Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Desire (Lord Dakol and Foxxy_Mama)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Name: Dairiku Battosai
Race: Dhampir
Height: 5' 12"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair: Light blue
Eyes: Aqua
Personality: Sweet, caring, and somewhat protective of his mother.
shizume.jpg

Dairiku noticed that lately, his body had begun to show signs of other activity. Every morning, Light surrounded his body before vanishing without a trace. He shrugged it off once again, remembering that a special occasion was happening in a few days. His birthday! Wanting to be 15 already, he climbed out of his bed and walked to his closet, his stomach (and teeth) aching with hunger for Blood.

"Mom?!" he called out as he walked down the hall, his blue hair shuffling with every step. No answer. He then wondered if she was out shopping. They were lucky, since the Vampiric city of Delusia shielded it from the sun, allowing the Vampire to walk every minute of each day. There were others species, too. Humans, Werewolves, and Demons...they were countless! "Mom, are you here?!" he yelled.

She heard her son calling her but she was dealing with the servants in their home. Esme was pale skin and beautiful features. "Get out of my sight." She says softly to the servants who had brought her bad news that her son's real father was planing something behind her back. She went to her son's room and looked at him with a small smile. "Yes Darling? I was kind of busy with a matter but I am here now." She says to him softly as she walks over to him and wraps her arms around her son's waist. "My handsome boy." She says to him softly as she rubs her pale cheek against his tan cheek.

Dairiku looked at his mother confusingly, his head cocked as if he wanted to know. It was obvious he was clever and curious, if not smart and intelligent. The boy smiled proudly at his mother and laughed happily as he kissed her forehead lightly. "Is there anything you need help with, mom?" he asked eagerly, wanting to help out.

She let out a soft laugh and looked at him in the eyes. "Not that I can think of." She says to him softly. "Why did you call me in here?" She asked him since she loved her son and would do anything to protect him from his true destiny to rule under his father.

"Um..." Dairiku began, hesitating for a minute before answering. "I was wondering if I could go to the market and pick up some things?" he asked with a smile. He also wanted to get a new bottle of Blood, since his fangs began to ache without revealing themselves. He's had a lot of practice with it since he could walk.

"Of course you can. You dont have to ask me if you can go." She says with a smile upon her lips. "Do you want me to go with you?" She asked him softly as she wraps her arms around her son and holds him close to her body.

"If you want to." he replied, wrapping his arms around her and hugging gently, kissing her forehead again before letting go and picking up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

She was worried about him even if she hid the worrying from her son. She smiled at him and kept her arm around his waist as she walks with him. "I'll go with you. I need a few things anyways. Do you want some servants to go too so they can carry our things?" She asked him softly.

Dairiku shook his head with a grin, "No, I got it." he replied. He noticed his mother's arm around his waist, but found nothing wrong with it as they walked out of their large mansion. He was as innocent and pure as they come, but also oblivious to the things around him.

She nodded and continued walking with him as they left their large mansion. "Anything for you, Darling." She says to him softly. "So what do you need from market?" She asked him trying to see what exactly he was up too this morning.

Looking to the left at his mother, he picked up his bag a bit on his shoulder before answering. "I was hoping to get some new materials for a small project I'm working on. And..." he trailed off. "I need to feed." Dairiku murmured quietly, biting his bottom lip as he chuckled lightly.

She let off a small chuckle as well and kissed his forehead. "I'll feed as well." She says to him softly to him. "What kind of project are you working on? Your always so secret about your projects until there done and you show me them." She says to him softly as they walked on towards the market which wasnt far from their home.

"I know! You'll see Mom!" Dairiku replied with a smile. He then began think about his father, and what he was doing at this moment...

She let out a soft laugh and kept him close to her body as she keeps walking with him towards the market place. Once in the Market place she looked around. "So what do you need to get first?" She asked him softly.

"A few vials of Water." Dairiku told her, referring to the Element that could take almost any shape. "Do you need anything?" he asked curiously.

"We need more blood in the mansion." She says to him softly and smiled as she wraps her arm around his neck to keep him close to her since she doesnt trust her son's father after what she heard what he was going to do with their son. He was planing on removing her from the thorn and keeping her son, putting him as king.

Dairiku nodded as they walked into one of the stores together. They had always been that close, as if to protect each other and give strength. "What type of Blood?" he asked her as he looked among the different vials of Water they had stocked.

She smiled and stayed close to him as he looked at the stocks they had of what he wanted. "All types." She says to him softly. "What type do you want?" She asked him about what type of blood would he like for them to get.

"Type O, please." Dairiku said as his acute sight scanned the vials before taking three or four, placing them in his hand and looking at his mother. "Hey Mom? What's your favorite blood-type?" he asked her curiously. He wanted to know since it was common fact in the city that allowed Vampires to feed off each other, though he was too shy to ask about Dhampirs.

She let off a small laugh and looked at him with adorable eyes. "The same type." She says to him softly. "But in all my years the blood types starts to taste the same." She says to him softly and kissed his forehead. "Shall we pay or is there more?" She asked him softly.

"One more thing." Dairiku replied, leading them down to the back, where he found a large, hollow glass case. Smiling, he picked it up with one hand and looked at his mother. "Now I'm ready."

She smiles and walks with him toward the desk to pay. Once it was all added up she paid for it all and walked with her son towards the blood bank where they get their blood to eat. "Are you sure there's nothing going that your not telling me. I have told you if anything ever happens with you that you should tell me right away." She says to him softly since she knew her son too well to keep secrets from her unless its one of his projects.

"I said not yet Mom!" Dairiku grinned once again as they walked to the blood bank. He needed to keep it a secret for now, but he hoped that once he showed her...she'll like it!

Her eyes soften as she listens to her son's words. "Dairiku, if something is happening to your body you must tell me." She says to him as she walks with him with her arm around his shoulder. Her eyes scanned around the market place to see if his father sent anyone to watch them as they shopped or left the mansion at anytime.

Wiping his cheek, Dairiku glanced behind him and sensed something. Without warning, his fangs began to slowly extend as a blurry figure charged towards the two. Dairiku, already cautious, threw his free hand at the figure and hit him square in the jaw, sending him to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom