Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Desire (Lord Dakol and Foxxy_Mama)

It was too fast even with her son defending them. "No, Dairiku!" She yells out and gets to his side once the figure was away from. "Darling you have to go, run." She says to him softly and her hand went under her long gown, pulls out her sword. She was ready for a fight even though she had little skill in fighting but she would do everything she could to protect her son. Her teeth were bare and a nasty hiss came from her lips. "You wont take him from me." She says to the figure.

Dairiku groans as he staggers up, looking from the figure to his mother. "What--no, mom!" he exclaimed, wanting to help but then realized that he had no weapon (save for his fists) to speak of.

The figure cracked his neck and cackled slowly. "That it? Come on..." he said with a crawling whisper as he began to form a black axe from the air.

"Darling run!" She yells at him as she charges the figure and clashes her sword with his axe. She moved out of the way make sure she had the figure focused on her.

The figure cackled hysterically, "My Lord actually thought you were a problem? It was the first time he is mistaken..." he growled as he pushed back on her blade.

Dairiku was left gaping, obviously at a loss at whether to run or help his mother. But what could he do..?

She could sense her Dairiku still there watching them. She kicked the figure through a building and used her speed to grab her son. She runs with him in her arms and her sword back on her waist. "Why didnt you run?" She asked him as she holds him in her arms. She had always held back on her fighting with the Lord around since it wasnt right for a woman to fight but she had aways fought.

Before she knew it they both were out of the city, something she had never done but she kept running. If she could cry she would have if she lost her son back there.

Before the Dhampir could react, Dairiku was hauled out of the city with his mother's arm around his waist. Instinctively, he began to struggle (as he didn't like to travel at this fast a speed), "Mom!" he exclaimed. Placing his hands on her arm, he began to push back to make her release the grip.

She stopped running and looked down at him. She wraps her arms around his body as she pulls him close to her. "I am so sorry." She says once she buried her face into his neck.

Dairiku stayed silent for a moment before opening his lips to speak. "Mom..." he whispered. Before he knew what was happening, the light he saw this morning began forming along his skin. "Wha..?" he muttered.

“It’s your father. He wants to take you away from me.” She says to him softly as she keeps her face in his neck. She pulls away and looks up at him. “I will die before that happens. You are my pride and joy. Ever since I gave you life I have changed myself. I am a mother now and a protective one.” She explains to him softly.

Dairiku listened to his mother, but his thoughts were getting more and more blurry until the figure came earlier landed across from them. Suddenly, Dairiku lifted his right hand towards him, and sent a wave of Light towards the figure. "GET AWAY FROM US!" he growled, his eyes completely filled of Light.

She looked at her son and moved away a few steps. She never seen him like this and her fingers went to her lips as she gasped out. "Darling, Dairiku. I never in all my years of being a vampire seen you do that." She says to him softly.

Seeing that the wave crushed the figure, killing him quickly, Dairiku smiled in satisfaction. Looking at his mother, he took a step towards her. "I know. It feels...intoxicating." he hissed, taking her hand gently. Something was different about him, but he couldn't tell for sure...

She had worry eyes as she looks at him and feels him take her hand gentle into his. “How did you do that?” She asked him softly. She knew he didn’t get that from either of his parents. She knew she didn’t have power beside her fighting skills and she knew for a fact his father didn’t have power like that. She smiles softly at him as the worry fades from her eyes. “You would protect Mommy, wouldn’t you?” She asked him softly.

Dairiku smiled slyly, "Always," he whispered calmly, leaning in and pressing his lips to her left cheek. Kissing her soft skin, he moved back and left a mark of his lips, Light showing the place he had kissed. Slowly, his mother began to feel power flow throughout her body, though just a small amount compared to her son's.

She smiles as she felt his kiss on her cheek but her eyes widen as she feels something move around inside of her. “What is that I feel?” She asked her son which she probably had a good idea what it was but she wanted to hear it from him.

Dairiku looked at her, a smirk forming on his face as he answered, "Power... protection," he said, then suddenly looked to the side. "Damn. I'm going to have to leave, mother. At least, for now. Take care of him, will you?" he inquired. A gasp escaped his throat as the Light vanished from his body, his eyes full of surprise as he fell to the ground and passed out.

She caught him before he hit the ground and pulled him close to her body. She picks him up as she holds him against her. She uses her speed to go to a place she knew in the mountains. Once she got to the mountains she went into a cave and ran deep into it.

She stopped running when they were deep inside of it and smiles as she sees the world she really came from. She steps through and goes passed the portal that lead to her real world instead of the world her husband and the father of her son brought her too.

They didn’t burn from the sun and she walked over to a tree, sat down and holds her son close to her body. She tips her head back and falls asleep with him. She was tired but she didn’t care. She would keep him close until he woke up. She knew he wouldn’t leave her.

Dairiku slept deeply, the power that he had suddenly gained taken all his energy from him. As he began to stir, only to fall asleep again, he gripped his mother's curves tightly for a moment, his hands gently running across her stomach. In another second, he fell back asleep.

She woke up and looked down at her son, smiles softly. She lays him down upon the grass and she lies down with him. She took off her cape that she had to wear because she is married to the king of all vampires. She lays her cape over them both and keeps him close to her body. She had used her cape as a blanket for them to stay under.

A short while later, Dairiku woke up gently, his fangs out and the hunger for Blood lingering in his mind. At once he drew out a bottle of O negative and began to drink from it, not watching the speed at which he was consuming.

She felt him stir and heard him drink his blood from the bottle. She opens her eyes and sits up. “Did you sleep well, Darling?” She asked him softly. She was hungry but she would let him eat before they go to the castle of her old people. She looked up and noted they were a few runs away from the castle of Lords.

Dairiku looked down at his mother and immediately stopped drinking, his fangs back to normal. Handing the bottle to her, he nodded happily and kissed her forehead. He hadn't noticed where they were yet, as his entire attention was on his mother.

She smiles and was glad she taught him to share. She took the bottle and drank some of the blood. She kept her eyes on his face and stops drinking it. She gives it back to him since she didn’t drink more than a third of it. She sat up and smiles at him. “I am happy you’re with me.” She says to him softly and kisses his cheek. “Do you want to meet Mommy’s side of the family?” She asked him as she slowly gets up and puts her royal cape back on.

Hearing his mother's words greatly peaked his interest and nodded vigorously, "Yeah!" he exclaimed, standing up with his mother.

She smiles at him softly and holds his hand as she walks with him at a normal pace towards the castle of Lords. “Be gentle with them. They aren’t fully aware of vampire growing child like you.” She says to him softly. She kept him close to her as they walked into the castle grounds and walks with him up the royal stairs into the castle She looks down at him and spoke. “This is Castle of Lords.” She says to him softly as she explains it to him. “Where Mommy comes from.” She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom