Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

(Rofl)

Soleil

Soleil buried her hands in his hair holding him close to her as they kissed as she thought about his worries. "Haru, I love you." She took a deep breath enjoying the feel of his skin against her own. "I trust you. I want to be with you. Besides, what if you feel better from your allergies by being close to me? Darn clothing bothering you." She managed to tease but she was very focused on the feel of him against her.

Last edited:
“ well don’t feel better but a bit though...” replying before moving more and getting off to take her breasts back into her mouth and drifting down her stomach then her thigh and leg before reaching her core. “ well guess going first then.” Leaning in to lick and use his tongue against and even inside her pussy now.

Soleil

"A bit is better than not, I guess," she said softly before she blushed at his putting his mouth back on her breasts. Then he went lower and she blushed harder shivering. "H... Haru...?" Oh... she turned her face against the pillow holding it with her hand as she squirmed some at the feel of his tongue between her legs. "You... you sure that you haven't done this before?"

Last edited:
He stopped for a moment, “ well I am a ninja and I’m also a ‘researcher’ for....certain...things...” leaving it vague but also obvious but making her think about it. Haru soon went back to lick her up and down, even sticking his dick as far as he could inside and moving it back and forth pressing against her walls a bit roughly for more pleasure before licking back up a bit and teasing again.

Soleil

"You researched this?" She asked with a dark blush on her face. Taking a deep breath, she felt her hips squirm against him as she gripped the the sheet beneath her with her hands as a soft moan left her. The pink-haired girl hadn't thought of doing this with Haru but she did want to be close to him, hold him and share his passion. "That's... some specialized... research..." She mentioned as it felt like her breath was getting deeper.

Haruki would continue doing this of course until she eventually had her first time before getting up and sitting on the bed. “ well guess...it would’ve your turn then...” blushing at the thought of having the hottest idol ever still being his girl and actually even doing this.

Soleil

Soleil had to lay there for a moment and catch her breath as her face was flushed with feelings. "Haru..," she sighed softly and looked toward him before chuckling a little. "I should've done you first," she murmured finding it hard to find the energy to want to move from that spot since it was nice to just linger in the blissful feelings.

A soft smile crossed her face as she rolled onto her belly before getting to her hands and knees. She crawled to him and kissed his cheek as her hair, which was finally dry brushed against his chest. "Just you and me, right? No outside world. No titles. No jobs. Just you and me, Haru." Her eyes met his for a moment before her mouth touched his in a sweet kiss getting a taste of herself off him with a little laugh.

Getting onto her knees on the floor, she pushed his legs apart slowly and crept in-between them. Her sides lightly brushed his thighs and she leaned forward letting her breasts brush his legs as she reached a hand out to lightly caress his cock. "You sure that you're ready for this?" She asked softly as her eyes lifted to his.

“ always will be...”simply replying as he scooted to sit at the edge of the bed at least kissing her back deeply as he ran a hand to touch her tiddies at least. “ or are you just copying me...” teasing that he did ask that earlier anyway as Haru put a hand on her cheek then to touch her hair and finally the top of her head as he tried to relax and take a deep breath to be ready for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom