Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby sitting sis (open 2 1 female)

She almost jumped as she kissed him feeling his tongue slide into her mouth she touched it back with hers slowly. "what do you want me to do big brother" she asked feeling even younger then she was. he had always looked after he even if he acted like a punk sometimes 'what will make you feel good" she asked.

"Well for starters..." he said, sliding back so she was sitting on his legs rather then above his cock. He unbottoned his jeans and slid his hard 8 inch cock out from the hole in his boxers. He then took her hand and guided it to his cock, "Grab it and move your hand back and forth along the length." he instructed.

She looked at the cock as her brother exposed himself to her and wrapped her small hand around his cock. "like this" she asked moving slow not wanting to hurt him by making some kind of stupid mistake. "does that feel good" she asked her clothed cunt only inches away from her brothers exposed cock.

Thomas smiled and nodded, "But you're grabbing it too softly." he told her, "Don't worry too much about hurting me Ali, it feels better if you move faster. Like this..." he said, again sliding his fingure inside her, "Here, move your hand as quickly as I do..." he instructed as he began finguring her once again.

She looked at the top of his cock and began to move her hand faster and grip it harder as he fingered her. "That feels good" she told him getting a little wet for her big brother "you look so good big bro" she was so wet at the idea of him being her very first, it did not matter she was not his.

He slide two fingures in and out of her tight young pussy, it was still sort of hard to move that fast inside her but she was getting wetter. "If you think this feels good, just wait for what's to come..." he told her, his breath getting heavy. "You're doing great sis." he reassured her before kissing her deeply again.

She placed her other hand on his balls working them lightly as she stroked the long shaft two or three times as wide as her small hand. "It can be our secret" if they got caught she would be put in a home and he would go to jail. "i love you brother" she told him kissing him on the lips again.

He returned the kiss as he began moaning very lightly in pleasure, again sliding his toungue into her mouth. As he broke it, he bit her lower lip lightly. "Secerite?" He asked, "It needs to be our secerite." he then kissed her again lightly, "I love you too..." he said before pushing her onto her back, "Now, are you ready for another lession?" he asked, slowly sliding his fingures out of her.

she placed her hands behind her head trying to make her chest look bigger only doing the opposite. "yes i am biiig brother" she teased him with a wink as she spread her legs biting her lip. "will this hurt big brother" she asked closing her eyes. she was ready for the pain but was not sure how much it would.

"At first..." he told her, "But you know I would never do anything to hurt you." then he slowly slid her panties down and finally got a look at his sister's vergin pussy. 'Wow' he mouthed, before kissing her again, "You're pussy looks amazing." he told her as he began rubbing the head of his rock hard dick against her pussy enterance.

she bit her lips she knew it felt good but this was going to hurt for a while she had never done this before, he was so big and she was so small. "yes i know that but this will hurt" she bit her lip then kissed him back. "go slow" she warned her much older brother.

"Of course..." he told her, before slowly sliding his head inside her. It was hard enough to get that much in there. He let out a low moan as he tried tp get just alittle more inside her small hole. "You're... so tight..." he said as he began biting her softly on the neck. He liked things a little rough so he figured she might too.

She had only been kissed and never bitten not that she minded it the pain was between her legs. "so big" she moaned trying to spread he legs as she raised them placing the just over his shoulders her eyes shooting open. "it hurts a lot big brother" not that she wanted to stop but it did hurt a lot. "slow brother" she begged knowing her was eager to impale her.

"Slow..." he said in responce. He wasn't deep inside her by any strech of the word, only maybe an inch before he realized he wasn't getting much more inside just yet. He began carefully moving out and easying himself back in. If she hadn't been as tight as she was, he wouldn't feel a thing right now. But her being so tight around his cock made just this very pleasurable.

She watched him slide the head of his cock in and out of her cut there was only a little bit of blood on the tip. "are you hurt" she asked in a stupid way having no idea that part of her body can bleed. "ow that's me inst it" she was a lot wetter that made it possible but not recommend that he try to stuff in more. "it does not hurt as much" she told him biting her lip.

"Yeah, that's coming from you..." he told her, "But don't worry the more we do it the less that's going to happen." he started sliding more inside her. He was being as careful as he could, he didn't want to hurt her too bad, but as time went on he was growing more and more impaitiant.

She placed her panties in her mouth dressed only in her shirt pulled up so he could fuck her young teen cunt. she looked at him as he pushed in another inch or two how in the world would she take the other five. she could not talk but she could not scream either she prayed the pleasant part would come soon.

He could tell this was hurting her more now. He kissed her lightly on the neck then whispered, "I'm going to have to speed this up..." he told her. Forcing her to feel more pain now would make it easier later. He stopped for a second, then moved her panties from her mouth so he could kiss her deeply as he started thrusting harder, pushing more and more into her with each thrust.

She began to hit his shoulder a half inch more disappearing into her before nearly six inches was inside of her. "damn you" she cried trying to get used to his cock being buried in he cunt like a warm hot bone. "why did you do that" the pain was slow to fade especially when he did not stop moving inside of her. she felt him hit her cervix it seemed she was a bit shallow for his cock but 7 inches were in. "sorry bro" the last tear rolling down.

Thomas stopped moving for a second, then kissed her lightly and smiled at her, "Don't be sorry." he said, in as far as he could he wanted her to have a chance to get used to the feeling. "I'm the one whose sorry, are you okay?" he asked, stroking her hair softly. He hoped she understood that he needed to get that out of the way before it would feel good for her.

It was starting to feel good to be full the deep ache was leaving her body as it realized this was what it was made for. Maybe a little sooner then most people should try it but it was made for her body to do this "I know" she smiled kissing him back six or seven inches of cock buried in his baby sister he must be in heaven.

Thomas smiled into her mouth as they kissed. "I love you..." he told her once again before slowly and carefully pulling out only to thrust back in just as deep. As he began fucking her pussy, that just barely fit around his cock, he began to increase his speed with every thrust.

"not that far" she asked he was slamming into her cervix over and over again the rest felt good but that hurt like a mother. "just a little less" his speed was alright even if she liked it a little slower he seemed to like it fast. her wet cunt gripped around his fleshy shaft stretching her out as he fucked her tight cunt.

Thomas nodded, pushing in alittle less and slowing down at the same time so he didn't push in too far by mistake. "How's that feel?" he asked, moving his hand under her shirt and groping her chest.

she nodded wondering when he would pay attention to the rest of her body "good" she whispered she had a body outside of the small cunt that was sucking his cock into her body she was a girl "good now" she pulled up her shirt her small breast popping free for anyone to see them and enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom