Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Hero of Mobius (Matttheman89/StarMech)

Relieved that his hug and words had reassured her, Tails smiled and nodded his head. "Right! Sonic will be just fine. I know it." He said in agreement. It might have been a little difficult given the circumstances, but they had to have faith, and he was glad that Bernie saw that as well.

When she answered his question though, Sonic's situation was, for the moment, forgotten, and he blinked in surprise before his jaw dropped. "Old Mobotropolis? You're right, that is dangerous!" He exclaimed worriedly, before tilting his head as she explained her reasons. The grand library was full of knowledge and artifacts from the old kingdom, but he still couldn't really think of anything there that would interest someone like Bernie.

"I-I know...but..." It was true; Bernie and Jules had fought in the Great War, so she could take care of herself, but old Mobotropolis was full of old badniks leftover from Eggman's rule over the area, not to mention the newer models that had been wandering around since the Doctor's defeat. It wasn't the kind of place one should go alone.

"Why don't I come with you?" He suggested after a few seconds. Trying to talk her out of it probably wouldn't work, so the next best option was simple to come along to make sure she stayed safe. If something did happen to her, Sonic would never forgive him, nor would he himself. "I won't get in the way, I promise!"

Bernie crossed her arms in thought. "Hm..." He had a point, after all, things were way more hectinc after Eggman's Empire falling and rouge Badniks were roaming those areas for sure, specially stragglers after the attacks on the city.

But then the two-tailed fox offered his help. "You know, that may just work! I mean, you know your way around danger. Having you at my side it'll make this a breeze!" She exclaimed, actually excited. "Haha, I sound so young. It just has been so long since I did something this crazy. However...I may need a change of clothes...mind waiting here for a moment, Tails?"

She rushed to her bed to change. After all, a common dress would not do for a wild expedition. So she needed something mroe mobile and comfortable.

The mention of going to dress was already simmering inside of Tails' mind. Imagination running wild: Bernie removing her dress, slowly, followed by some nice looking underwear as her naked self started to show up. It was hard to admit, given she was Sonic's mother and almost a second mother to him, but young Miles couldn't deny Bernie definitely looked mighty fine for her age.

Even when younger he always had found her attractive. He still remembered one day at a sleepover with Sonic when younger, how he could swear she herd her and Jules fooling around through the walls...

All those thoughts were already making the poor lad hard, which was kind of panicking given Bernie'd finish any minute...

Tails would have likely gone after Bernie even if she'd said no to him coming along, just following her in secret to make certain she stayed safe, but it seemed that wouldn't be necessary, as she quickly agreed to the idea, even seeming excited to have him along. He smiled at her glee for his company, but blinked when she decided to change. "No, I don't mind. Go ahead."

As Bernie stepped into her bedroom to change though, the young and over imaginative mind of Tails began to go to work, causing him to picture Bernie undressing, and he couldn't help but grow excited himself despite his embarrassment.

She was like a mother to him! She was his best friend's mother! He shouldn't be seeing her that way! Yet, he had to admit he always had found her very attractive, and the more he thought about it, the more excited he became, giving him quite the boner. That was more than a little embarrassing...

Gulping, he found himself stepping closer to the bedroom door; slightly ajar, he couldn't help himself, and decided to steal a peak. She couldn't possibly look as good as he was imagining, right?

Peeping through the ajar door he had a great view of Bernie from head to toe. And to his shock, it was exactly as he imagined, if not more...

The mature hedgehog started to undo her dress and top, revealing her simply yet nice looking white underwear; her body so shapely and filled. Shapely curves alongside a busty front. Her body held tightly against her underwear, urging to be taken out in the Fox's mind. His wish was granted when Bernie undid her bra, dropping it down upon the bed. She turned just enough for Tails to gaze at her bare breasts and her perked nipples. And then she bended over to take out her panties.

It was all so hot, she was hot. Tails would now notice his cock was now up and about, throbbing and hardened, which was very noticeable given his way of wear...

Tails couldn't have been more wrong, it seemed. Not only did Bernie look as beautiful and sexy as he'd imagined, she actually looked even better, and as she started to undress, he could feel his heart racing. Her mature, shapely, and busty figure had him even more excited than before, and he couldn't help but want to see more. Thankfully, his desires were quickly granted as she removed her simple yet attractive underwear, and he practically groaned at the sight of her bare breasts, so full looking.

It only grew even more exciting as she bent over, making his eyes go wide at the sight of her firm-looking ass, and instinctively, his hand fell to his cock to begin stroking...as much out of a need for pleasure as the need to calm himself down. "Oh my god..." he breathed, about as turned on as possible at this point. What he wouldn't give to actually get to touch Bernie right now...

Bernie continued to look for a fresh pair of underwear, bended over still as she opened a lower drawer. Tails felt like his time slowed down, letting him appreciated even more that curvy rear and the visible slit as she was bend over.

"Hm..what to pick..." She muttered, eventually getting up and finding a set of sexy lacy black lingerie. She chuckles. "Haha, what am I thinking? Couldn't be wearing this." She sighted soon after, "Oh, this used to be Jules' favorite..."

Tails' imagination ran wild. The fact she apparently wore this when intimate with her husband just made it hotter. He recalled back to that night; with Sonic soundly asleep but the young fox placing his ear to the wall as he heard excited moans coming from the room over. Loud thuds accompanying every affirmation and cries of bliss all while the young mobian heard her having sex vividly.

Of course that was just but a memory, but it just made his cock harden even more. His mind pushing him to gain pleasure from his sinful watch...

Tails could hardly believe he was really spying on Bernie like this; he knew he shouldn't, and that he should be ashamed of himself for doing this, but his arousal far outweighed any shame he might have been feeling at the moment, so he continued peeping, stroking his cock while the hedgehog milf looked for something to wear. Bent over as she was, Tails had the perfect view of her full ass and tiny slit, but he was momentarily distracted from that alluring sight as Bernie pulled out some sexy underwear, thinking back to night's of passion spent with her husband.

The thought of Bernie in such lingerie was enough to draw another soft groan from the fox, and he couldn't help but imagine her taking a vigorous pounding. Had she been wearing it that night, he wondered? Her moans and lustful cries bad fulled his ears that night as he'd listened against the wall, and now he longed to hear them again, only at his own volition.

Rock hard at this pint, his manhood throbbed wildly as he rubbed himself faster and faster, and he could feel an orgasm coming on strong. Panting and softly gasping for breath, he groaned again -this time a little louder - and said, "Mrs. Hedgehog...!"

However, panic arose. Bernie just finished picking a more simple, sporty type of undergarment and was quickly starting to re-dress.

He couldn't let Sonic's Mom see him like this!! Worse, he couldn't just cum and smear a wall or floor making her noticed. He needed to find somewhere else to finish.

Bernie already was finishing pulling her top down. Now sporting a sleeveless dark purple shirt and some black shorts. She humming happily, unaware of the current peeping tom, but would if Tails didn't find somewhere else to hide and come...

What was Tails doing?! He couldn't just stand here all day, especially not now that Bernie was getting dressed in a less sexy but still cute outfit. He needed to find somewhere to hide - and preferably finish what he'd started - or else there was going to be real trouble! So - with one last fleeting glance in Bernie's direction, wishing he could enjoy the show longer - he darted off to the only safe place he could think of - the bathroom - and shut the door.

Now alone, he quickly resumed stroking and rubbing his cock; his mind raced with images of Bernie and her curvaceous body, and with as excited and as far as he'd already come, it wasn't long before he was over the edge, and he had to bite down on a moan of pleasure as he came.

Leaning against the wall as he tried to catch his breath, he soon began to quickly clean up the mess he'd made with some nearby tissue, wiping off any evidence of what he'd just done. "Whew...a-ahh...wow..." he breathed, heart still racing at the thought of Sonix's Mother.

After another moment to calm down though, he returned to the living room, trying not to blush as he waited for Bernie to come out so they could get going.

Eventually the mature hedgehog showed herself. Backpack on her back and hands on her hips as she was now in her much sportier outfit. "Well, I'm ready to go. I hope the guards outside don't give us much of a hussle. I'm not sure how am I even gonna explain this lil' outing..."

She did notice how red Tails was, as she moved closer. "Is something wrong, Tails? You seem so troubled. Are you feeling sick? I could gt you something for what ails you..."

Tails only grew redder in the cheeks as Bernie arrived and came closer upon noticing his appearance; he certainly could use something for what was ailing him right now, that was for sure! But as he couldn't very well ask for THAT, he quickly shook his head and tried to act like nothing was wrong. "I-I'm fine! I'm just...feeling a little warm! Some fresh air will help, I think, so we should probably just get going!"

While not as excited as he had been before - thankfully - looking at Bernie now in her sporty outfit was still arousing - especially as he thought back to seeing her naked - and he had to try not to think about it to avoid any...awkwardness. "Ready to go?"

"Yes. Remember, we ned to just get into the library; I know where to look so we'll be out there in no time." Bernie explained.

And so the two headed out of Mobotropolis. The Resistance Guard appeared to be working in reparations to the wall, unfocused as the hedgehog woman and the young fox slip through a broken set of rubble that used to be part of the walls. Sure, they were locked inside the ship, but heading in the direction of the Ruins would raise some questions, and really Bernie didn't want to take Miss Sally out of her busy schedule for one favor.

The green glades outside felt so peaceful. Not a single Badnik in sight except a few remaining smashed pieces of them. Tails could see the mounts and loops leading deeper into the Green Hill Zone further ahead. Taking a left the two then headed down a lower path. A dirt road going down a small ravine as more trees started to block the sky and covering the two in a soft shade. It was quite the scenic route, all things considered.

"You did a great job dealing with all those robots, Tails. There used to be way more around here before you arrived. I'm sure everyone is proud of you." Bernie commented.

Eventually, the young Mobian glanced at the entrance of a city now covered by vines and ruin: the Mobotropolis Ruins...

Once the original capital here in South Island, these were one of the first cities erradicated when Eggman started to take control of the region and slaved the general population with his stolen-and-then-used-for-evil weapon the Roboticizer. This was when Tails was simply a kid and was mobilized to live in Knothole Village, a half-burried locale not so far from here, for some time. Eventually, when Sonic first defeated the mad scientist, King Acorn and his followers eventually constructed the city they now live today, but these ruins remained to keep its citizens's memories of what once used to be...

Regardless, the place seemed deserted, Bernie was glad, as Badniks tended to roam these parts still. "The Library is not so far from here, let's g--" She stopped. A rumble could be felt. Pebbles or brown checkered rock shook softly on the floor.

"Tails do you hear something coming...?"

Tails nodded his head as Bernie reminded him of their destination, trying to focus on the task at hand rather than his growing attraction to the female hedgehog, and followed her as she led the way out of Mobotropolis. At first he was a little worried that they might be stopped by the Guards, but most everyone was still busy cleaning up and repairing in the aftermath of yesterday's battle, so they were able to slip by without raising any attention, and were soon on their way.

It was a peaceful walk through calm meadows as they left the city behind, and Tails couldn't help but smile at the idyllic scenery. Green Hill Zone - a familiar and comforting sight - could be seen in the distance, but their path took them in another direction, and they were soon walking down into a ravine.

"Thanks, Mrs. Hedgehog. Tails replied as Bernie spoke of their victory over the badniks. "But I didn't do it alone. The Freedom Fighters and The Resistance did most of the work." he continued humbly...though the thought of making everyone proud did secretly make him a little happy.

Soon, they had arrived at the entrance of the city; Old Mobotropolis, and Tails took a moment to take it all in. He was too young to really remember, but he had been born here, not long before Eggman had begun his attempts at conquest, and knew that this place represented both happy and sad times for most everyone. Now it stood as a reminder of those times; old, delipitated, covered in vegetation and ruins.

Tails had been worried about Badniks, but for the moment they were alone, so it seemed their trip to the Library was going to be simple...until a sudden rumbling caught their attention, and the fox quickly nodded his head. "Something's coming. We better hide for now."

Without really stopping to think, he grabbed Bernie by the hand and quickly led her into the ruins of the nearest building, where they could hunker down and try to see what was approaching.

Bernie could only gasp when Tails grab her hand and quickly dragged her inside a small rundown building. "W-what's going on?" She asked confused.

The two could peek from a broken window to what was going on. The stomps became much louder and the ground shook a little bit more. From within the trees, creaking as they were pushed aside, emerged a big bulking machine. Its body chrome all over, very tall and with a very bulking design. Almost like a gorilla-sized robot.

It was a Super Badnik; More specifically a DYNAMAC. Bernie covered her mouth in surprise, recognising the model from her youth. These type of Super Badnik were some of Eggman's first designs when he went into the world conquering business. Before the likes of his much sleeker Egg Pawns or more complex Badniks or even the more advanced Egg SWATS, these along his original prototype SWATbots terrorized the land and caused Old Mobotropolis to fall into ruin. The hedgehog woman remembering seeing this destroy everything in their path when younger and doing her best with her team to keep them at bay.

Perhaps not all were decommissioned or some accidentally activated without Eggman's knowledge or care when his empire spread fast. Who knows? Regardles, this DYNAMAC was nothing to scoff at...and the library was just across his path.

"What are we gonna do?" Bernie whispered. She knew the Badnik was strong, but that was more of a reason why it couldn't be just left wandering around. either way the clock was ticking, the DYNAMAC having perked up at the sound of a old plank creaking, Tails having stepped on it a bit too hard.

With slow hard steps, the machine started to move towards their hiding space.

Tails' eyes widened as the DYNAMAC slowly revealed itself; a Super Badnik if there ever was one, the mechanical giant was quite the intimidating sight as it stomped around, leaving the young fox momentarily rooted to the spot in fear. It may not have appeared as sleek or modern as any of Eggman's Badnik's of today, but Tails had no doubt of the danger that the DYNAMAC posed, and knew that they now had quite the problem on their hands.

That problem was poised to grow, as an unlucky step by Tails on a creaky floorboard within their hiding place caught the Super Badnik's attention, and it began stomping their way.

"Uh oh..." Tails muttered as the DYNAMAC came closer and closer. What should they do? Looking to Bernie, whose hand he was still holding, he made a quick decision, and stood up. "I'll get it's attention. You run!" he said, motivated more out of a desire to keep Bernie safe than anything else.

Before she could try and stop him, Tails let go of her hand and rushed out into the open, waving his hands and jumping up and down. "Hey, you bucket of bolts! Over here!" He shouted, picking up a rock and throwing it at the DYNAMAC's head.

"T-tails!" Bernie cried, but it was in vain as the young fox had already rushed to the DYNAMAC.

The Mobian caught the mechanical brute's attention with a well thrown rock; Hitting its head and turning him to his direction. With a glitched roar it rose its arms in anger and dropped them down hard on the floor where Tails stood.

Of course our hero managed to dodge out of the way but know he had the full attention of the DYNAMAC, and it didn't seem to be very happy...

It moved, if rather slowly, towards Tails before swinging its arms at him.

Summoning his courage, Tails stood his ground as the DYNAMAC turned to look in his direction, only beginning to realize just how imposing the Super Badnik was now that it was so close, and grimaced as it gave a mechanical roar before attempting to bring it's arms down on him.

Leaping backwards as fast as he could, he managed to dodge just in time, feeling the ground shake beneath his feet as it hammered the ground. The DYNAMAC wasn't Don's yet either, and began to follow him while swinging it's arms.

Dropping into a crouch to avoid one of the gargantuan swings, Tails began revving up a Spin Dash - Sonic's signature move - in the hopes of a quick counter. He couldn't reach the same speeds that Sonic could or hit with quite the same oomph...but with any luck it would still do the trick.

Shooting forward like a furry cannonball, Tails attempted to strike the DYNAMAC in the leg, hoping to strategically knock it off balance, then follow up by jumping up and smacking it while it was prone.

Tails's attack worked flawlessly. While not as strong and slick as Sonic, the young fox had been using these type of moves since he was a kid helping the blue blur kick Robotnik's butt countless times. The spin dash impacted hard upon the DYNAMAC's leg, forcing it to wobble and slip, open for a Tail smack that came soon after.

The mechanical beast fell backwards, broking upon a old wooden wall of what used to be a full built house. With some difficulty due to its size and weight, the super badnik still managed to get up after but was clearly damaged by the mobian's assault.

It quickly lunged at Tails, grabing him and ready to throw him when a blast of energy hit its back, releasing him.

Bernie was peeking from a hiding spot, holding on to a blaster Wispon. a basic type which simply shoot energy bursts from common Withe Wisp energy. She wasn't a fighter, specially not now, but she couldn't bear to just see Tails going at the DYNAMAC alone.

The machine roared and then turned its attention, stomping towards the indigo hedgehog woman...

Tails felt a surge of elation upon the success of his two-prong attack, and watched with satisfaction as the DYNAMAC fell, crashing through the remains of an old house in the process. That should show it what was what! Or...so Tails had hoped, but those hopes were soon dashed as the old super Badnik shakily rose to it's feet, damaged, but still very much active.

"Uh oh!"

Moving quickly despite it's size, age, and apparent damage, the DYNAMAC lunged, grabbing Tails before he could dodge out of the way. He grunted in pain as the Super badnik squeezed his furry frame in preparation to throw him away, but soon gasped in relief as it dropped him. But why?

"Mrs. Hedgehog?" Tails exclaimed, spying Bernie peeking out from cover with - of all things - a blaster whispon that she'd just put to good use. Good thinking on her part, to have brought something to fight with.

But now the DYNAMAC had found it's next target, and was stomping in her direction. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Tails yelled, taking to the air with the use of his namesake tails and flying up above the badnik, then dropping down out of the sky curled up in a ball, aiming to strike it on the head.

Due to its damaged leg, the DYAMAC could still move, but it didn't reach Bernie before Tails had flew into its line of sight and attacked with another spin attack. The Badnik fell backwards, once again slamming down upon the harsh ground.

Despite the great hit and some sparks already flying, the machine was anything but not persistant; Getting up once again and this time throwing a piece of house debris at Tails' general direction.

Bernie closed her eyes in her hiding spot, hoping the young dox could doge it.

If Tails had to admit one thing, it was that Eggman knew how to build a bot. Even after all of the damage it had taken, the DYNANAC was still functional and ready for more, leaving the two-tailed fox wondering if he was even going to be able to bring it down for good or not. As it was, he was starting to run out of ideas on how to do much more damage.

The DYNAMAC was having no such trouble though; picking up some debris, it hurled it in Tails's direction, and he felt the wind knocked out of him as it struck before he could dodge, knocking him out of the sky and crashing to the ground.

Woozy and out of breath after the attack, Tails struggled to get back up. Blinking the stars from his eyes as he tried to focus, he spied an option, and managed to rise. Weakly, he stumbled his way into the ruins of what was once a larger house, with the DYNAMAC hot on his heels. Leaning against a wall for support, he waited for the Super Badnik to come inside, and waved to Bernie quickly.

"Mrs. Hedgehog, quick! Shoot the support beam!" He exclaimed, pointing to said beam, supporting what was left of the wall and crumbling second floor of the ruins. If Bernie aimed just right, she could bring it all down on their mechanical foe!

Bernie gasped horrified when the big piece of house hit Tails right off the sky. Hands brought to her mouth the only thing that stop her from flat out screaming. However, seeing the young boy still managed to stand on his two feet brought a feeling of relief that cooled her down, even if slightly...

They were not out of the troubled, however, since the DYNAMAC continued to go after him. The cunning young Mobian, however, appeared to have a plan and quickly lured the Badnik into a dilapidated house then called for Bernie to black at the weak-looking support...

The mature hedgehog woman was a bit unsure at first, but trusted Tails great intellect way too much to really doubt him now. With a nod, Bernie took aim and pointed towards the support beam just as Tails managed to spin dash his way out of the ruins. The DYNAMAC, as slow as it was, still had to turn around to even start taking steps out, so this was the perfect chance...

She pressed the trigger upon her Wispon and a energy blast of white was shot out. The shot of charged hyper go-on energy impacted the beam with a loud crack and broke it in two. As Tails predicted, this brought down the entirety of the structure, which caused to all fall down upon the DYNAMAC, iron, wood and everything else!

The falling wreckage was finally was did the machine. Collapsing alongside the rubble with a final mechanical cry. A sigh of relief escaped Bernie, as the battle had been won. There was no worried about a little animal, either; As these old Eggman models were way before he put that idea into motion.

So glad that the fox was okay, the indigo hedgehog rushed to Tails' side, embracing her into a tight but loving hug. "Oh Tails I'm so glad you're okay! That hit you got got me so worried! Are you okay? Does anything hurt?"

Kinda expected. She had always been the loving mother type. Still, being in such close gap, meant Tails now had his face burried right between her mounds; Rubbing firencly against him in her desperate hugging. Cheeks flushing red and--

"H-huh!?"

That's when Bernie felt something poking at her...

Her eyes glanced down and her face soon blushed brightly, close to Tails' levels of red. She quickly backed away with an awkward cough. The rush of the moment didn't give Tails' time to cool down and so Bernie had felt and seen his erection starting to pop out.

"O-Oh my. I'm sorry." Bernie said with a soft awkward chuckle, "I-I mean, i guess that's fine. You're a growing boy and all. That's only natural. I just...didn't expect that....ahem.."

she tried to drift the embarrassing situation away, shaking the red off her cheeks as she smiled. "So, shall we head to the old library now?"

It had been a dangerous situation, but thanks to another quick spin dash on Tails's part, he was able to escape the trap he had led the DYNAMAC into just in the nick of time, and Bernie's shot trapped it under a ton of rubble, finally finishing it off for good.

Sighing in relief as he came to a stop a short distance away from the debris, Tails was then surprised as he was pulled into a strenuous yet loving hug by a semi-panicked Bernie, and his cheeks flared red as he realized he had been nestled into her expansive bosom.

"I-I'm fine, Mrs. Hedgehog!" Tails's muffled voice came, enjoying the hug on several different levels. "I'm just glad you're not hurt!"

Unfortunately, just how much Tails was enjoying this soon became apparent, and his blush grew even more fierce as they both realized what was poking Bernie. Eyes wide as Bernie let him go, Tails couldn't say a word in his defense, inwardly panicking at the thought that she would now know how attracted he was to her.

Expecting to be scolded, Tails was instead surprised as Bernie tried to sweetly play it off, and the young fox shyly nodded his head as she asked if he was ready to head to the library.

The two eventually made it to the library. To Tails's amazement, it appeared to be one of the few buildings that somehow had managed to survive amongst the wreckage. Of course it was pretty roughen up: Holes in the ceiling that let the light of day break inside, collapsed planks and bookcases fallen down on top of the creaky worn down floor tiles. However, beyond some sheets of dusts it appeared a great majority of the books had survived, only worn with the common age. Perhaps the huge tree that grew on top of the whole building helped it against the elemtns; It's roots so big, they grew and dangled down the roof and some of the walls.

Piles and piles of literature, files, and a ton of other stuff. truly a serene ambience amongst what felt like a place desolated from hope.

"King Acorn had already proposed a motion to extract all the stuff here in order to strength the library at the city. Still, this place had it charm and it had so much stuff that otherwise would have been lost forever." Bernie commented as she walked around the place.

She quickly started to search for what she was looking for, our hero not quite sure of what it was exactly. Really, he never bothered to ask. His eyes'd wander, thankfully away from the mature hedgehog so his embarrassing boner could simply hide. It was amongst his mindless looking when he noticed something peculiar.

Amongst some of the distracted books was some kind of opened cabinet; By the looks of it forcefully opened. The strange thing, however, was that it didn't look that damaged from being so long in here, or rather, the damage done to the cabinet appeared to be way...newer...

Could it be that someone before them had set foot in here looking for something?

"Here it is!!"

Tails' eyes perked as his attention was brought back to Bernie, who arrived holding a thick red book. "I found it! Oh I'm so glad that a copy still exists..." Our hero noticed how the book had the symbol of the now defunct Acorn Militia. Was it a book involving Bernie's young times as part of King Acorn's forces?

"We should head home now. Before any more nasty surprises arrive." Said the hedgehog as she started walking towards the exit. "Do you need a place to stay, Tails? You know you're always welcome to sleep in my house if you want."

Upon arriving at the Great Library, Tails was both surprised and relieved to see that the structure was in much better shape than the majority of old Mobotropolis that he'd seen today. It wasn't perfect; damage could be seen here or there, but by the large the books were safe, and that was what mattered.

Bernie soon set off to find what they'd came here looking for, leaving Tails alone for now, which was a blessing after the embarrassing scene from earlier, so the young fox took this time to look around. The books were interesting, and he hoped that once things were peaceful, Princess Sally could continue the effort to extradite the books from this place. As he explored though, something caught his attention; a cabinet looked like it had been forced open, and recently too. Had someone else been here?

As he investigated though, Bernie called out in success, and Tails turned his attention back to the hedgehog with a smile. "Good, I'm glad you found it! What is it, by the way?" He asked, realizing he hadn't done so yet.

Following Bernie to the exit, Tails blushed as she invited him to stay with her tonight, and he bashfully nodded his head. "I-I mean, if you don't mind, I'd like to stay." He replied, wondering if he might get the chance to peek at the mature hedgehog again.

Back
Top Bottom