Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby sitting sis (open 2 1 female)

He smiled upon seeing her tits. "You've been waiting for this?" he asked, before grabbing rubbing her tits and biting her neck again. "Sorry I took so long getting to them, I just wanted to make sure your wet cunt was okay before I got distracted with anything else." he whispered/

she giggled a little her small tits were very sensitive she cloud not wait to see what he did with them maybe they would grow bigger. "maybe you could pay some mouth attention to them" she offered as he hammered her young cunt "god i feel funny in the stomach" she told him experience the begging of her first orgasm not brought about by herself it was different.

"That's a good feeling..." he told her before kissing her tit on the nipple and taking it in her mouth, moving his tongue around it while sucking and biting. He knew she was about to orgasm and he wanted to make sure it was great. He moved a hand down to her ass and grabbed it tightly pulling her hips into his.

She felt him sink deep into her sheath filling her up his head gentle nuzzled to her cervix as she organisming around his cock. she leaned forward kisisng him on the lips as he cum leaked out her little cunt. "is it the best you ever had" she asked innocently.

Thomas placed afew gentle kisses on his sister's lips as lay ontop of her, allowing her to enjoy her orgasm. "Fucking you was the hottest thing I have ever done." he told her as he slid his still rock hard cock from her pussy. "The only problem is, I still haven't gotten off... so, you want to continue learning how to pleasure a man?" he asked, placing his hand on her cheek and rubbing his thumb along her mouth.

She did not know what he meant she had not done that much with boys before being with her brother. "sure like what" his cock was still red and her cunt was still a little sore from her first fuck of her life. "what do you want me to do" she asked wanting to please her big brother.

Thomas slid his thumb between her lips, "Suck..." he commanded, rubbing his cock slowly, "Suck it like a lolipop, then once you get the hang of that I want you to suck on my cock until I cum in your mouth." he liked seeing this submissive slutty side of his young sister.

She began to suck on his thumb it was harder then it looked she smiled as laying on her stomach she took in his cock. she looked up sucking as hard as she could just as before it was hard to take in two much only now she was choking. "Like that brother" she asked the cum sliding over her tongue into her throat.

Thomas continued to moan as she sucked his cock all the way until he came. He looked at her as she looked up at him, her mouth full of cum. "Just like that..." he told her, "Do you like the teaste?"

She shook her head with a smiled as she wiped her mouth she was a little mad he had cum in her mouth. "Maybe we should clean up" she asked unable to recall the day or where there parents were "that was fun' she kissed him fully a bit out of revenge.

He laughed slightly when she shook her head, "Oops..." was all he could say before she kissed him. He didn't mind it so much, there had been a few girls who kissed him after sucking him off so he was kind of used to it. "Hopefully it'll grow on you, but it's better I came in your mouth then your pussy." he said as he stood and took her hand, helping her up and walking to the bathroom where they could clean up.

She pulled back "come on i need some rest and if we share a shower i wont get any" she brushed by him slamming the door shut. The hot water felt good on her skin her body was sore all over from his pounding and biting. she had enjoyed it but her if brother could have been a little more gentle on his little sister. "next time i am on top' she yelled wondering what dad would do if he found out.

He was standing outside the bathroom for a moment, kind of dissapointed she didn't let him share with her. He just shrugged it off and started to his room when he heard her yell, all he was able to do was laugh. Walking by their parent's room he saw just how messy the sheets were. He went in to fix them; dad hated them going into his room how we he feel knowing what they did?

She came back out dressed in her school girl uniform a bad idea around a horny naked older brother who just fucked her. "take a shower" she threw the towel at him before running to the other room his room. she closed the door wondering what they would do when the folks got back from away. "no chasing shower" she demanded.

thewhiterabbit said:
She came back out dressed in her school girl uniform a bad idea around a horny naked older brother who just fucked her. "take a shower" she threw the towel at him before running to the other room his room. she closed the door wondering what they would do when the folks got back from away. "no chasing shower" she demanded.

He had just finished putting their parents bed back together and taking the movie from the DVD player when he saw his young sister walk into the room. "Wow..." he said before she through the towel at him. "A little demanding aren't we? Remember I'm still your older brother..." he teased as he got into the shower.

She sat at the table eating a burger when she normally was a vegan but she was hungry for meat for some reason. "take a long one i don't want the finding out" she yelled chewing on the burger what if she bit him. "heah what if i bit you next time" she asked teasing as she moved onto pie.

He finished the shower and walked into the room just at her comment about 'biting' he smiled, "It depends on were you bite me and how hard." he told her smiling as he took a seat next to her, seeing the remains of a burger on her plate, "So, looks like you changed your mind about eatting meat."

Angora arrived home to check on the kids her husband would be coming latter on that night to check on them. "I love to see you two getting along" she kissed each on the head as she went to her room to change. she had been traveling all day and must look like a wreck good thing it was only her family.

name Angora
age 40
long blond hair
eyes green
height 5' 8"
voluptuous

After spending a couple more minutes talking to his young sister, Thomas gave her a deep kiss on the lips and went upstairs to talk to his mom for a bit. He opened the door without realizing she was in the middle of changing. "OH sorry..." he said, averting his eyes. However he had already gotten a good view, it reminded him of a time a couple years ago when he walked in on her masturbating and she agreed to let him watch; there has been tention between the two ever since.

(I know it's kinda a wierd set up, but yeah)

She tried to cover her self up "Thomas maybe you should go" she asked finishing undressing before she began to look for some new cloths. she did not even turn to see if he had left the room so engrossed in her task. she was aware that someone was watching her and perhaps doing something. she did not turn around but spoke "Thomas is that you" she asked knowing her husband would not have arrived yet.

Back
Top Bottom