Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tower of God (EzraLora and I only)

"So how's this about a killer?" One person would ask and glanced over to Rose and gave a slight nod. "Any clues so far about who it could be?" He asked quickly.

"Yeah is there any clues at all?" This would seem to be the biggest question going on around the place as everyone knew who the detective but the killer remained unknown. And there was certainly a slight edge about the entire party that was happening. Though the others were happy to just enjoy the food and drink to calm their nerves.

The fairy wouldn't be able to find much, though she and only she could probably see that the sparrow was perched high in the rafters staring down at the crowd. His little top hat perched on the top of his head. He tilted his head to the side and hopped over another rafter to look into the kitchen. "Oh my.." He muttered, and turned to look at the fairy before gesturing his wing down there. If the fairy went in there would be signs of a struggle.

Rose just listened to the gossip that was going on around the place, although she wasn't getting a whole lot. Nothing had even happened yet, at least not pertaining to any kind of murder as of yet. "Not quite yet but if you happen to see anything, come and find me." she spoke before she was drifting off. While this was happening the fairy had spotted the sparrow although seemed to stick her nose up at it, at least until he seemed to be a little helpful. Seems there was something going on in the kitchen which had her fluttering in there to see what was going on. She would watch for a bit before she would head off to go fetch her human companion.

The sparrow if he could smile grinned at the fairy as it turned her nose up at him. The fairies never changed. He tipped his top hat to it before vanishing. The kitchen was in a mess, there was a spilled meal on the floor, a shattered glass and what seemed to be a small trail of wine smeared along the finely carved white tiled floor. In the room there was also a bizarre looking blue plant that pulsed whenever someone seemed to walk near it.

The fairy studied the room for a brief moment in time before she was zipping off so that she could find the young woman that was working as the detective. She found the pink haired female and started to tug on her hair a bit to get her attention. After that she was zipping off towards the kitchen once again, Rose following after her.

Summer was busy talking to a few people, but caught the fact that her sister was heading off to investigate. She looked back and kept some of the people paying attention to her.

The room was pretty much the same as it was, despite there being a rather shocked waiter there with his mouth covered by his hand. "Oh my word. What has happened here?" He asked looking around frantically at the scene, but staying safe in the corner he was in.

Rose was walking into the kitchen and just looking around for a brief moment in time, just studying the scene. The kitchen was a mess and there was a strange looking blue plant, that she would go investigate after she checked on the waiter. "Are you alright?" she questioned as she moved over to him, just keeping an eye on her surroundings just in case. Nothing else overly out of the unusual except for the weird plant, thankfully at the time it wasn't anywhere near either of them. The fairy was hovering around it, keeping an eye on it just to be safe. Obviously she didn't trust it either.

The waiter shook his head as he looked around the place and then at Rose, "No i'm not, i mean have you seen this place it looks like a mess." He said frantically before rubbing his brow as the pressure of the situation began to get on top of him. He stared at the mess, "I was here and now i'm not but it looks... like a bull walked through here." He muttered.

The blue plant continued to pulse as the fairy was near it before turning around and opened like it was a venus fly trap and spoke in a smooth voice. "Why hello there, little fairy, what can i help you with." It said and belched a little as it the stem bent like a neck to look the fairy up and down.

Rose looked towards the waiter before she spoke, "Lets calm down for now my dear, lets leave the kitchen. We'll get everything figured out, and cleaned up." With that she was slowly steering him towards the door so that they could leave the kitchen. Well so that she could get him out of the kitchen and then go over to examine the plant. Who would have figured that the little fairy would be just staring at the strange plant when it started to talk, and just shook her small head before zipping over to Rose, hiding in her hair. "The plant speaks!" the fairy chittered to Rose as she was coming from behind the female's hair and fluttering in front of her face.

The waiter offered very little resistance as she tried to steer him out of the kitchen and just seemed a little drained from everything. He lightly clutched the tray in his left hand, the metal shining a little and creaking under the strain of his grip. "Yes okay..." He merely said in a mutter as he cautiously stepped outside of the kitchen. As he did sot he blue flower swayed from side to side, as the stem continued to move around so the plant could see what was happening. If a plant could smile it would be, "So what's going on over here ladies?" It asked in that very smooth voice and chuckled a little as the leafs at the sides of the plant bowl rested over the rim of the pot, like arms.

Back
Top Bottom