she was actually doing it. Making love with Tails out of everyone. It felt so liberating, so invigorating...

"T-tails...I'm...I'm gonna..." She shouted.

Thrusting into Bernie's wet, warm, tight pussy again and again with reckless abandon, Tails held the hedgehog woman tightly to his chest just as she held him, and moaned in near incoherent pleasure as the two came closer and closer their respective limits. Bernie in particular seemed to be trying to give voice to that end, but rather than cease his efforts, he redoubled himself, thrusting harder and harder and deeper and deeper.

It would likely become clear that Tails was intending to push Bernie over the edge as powerfully as possible, and as the next several minutes passed, the young fox was soon at the edge himself, and with one final thrust as deep into her womanhood as he could manage, he had a powerful orgasm that left him moaning loudly for a long moment, and collapsed on top of Bernie as he rode it out.

"A-Aaah...hah...Mrs. Hedgehog..." Tails's panted as he rest against her breasts, hardly able to believe what they'd just done...but very happy that they had.

Bernie panted after such a strong orgasm, which she had moments before his. Such an intense moment, followed by such a calm within her mind and body. Tails rested upon her bossom, a mixture between a hot and adorable sight. Her clothes discarded on the room, but she didn't mind.

She cupped Tails by the chin to lift his head off her chest a bit before planting another hungry, but slower kiss upon him. Much shorter, but still good.

She then parted. "That felt amazing, Tails. I-I know we shouldn't have...b-but...it had been so long. Thanks..." And that's when she gasped, cheeks reddening. She could still feel him, inside of her amongst all the seed he shot; His cock twitched inside of her which made a soft moan escape her lips. Her was quickly getting erect once again, that kiss she gave him really seemed to be of his liking...

"Do you...want to do more?" Asked Bernie, still unable to believe of what she was saying, "We could continue...in the bedroom..."

Tails blinked in surprise as Bernie suddenly cupped his chin a moment or so after their intense orgasms, and blushed as she kissed him slowly, her deeply. Such a warm sentiment so soon after what they'd just done together practically had his tails spinning, and there was a bashful smile on his face as their lips parted and she spoke up.

"Y-You're welcome..." he said sheepishly, feeling much the same as she did about what they'd done. It was around that time that he noticed his manhood was growing erect within her pussy again, and his blush darkened as Bernie moaned softly. That kiss she'd given him had gotten him excited again, and he couldn't help himself...

And when Bernie asked if he wanted to continue, Tails hesitated for only a few seconds before nodding his head in a mixture of embarrassment and eagerness. "I-I'd like that..." he said, looking in the direction of the bedroom before kissing her himself this time.

Bernie shuffled to move out, Tails' half-hard prick sliding off her slit alongside a bit of cum that smeared a bit of the couch. Didn't matter, she thought, as she could clean later. A bit wobbly after such an orgasm, the indigo hedgehog made her way into her room, first signalling Tails to say put before she went inside. Was she preparing something first?

Eventually, she spoke. "Y-you can come in now..." She said. She sounded nervous.

When Tails walked inside his eyes locked hard upon her. Here was Bernie, half-laying upon the bed, wearing the same black lingerie set he had seen her pull out when she was getting dressed. The precious undergarments fitting on her body just right.

"W-what do you think?" She asked, blushing, "It's been a while since I last wore this for somebody..."

Back
Top Bottom