Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby sitting sis (open 2 1 female)

tomisntblue

Super-Earth
Needless to say Thomas was a bit pissed. It's not that he didn't like his sister, they actually got along great; probably because they were only a year apart. The reason he was so pissed was because he had plans, he didn't want to have to watch his sister.

None of this would be happening if she hadn't came home stumbling overself drunk. If she just stayed at her friend's house like she had said she was Thomas would be off doing his own thing. But no, she had to sneek over to her boyfriends and get drunk; on top of that they had to argue and she had to call him up at 1:30 in the morning for a ride home.

So now Thomas is stuck here, making sure his little sister doesn't go anywhere, rather then over with his own girlfriend while her parnets are out of town. Ontop of that, while he's not getting laid dear old mom and dad are. Sure they didn't say it but they're going to the same resturant they went to on their first date, then they've rented a hotel room and they made it clear they're going to be gone all night.

Charicter Bios (just the bare minimum)

name Thomas
age 18
hair Brown
eyes blue
height 6'
body type Atheltic

name Ali
age 14
hair Long Brown
eyes green
height 5' 4"
body Slim / Develouped

Ali hated staying home she had friends to see and places to go she was not a baby anymore she was a teen. "You know i can just skip out maybe you can fake it" she teased as she tried to find something to wear. her brother was a nice guy but most of the time he was a push over letting her walk all over him. "See i can be nice once in a while" she teased forgetting to shut the door as she was changing. her brother was too old and too much related for her to think of him as someone that would look at her. She was sure with a hot girlfriend like he had there was far better things to look at.

thewhiterabbit said:
Ali hated staying home she had friends to see and places to go she was not a baby anymore she was a teen. "You know i can just skip out maybe you can fake it" she teased as she tried to find something to wear. her brother was a nice guy but most of the time he was a push over letting her walk all over him. "See i can be nice once in a while" she teased forgetting to shut the door as she was changing. her brother was too old and too much related for her to think of him as someone that would look at her. She was sure with a hot girlfriend like he had there was far better things to look at.

"I would love for you to skip out..." he said, "But you know mom and dad will be calling, they're going to want to talk to you and if I put them off too much they're going to rush stright home." Thomas was standing in her door way, not paying much attention to what she was doing. It was his little sister, it's not like he was going to be checking her out. However once he got a look at her body his mind set compleatly changed. For a moment he just froze, amazed looking at the hot body infront of him forgetting it was his younger sister for a moment.

He soon shook himself into reality, "So get dressed..." he said, his voice stammering, "We got to find something to do tonight."

Dressing in a bog shirt and panties she found a movie it was a Jackie Chan movie from back when he was good. "We can watch a movie on daddies big screen" that way she would not have to get dressed and she could stay in bed. "thought you had a date, going to get some tail from that blond" she asked beating him to the room she had let her choose after all. she jumped onto the water bed slipping in the movie. "come on you don;t want to miss it i know you love chan" she did not cover up but sat on the end of the bed.

thewhiterabbit said:
Dressing in a bog shirt and panties she found a movie it was a Jackie Chan movie from back when he was good. "We can watch a movie on daddies big screen" that way she would not have to get dressed and she could stay in bed. "thought you had a date, going to get some tail from that blond" she asked beating him to the room she had let her choose after all. she jumped onto the water bed slipping in the movie. "come on you don;t want to miss it i know you love chan" she did not cover up but sat on the end of the bed.

Thomas didn't have any better ideas so he simply followed her in and flopped down on the bed next to her. "I was going to get some tail, but then you had to get yourself cought and now if I don't watch you I'll be in bigger trouble then you are now." he didn't like the fact that she wasn't wearing much, now that he had noticed how devlouped her young body was. "What did you guys fight about that made you have to come home anyway?" he asked.

She was in no mood to talk but her brother would not let this die unless she told him what killed his night. "She said i was dressing like a slut" she was not a girl her father did not under stand that. her brother new how she dressed it was simple, that was the problem simply too little in the way of clothing. "so he came and got me yelling, if you can't dress to leave the house then you wont leave the house"

thewhiterabbit said:
She was in no mood to talk but her brother would not let this die unless she told him what killed his night. "She said i was dressing like a slut" she was not a girl her father did not under stand that. her brother new how she dressed it was simple, that was the problem simply too little in the way of clothing. "so he came and got me yelling, if you can't dress to leave the house then you wont leave the house"

"I don't see anything wrong with the way you dress." he told her before catching himself trying to get a peek at her again. He really needed to stop doing that; that was his sister! But he was really horny, and a big part of him didn't care. "Anyway, let's watch the movie." he said, putting his arm around her to compfert her.

she leaned against his chest sure that they would enjoy a movie as siblings should "Thanks i think he was just jealous" she said sticking out her tongue she began t watch the movie some criminal had ticked of the chan man. "maybe people should just kick there own asses" she joked her head falling onto hie large lap.

thewhiterabbit said:
she leaned against his chest sure that they would enjoy a movie as siblings should "Thanks i think he was just jealous" she said sticking out her tongue she began t watch the movie some criminal had ticked of the chan man. "maybe people should just kick there own asses" she joked her head falling onto hie large lap.

As he held her one thing became clear to him; he wasn't just holding her like an older brother should. He could feel his cock growing in his pants. He tried to hide it and forced a laugh at her comment; not that it wasn't funny he was just focoused on other things. He tried to move before she realized his hard on, but wasn't able to before she dropped her head in her lap.

"Can you get me a drink" she asked she wanted to go to the bathroom without her weird brother knowing it. he knew how she liked it glass cup ice with a bendy straw the same way she had it since she could have cups. she could feel something poking at her head and was not sure if it was the remote of her brother. "unless you want to stay" she asked.

thewhiterabbit said:
"Can you get me a drink" she asked she wanted to go to the bathroom without her weird brother knowing it. he knew how she liked it glass cup ice with a bendy straw the same way she had it since she could have cups. she could feel something poking at her head and was not sure if it was the remote of her brother. "unless you want to stay" she asked.

"Umm yeah..." he said, looking for an excuse to get out of there before she figured out what was going on in his pants. However he could feel her head pressing against his member, and knew there was no way she didn't feel that. He wondered if she could tell. There was chance she didn't know, and if he stood it would be obvious by the tent in his pants. "Uhh, I think I'll stay." he said, hoping she was unaware.

"Damn and i wanted that drink" she found the remote so it had to be her brother but she was just barley developing. she looked up at him he was faking it he was thinking about something that was not the movie. "maybe i could do you a favor i mean if you needed something you would tell me" she asked rubbing her head on his lap. Maybe she could even get rides and stuff like that, it would be nice having an older man, even if it was her brother.

thewhiterabbit said:
"Damn and i wanted that drink" she found the remote so it had to be her brother but she was just barley developing. she looked up at him he was faking it he was thinking about something that was not the movie. "maybe i could do you a favor i mean if you needed something you would tell me" she asked rubbing her head on his lap. Maybe she could even get rides and stuff like that, it would be nice having an older man, even if it was her brother.

There was something strange in her voice, but he couldn't pin point it. Was she hitting on him? No, it was his little sister; had she even had sex yet? They were open with each other, he knew she was dating; but he had no idea if she was a vergin or not.

He had two options; go for it and try to fuck her, it would be so wrong it seemed kinda hot, or to try to relax and watch the movie. What would happen if he went for it and she didn't like it? She'd get freaked and they'd talk it over later, right? "Yeah I'd tell you..." Thomas said, placing his hand casually on his sister's ass. This made his cock twitch with excitement.

"thanks for the movie" she looked up at her brother feeling his hand placed on her ass she gave it no more thought. she was almost sure she felt his hand moving on her ass but that was impossible. "what do you want to do after" she asked looking up at hims sliding up on his lap to place her small chest on his lap. she smiled up at him wondering what he was thinking about while she lay on his lap. 'what ya thinking" she asked.

thewhiterabbit said:
"thanks for the movie" she looked up at her brother feeling his hand placed on her ass she gave it no more thought. she was almost sure she felt his hand moving on her ass but that was impossible. "what do you want to do after" she asked looking up at hims sliding up on his lap to place her small chest on his lap. she smiled up at him wondering what he was thinking about while she lay on his lap. 'what ya thinking" she asked.

She didn't seem to care about him toutching her like he was, then again it was innocent enough so why would she? He started rubbing her ass more obviously, testing the waters before moving forward. He ignored her first question; truth was he desperitly wanted her at this point but he wasn't going to say it yet. He let out a soft breath as she moved her chest onto his lap. The thin fabric of their cloths wasn't enough to keep him from feeling her tits rub against his rock hard cock. "I'm thinking I really wish I could get out and get that piece off ass we were talking about earlier." he told her, with a hint of enuendo in his voice

"well maybe you should" she did not think he was talking about her and was getting a little mad at him for it. She was doing her best to flirt and he could only think about getting a better piece of older tail. "maybe i should just go to my room" she asked rolling on her back she could feel his cock against her back. she looked up at his eyes then back at the screen he was not playing along and she was mad. "well are you going" she asked crossing her arms under her.

thewhiterabbit said:
"well maybe you should" she did not think he was talking about her and was getting a little mad at him for it. She was doing her best to flirt and he could only think about getting a better piece of older tail. "maybe i should just go to my room" she asked rolling on her back she could feel his cock against her back. she looked up at his eyes then back at the screen he was not playing along and she was mad. "well are you going" she asked crossing her arms under her.

Thomas was shocked. Had she really been inviting him to make his move? Did he really ignor her signs? Maybe it was because of how young she was that he didn't expect it. Whatever the reason, he decided he'd make a move. He began bucking his hips against her back, "Well... I'm thinking I might not need to go anywere to get the girl I want... maybe she's right here." he told her, running his hand up her bare thigh

She felt him buck his hip against her back and place her arm around his neck as he slid his hand up her leg. "you sure about that what about mom and dad" she was way under the age for this kind of thing. was she really thinking about that she looked up at him and kissed him on the lips feeling him kiss her back. "You sure you want to with me, i can be pretty jealous" she would not want to share him.

He began to answer her question about, but he was cut off by an unexpected kiss. He slowly moved his hand under her panties and began rubbing her pussy lips with his middle fingure, "Well, I can't tell you that you wont have to ever share me; but I can tell you I wont have much need to go out and look for something else if I have someone right here." he told her, wanting to be as clear as he could, "But we can worry about that later..." he said, then insurted a fingure inside of her.

She placed her hands on his shoulder pressing her small chest to his feeling his finger enter her small tight body. "You know that i could come around to you're room for a quickie" she teased his thrusting her hips against his finger. she could feel him try to push another tight finger into her tight body. she began to cry a little it hurt but she knew that she would enjoy it a lot more then otherwise if not with a loved one.

"Oh I know you can..." he said, finguring her slowly to continue getting her pussy wetter and wetter. "But we'll discuss where we go from here, after we have our fun, ok?" he said before giving her another deep kiss then moving his lips down to her neck kissing her soft skin gentally.

She wanted to have some more fun before he fucked her she could crawl into his lap and slip it between her legs. "thanks bro" she let him kiss her as his finger played with her sex feeling her self growing wetter. "You do want me even as young and inexperienced as i am" she asked with innocent eyes.

He kissed her again, this time it was more lightly and loving then the hot heavy kisses he had been giving her. He then smiled at her, "I'm going to be happy to teach you." he told her, rubbing his thumb against her clit. He then reached around with his other hand and grabbed her ass hard.

Back
Top Bottom