Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Desire (Lord Dakol and Foxxy_Mama)

"Like me?" Dairiku asked worriedly, looking at her before observing the scenery. He closed for a moment, taking that information in quickly.

She smiles down at him and kisses him on the top of his forehead. “Don’t worry about it.” She says to him softly and spotted her father at the thorn. She let go of her son and uses her speed and stopped in front of him. “Father.” She says to him softly and wraps her arms around him. “It’s good to see you.” She says to him and pulls back from him.

“Same for you, my Dear.” He says to her softly and looks over at her son. “And who did you bring?” He asked her.

“My son.” She says to him softly as she looks over at her Dairiku. “Dairiku, come here and meet Grandpa.” She says to him softly as she motions him to come over to her.

Dairiku watched the man known as his mother's father before him. The boy didn't know why, but his defensive instincts were almost triggered as she hugged him. He eyed the man defensively before speaking, "Hello." he replied stoically, his voice dripping with flatness.

"Are you one of us?" he asked, watching his movements for signs of Vampire, or at least Dhampir, like he was himself.

“Father, he is a vampire let alone a soon to be a king vampire.” She explains to her father and looks at her son with delight pleasure. She opens her arms to her son and wraps her arms around him. “A Queen like me is delighted to have a prince like my boy.” She says and kisses her son on the cheek.

Dairiku looked at his mother as she held onto him like a human child holds its blanket. "Are we staying, Mom?" he asked her quietly, glancing at the man before returning the look to his mother.

She pulls back and smiles at him. “Yes, at lease until things settle down back home with your father.” She says to him softly and kisses him on the nose like she did when he was being silly or being really good. “Come with me. I’ll show you what Mommy’s room use to look like.” She says to him as she guides him down the hall.

Dairiku nodded as his former personality began to show, as a great smile grew on his lips. As always, his mother pulled him along, though that suited him just fine until they stopped at one door.

Esme smiles as she opens the door to her old room. It was just as she left it. Pictures all over the walls of forests, water falls and portraits of her father, mother and herself. Her bed was made and her dresses against he walls. She guides him into the room and shuts the door. She looks down at him and nuzzles her loving face into his neck as she picks him up into her arms.

Dairiku breathed softly, his chest softly touching hers as he closed his eyes for a moment, at peace. "I love you, Mom." he whispered softly.

She smiles as she holds him close to her body and spoke to him in a soft yet sweet voice. “I love you so much, Baby.” She says to him and jumps onto the bed with him with her back on the bed and a soft laughter coming from her lips.

Dairiku sighed gently and kissed his mother's cheek briefly before staying still for a moment. His lips hovered on her skin, somehow enraptured by the smooth feel.

She looks down at her son as he kissed her cheek. She had felt him going still for a moment and looks him in the eyes. "Darling, are you alright?" She asked him softly as she wraps her arms more around him to keep him close to her. She was indeed protected of her child and wouldnt want to leave him for one second.

Dairiku thought for a couple of seconds, then nodded. "Yeah..." he whispered, laying his head on his mother's chest and breathing lightly. "Mom... why does Dad want to kill us?" he asked.

She runs her finger's through his hair and frowns. "He wants to kill me not you. He wants you to rule with out me in your life." She says to him softly. She liked how he lays still on top of her but breathing so she holds him tighter to her. "I dont want you to loose me like i lost my mother." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom