Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He had a regular day up in his office, going through the memberships and things and making sure everything was tip top. There was a gentle knock on the office door and when he looked up and the same terrier he saw outside the house was standing there. "M-Mr. Hayes...?"

"Th-That's ok!" She moved closer, shutting the door behind her, "I kinda figured you were, so I came to see you.."

She blushed heavily and moved closer, "Um...I know you're married and all, but...but I want a chance. Look!" She unzipped her hoodie and showed him a purple bustier, "I-It has matching panties..." She told him bashfully.

His eyes widened. "H-Haylee, look, I'm married, and I'm flattered but please, cover up, you're a sweet girl but I love my wife..!"

She frowned, "I'm 25...I-I'm mating age, please...!" She moved and threw herself on him, "P-Please, I love you so much, Jackson...!"

"No, please, please, let me be with you!" She begged and kissed him deeply. That's when the door opened and Petunia danced in. "Jackie, I brought you lu-!" She stopped and stood frozen, watching the scene before her like it was slow motion.

Jackson's eyes widened before he pushed her away. "Haylee leave! Get out you need to go now, before I call the police!"

"D-Didn't you...feel anything...?" Haylee asked weakly. She looked over at Petunia, who's eyes were wild with fury.
"You...homewrecking...WHORE!!" She screamed.

Jackson grabbed Petunia and held her back. "Jesus christ you nut, go before she gets to you! Get out of here now!!"

Haylee zipped her hoodie and ran out in tears. Petunia was thrashing in his grasp, screaming and shouting threats after her.

Jackson sat her down and made sure the door was closed before slowly beginning to let Petty go. "Petty baby come on, come back to me here.."

Back
Top Bottom