Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"She's dead! I'll kill her! I'll rip her tongue out for kissing you! I'll! I'll..!" She locked her gaze with his and started to settle, rage melting into sorrow, "Tell me you denied her...tell me you tried to make her stop, Jackie...!"

He finally calmed her down and made a noise. "Alright well.. I guess you gather up all the evidence you have and head to the police.."

She nodded, "Ok...I'll go home and gather all her letters and go to the police..." She said, drying her eyes, "I love you, Jackie.."

She took a breath and squeezed his hand before heading out. She went home and grabbed all the letters and headed off to Haylee's house. She went inside and cornered her in the bathroom, perfect. She took her out with the meat cleaver and hacked her to bits, washing the blood from her clothes and tossing them in the dryer while she melted the poor girl down the drain before showering and cleaning the drain of any surviving hairs. She dried off, bleached the towel and redressed before heading out to the store.

She wandered around the store and grabbed a bottle of merlot - hm, maybe two? - and wandered down the candy isle to grab his favorite white chocolate covered gummis; nothing says I love you like white choco sharks. After making her purchases, and almost being scolded for being too young to buy alcohol until they saw her id, she headed back home.

"Sorry I took so long! They wanted a full report and asked if I wanted a restraining order, which I did. And after that, I went to the store and got some goodies~" Shentold him.

"You've never complained before~ the wine is for dinner, silly~ I got the choco sharks because I love you~" She said.

Back
Top Bottom