Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foxy

"Then I will have to dispose of the males before they pose any real threat to me, though I could allow the males to live if I give them the same drug that prevented you from killing me. Though as I said, if you have so much as one male, I'll keep you as a sex slave for the rest of your life." Michael said as he resumed ramming his cock deep into Mora's sperm-filled pussy. As his cock moved around, it created a foam of his semen and spilled slowly out of her slit.

She looked at the frothy cum leaking out of her body she may just kill her self if she had to stay that long. "you wont like me then we age much faster then you humans" nearly three times as fast. he was a young male when she turned 15 she woudl be like 45 and the male woudl grow tired maybe just keep her as a maid. "you know i think you will want one of my daughters as soon as they can mate" she offered out of personal greed.

"Well, what happens when your kind grows old?" Michael asked as he contined to pump his cock in Mora's pussy, causing more of the foam to form and spill out of her slit. He knew he wanted Mora as a mate, but considering how fast she said they aged, he also knew he'd want one of their daughters as a mate as well, but as long as Mora was young enough to breed, he would continue to release his sperm in her.

She tipped her head to the side "we age three times normal but only look twice are age" so at 20 she woudl look 40. at 15 she would look 30 that was they aged much faster shortly after reaching maturity. "we can have children to we are about 20" that would make her able to have children for another 15 years. she was not happy about this he was already planing on breeding her and fucking the offspring.

"Thats not bad, as long as I know you're young, I'd be willing to go out and hunt for better food for you and your pups, as long as you accept me as your mate." Michael said as he pulled his foam covered cock out of Mora's slit and untied her arms and legs. "Though if you go into heat sometime soon, tell me so I can give you your first litter."

She had not control over her body but it would be in the summer when she woudl raise the pups to a few months. Only it was usually by temperatures and closeness to a matable male the way things were who knew when that would happen. "I need a bath i don't want to take those cum things again" she looked at him standing up and stretching she need a good bath or swim she felt dirty already.

"Alright, you can bath. Just walk on two legs from now on, I think you look much more beautiful like that then walking on all four. Though I won't force you to use silverware, because I know you want to retain as much of your wilderness as possible, am I right?" Michael asked as he saw the foam of his seed leak onto the bed sheets. He knew he had to change the bed sheets sooner or later, but he figured it could wait for a few more days.

She stood up then turned around cum leaking out of her well used and abused cunt onto the carpet making stains. "You better clean up or this place will smell" she was years away from being able to turn her job over. Why did she not have another guest a male or females she wondered why they were the only two. "do you have a made or another sex slave" maybe she could get a break.

"Well, I don't have a maid, nor do I have another sex slave, though I can go and capture another female if you want me to." Michael said as he climbed off the bed and to the hall closet. There he got out some carpet cleaner and a sponge and began to clean the drips of foam out of the carpet.

She took a long shower then made her way to another room crawling under the bed she began to sleep away from him. "sick man he better be careful" she had always wanted pups but not some human mutants. If she had his kids she woudl never be welcome among her own kind that could not happen.

Not hearing what she said, Michael continued to clean up the stains on the carpet until there were no stains left to clean. Noticing the bathroom was empty, Michael assumed Mora was done cleaning her body off, but didn't look around for her.

She woke up the next day finding a bird that had broken through a window it was a good meal with some sauce. "you know you have good taste" she mocked going through the library there were many books. she took a book about nature some writing and a lot of pictures it made her only more sad.

Michael worked through that day to clean his home of all the filth that he could see. On the following day, he was too tired to do much of anything, he also didn't see any sign of Mora for most of that day. He just laid in a chair with a window open to help cool off.

She would take books and hide them through the house in case the man found out about her book fetish and used it against her. She noticed that the man was not paying attention to her good she could take care of her own needs. "stupid human"

After he had rested up enough, it was dark and snowing out. So Michael closed the window and began to look for Mora. He checked in the library and noticed a few of his books were missing from their shelves. He always kept the books in alphabetical order, so it was rather easy for him to notice just how many were missing. He looked for Mora, but didn't find her, though he did find two of the books that were missing.

She was in the kitchen dissecting the bird she pinned it to a chopping block alive and plucked each feather. "What do you want human better not be one of those mouth fucks' she offered looking into the book. Now she could eat all the good parts of the bird and leave the rest out for some spell or something. "so you ready" she asked turning around and leaning against the table now she was a little used to it.

Michael heard Mora speaking in the kitchen and was shocked when he saw her plucking and eating a live bird, but tried not to show it. "Wow Mora, I'd at least kill the bird first before doing anything to it." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

She took the knife and waited a few seconds it would make a mess on her and the room but she would not have to clean it. "Fine but you did this" instead she snapped the neck no point in wasting all that blood. "i am an animal or do you not understand that"

"I do understand that, but I at least give a painless death before I do anything that could kill small animals like that bird." Michael said as he continued to watch Mora eat the bird. It wasn't disturbing to him if the creature was dead, but for some reason, it upset him if he saw an animal eat another living creature. "Besides, if you wanted something to eat, I could've cooked something for you."

She shook her head cooked was too much like rotted food she shook her head and moved by him. "I am an animal i like raw food i would not mind eating you if you would end up in my stomach" she mocked thats why she did not want to suck him it would remind her that she could not eat his flesh. "So you want something" she asked sitting up on the table looking across at him.

"Well, I noticed some books were missing from my library, and I found some hidden around my house. Like these two. Do you know how these two left their spots?" Michael asked as he handed the two of them to Mora. He knew she most likely took them from their place and hid them, though why she did was a different matter.

she turned her head away form him she had not even started talking till it became clear that he knew she could talk. "I like to look at the pictures" she lied as if he could read her mind well she had ten books. If he knew she could read he may be more careful around her "what did you think i was eating the" she asked.

"I doubt you'd eat something that was processed and inedible. And I also now canines like yourself are color blind, so don't feed me that shit about you liking the pictures. Tell me the true and I won't shock you." Michael said as he pulled out the remote from his pants pocket.

She lay back on the table "come on you want to talk or fuck me" she opened her legs trying to get him to have sex with her. She began to rub herself if he knew he could read he would keep his plans away from her. "come on you know you want it"

"I know I want sex, but I'll fuck you after you tell me why you hid these books." Michael said as he activated the collar that was still around her neck. The collar was still on a rather low, but still painful setting.

Back
Top Bottom