Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foxy

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Mora lived on a generations old ground the hunt had long ago been replaced by a fox orgy then forgotten about. She stood over the bird it was a fresh kill and ready to eat raw only humans had moved back into the house. Her den was under constant observation it was if the new owner was looking for her. She smiled crawling through the bush with a pheasant in he teeth she moved closer to the house.

There were strange lights in the windows and sounds that echoed through the halls. "Who are you" she asked looking in through the window fogging it u as she saw a creature like her on the table. she opened the window crawling inside to get a better look at the human dressed in a white cat. She knew nothing about technology and the world she was a wolf girl after all and did not know humans.

"What game are you playing" the wolf guy was tied down so she began to chew at his bonds he did not speak or move. "i am here to help you" seeing the human return she ducked down hiding from site.

Michael was an accomplished scientist living in an abandoned hut in the forest. Though most of his was work was praised ammong the scientific community, a select few of his works would banish him from the community. His latest captive was a young wolf man of a nearby wolf pack. With his captive restrained to a hard metal table Michael noticed the window was just recently openned, and it was not he who openned it. So he closed the window and locked it shut.

With the window shut and locked, Michael turned his attention to his captive. Michael was curious to see the wolf's reproductiom cycle, but without a female, that would be difficult. Since he did not have a female, he decided to settle on seeing the male's reproductive system. Michael walked over to a large table that had many different kinds of drugs. Once he had finished preparing a potent aphrodisiac, Michael injected the drug into the young male wolf, causing his cock to come out of it's sheath and become as hard as rock.

Mora crawled around the lab so cluttered with junk that it was easy enough to avoid the humans attention. He seemed to be alone no other humans were present int the lab. "hmm what is he going to do to that male" she thought testing some of the objects, the see through ones fell over onto the floor. She scurried away knowing that she had already attracted the attention of the human.

She had no interest in the wolf male no more so then a human would have with a cow, they were simple too different. the human was mildly interesting he seemed to be an interesting human possible cruel. What was he doing in the house and what did he want with the wolf man she wanted to find out. She also saw him shut the window and was trapped in the room as the only door was shut.

Michael heard one of his empty beakers fall over and shatter as it hit the floor. Since his captive was strapped to the table, he assumed someone had snuck into his lab. Unsure if it was a spy or someone who wanted to steal his research, Michael quickly finished his study of the young wolf man and left the room, making sure the door was locked on his way out. Though the room looked like a normal lab, it was modified to act as a non-lethal gas chamber.

Once he was outside of the room, Michael accessed a hidden control consol and activated the device that pumps the knock-out gas into the room. After ten minutes had passed, Michael turned the pumps off and began to vent the room of the gas. Once all of the gas was pumped out of the room, Michael reentered the room and began to search the room. To his surprise he found a young wolf girl near the table that held the young wolf man.

She could smell something tossing a metal thing at the window it bounced of almost hitting her in the head. "what the hell is this" she grasped her throat failing to the floor her body growing weaker by the second. She was sure the human had planned this he body was still then here eyes closed. maybe this was all a nightmare what kind of human would hurt a wolf boy or a fox girl yes it was all a bad dream. she looked up once more seeing the door open and the human walk forward towards her.

With the young fox girl passed out on the floor, Michael picked her up and walked with her to the room next to his lab. Once in the room, Michael placed her on a table much like the one that held the young wolf man and strapped her down on to it. Since he now had a young fox girl, he began to think of the that many things he could do to her. The first thing that came to mind was raping and impregnating her, while the thought did please him, he wanted to try something else. He also wanted to make her his personal sex slave and breeder, but was certain she'd resist for a small ammount of time.

She woke up bound to the same bed as the male wolf her tail shot up between her legs in some mocking joke. she would not speak and let the human know that she could not all of her kind were able to. she could feel drying blood on her body and wondered briefly what happened to the wolf male. "grr" she growled at the human trying to snap at the leather binds that held her they were already half gone. But she could no longer reach them she lay back saving her energy for when he got close enough.

"Well my dear, I'm rather surprised to see a beauty like you sneek into my lab. Though I'm sure you're wondering what happened to the young wolf man that was tied to the table you're strapped to now. Well, I'm not going to tell you right now." Michael said as he approached her. Not wanting to get bit, Michael put a gag into the fox girl's mouth just as she opened it to bite him. With her mouth gagged, Michael strapped her neck, wrists, and ankles to the table, just to ensure she couldn't escape at all.

She fought against the bonds but being only a fox she was far to weak to break what a wolf could not. she watched him gather some tools what did he want with he true some males liked female anthro sex. but she had not interest in humans that way but did not know if he woudl take no for an answer. she tried again to get free, knowing it was a good chance he had killed the male wolf. she once heard of a man who dressed up in anthro skin she had a feeling he might be even worse.

"Well my dear, I'm going to give you two choices. You can either become my sex slave for the rest of your life, or I could perform some extremely painful experiments and when that is over, if I'm not satisfied with the results, I'll kill you and leave you for the raccoons to eat." Michael said as he stood over the poor, helpless fox girl menacingly. He was certain she'd want to live, so she'd most likely choose the former than the latter.

She had no way of talking even if she wanted to so she simple nodded up and down looking around for escape. she looked at the man he was not so bad looking but she had not insert in having sex with humans. They had some sick habits as well that included taking the genitals into there mouths ich. she had not way of telling the man this but simply nodded her head up and down over and over again.

"I'm assuming that was a yes to becoming my sex slave, am I right in assuming so?" Michael asked as he put a hand underneathe the girl's chin and took a better look at her. He, in fact, found her to be quite attractive for one of her species, probably the most attractive he had ever seen. He had heard many legends of foxes like her, but mainly considered then to nothing but superstition. The only thing he didn't like about her was her small breasts.

she gave him a look as he touched her the ball gag still in her mouth and her hand bound there was little she could do. when he took her chest she tried to snap at him only biting the ball harder then before. her breast were a good size not huge but not small either what the hell was wrong with him. did he want them as big as his head or something, that would be murder on her back she was only 4'5 after all.

"If you don't learn to control your temper my dear, I'm afraid I'll have to resort to more....inhumane methods to help you control it, like a shock collar and some forced drug injections." Michael said to the fox girl as she tried to bite him, but ended up biting the gag harder. Even though she was strapped to the table, Michael opened a small drawer on his desk and pulled out a dusty, but fully funtional shock collar. With the shock collar in hand, Michael attached to the girl's neck. "Now my dear, if you try to escape or do something I don't like, you'll recieve a very painful shock, like this..." He said before he activated the collar on the lowest setting.

She watched him take out the collar it was silver with golds studs that looked like it had been made some time ago. She felt him place the collar around her next it shrank as he pulled on a tie until it fit tight. she then watched as he took of the binds she could kill him but she had no idea how the collar worked. he left in the ball gag she could have taken it out but he might have shocked her for trying. slowly she got up on all four looking at the man who had trapped her in time she would eat his heart.

"Oh, and don't get the idea that the shock collar can be removed, or that you can kill me and get away with it. This collar is designed to shock it's wearer to death if the one who put it on ceases to breathe. The collar also deliver's an extremely painful shock if it is tugged on in anyway. The only way it can be removed is with a special sequence of button presses on the remote for the collar, and putting in the wrong sequence will result in a painful shock as well." Michael said as he placed the remote into his pocket and removed the ball from the fox girl's mouth. He knew she was dangerous, so he refused to let his guard down.

She stood up slowly she came to his neck she was tall for a fox but short for a human "very well what shall i do" she asked she was not stupid everything had a weakness door humans and even shock collars. she could find a plan or another collar to take apart she just had to buy enough time to do that. "tell me, if i know how to i will obey" she bowed her chest even more exposed to his eyes then before. she was sure he would show her the power of the collar just to prove that it would be bad to disobey him.

"As long as you do nothing that I dislike, I won't shock you. So, first things first, I'd like to get your measurements. So I would like for you to strip every article of clothing you have off and let me measure you." Michael said as he openned the same draw and pulled out a simple tape measure. "Oh, and I should mention that the shock collar you're wearing was designed by me, and I only made one of them, and the only way to get the collar's blue prints is to access my personal computer which is password protected, and to add to that, the collar is syncronized with the computer, so an incorrect password will yield a short, but painful shock."

what the hell was he reading her mind she had no choice but to obey him but she would get free no matter the cost "like this" she asked taking off her cloths like all Anthro they were fitted to be taken off from the back. She piled the cloths at the bottom of her feet she was not sure why he needed her measurements. "I am not a doll to be dressed up" she may be a slave but she still had a voice. no matter how small or powerless it was she still had one and her would hear it all day and night.

"I'm not going to dress you up, I just want to have your measurements down so I'll know just what your sizes are before I decide to improve them." Michael said as he started to take her measurements. After he had her measurements down, he noticed her breasts were larger than he thought. "My dear, what I got for your breast size was a 30 Dcup, is that correct?" He asked his new slave. While he thought she was quiet beautiful, Michael also knew she was very dangerous. In fact, without that collar on, she'd probably would have killed him by now.

She covered her chest "I don't know that seems right" she sat down trying not to look to meek she was an animal. his eyes where glued to her chest why did he need to make them any bigger then they were. "Ok thats enough" she had no idea how big humans were down there but she had the feeling he was big. why could he not just mate with a human she had the feeling he could have his pick of any litter. "well what now" she asked with impatience and anger.

"If you don't learn to control your temper, I'll have to adjust it with some drugs or a shock." Michael said as he began to strip his clothes off. Since the collar's remote was in his pocket, he took the remote into his left hand and walked over to his new fox slave. "Now I'm going to give you two choices. You can either suck my cock, or I can ram my cock up your pussy." He said as stood in front of her. While his cock was normal sized for humans, it was about twice as large when it is compared to the size of a normal fox cock.

She turned her head "there is no way i will do that it is sick" she turned her head amused he was going to use force. she laughed he might as well have a doll, did he think a proud fox would bow so fast for her. she sat down trying to think of a way that she could get the remote away from him without him killing her. "You think i could suck you off without shredding" she asked in a mocking tone of voice. chances are he would pull away half of what he had given her to start with.

Michael had forgotten that she had several razor sharp fangs in her mouth that were meant for tearing flesh from bone. "Then get on all fours and let me ram my cock in your pussy." He said as he set the remote on the lowest setting and activated the collar. If she continued to resist, he'd just continue to raise the settings until she either submitted, lost consciousness, or perished. He had tested the collar on willing subject, and he found out from the subject that if 'felt like someone was squeezing his neck'.

She felt the energy coarse through her body the smell of burned fur was hard fro her to ignore. she lay down on the four presenting her ass to him like she was a bitch in heat it was humiliating to do for a human. "As you wish master" she could see the look in his eyes it was filled with lust and hunger. "You know that when you sleep i will be there" she growled ready for him to get done with his sick business.

Back
Top Bottom