Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foxy

She woke the next day clean and ready to make her plans she had to find a way to get free before his experiment was complete. "you going to feed me or do you want me to die first" she asked hovering above him on the head broad. she had pushed the bed back so the beard was out of the zone. "I cant do much but i had fun watching you sleep" she smiled a toothy grin that glowed in the low light.

Michael heard Mora speak to him as he woke up. "Nnnngg, don't worry, I'll get you something to eat, just let me wake up first ok?" He said as he grabbed the remote, turned of the 'field' and climbed out of bed. Once he got to the kitchen, Michael started up the coffee maker and sat down in a chair at the table. Despite being deep in a northern forest, Michael noticed about two inches of snow on the ground. "Hmm, looks like winter is coming early this year."

She looked at the window exposing her ass to him she was not happy about being rapped by him twice already. "Great i should be getting my white winter coat" she jumped onto the table licking the food of his plate. She did not want to be pleasant to this man he had rapped and imprisoned her. "now what" she asked being a wild animal she did not need to eat that much to stay fit and ready for anything.

"Well, I going to give you some drugs here in a few hours, but they need to be prepared first, so you can just relax until the drugs are ready." Michael said as he saw Mora eat some of his food off of his plate. While he didn't mind other people eatting off of his plate, it did annoy him a little when he wasn't done eatting.

She sat on the edge of the table cleaning her self off unlike humans she did not use silverware normally eating things whole. "No rush i mean take all day" she taunted going off to look for a nice plump rat. "you know where to find me" it was not like she could leave the house without his permission. She trotted off on all fours knowing that every house had at least one rat if not more then one rat.

While he kept his home rather tidy, he did see the occasional mouse run about, though he didn't do anything about them because they were of no importance or threat to him. When he was in his lab he not only added the potent aphrodeisiacs to the drug he was preparing, but added a special drug that would allow her to walk much like a human. It took about twelve hours, but he had finally made the drug.

She hate the mice whole letting them slide down her throat she smiled as she found the man in his precious lab. "If you give me that then you better tie me up or i may kill you" he was not a male fox he was a human and those were fragile. She smiled and walked around him on all fours she could still smell the switch. "you know i will eat you're body every part of you while you live" she smiled he large lips showing of her muzzle to the evil scientist.

"I know you could kill me, which is why I will tie you up, but first I'm going to sedate you so you don't try to resist." Michael said as he grabbed a syringe filled with the sedative, grabbed the scruff of her neck and injected it into her left arm. After she fell asleep, Michael carried Mora to his room and tied each of her limbs to each corner of his bed, making it immpossible for her to move anything but her head. With her tied up, Michael waited for her to wake up.

She laughed "you better keep me like this are matting is very rough and you lack a pelt" She fought against the ropes foxes were not humans they lost there minds while in lust they could easily kill a mate. She grinned showing of a neat row of sharp teeth that could easily rend a human arm or dick. "good give it to me i cant wait to have you in my stomach" mocked the red fox.

What Michael didn't tell Mora was that the drug was also designed to rapidly age her teeth so that they'd become so dull, they could no longer cut flesh like they normally would, but her claws were still a threat to his well being. "Oh, I should mention that the drug with strengthen your muscles enough so that you can walk around much like me, so don't let them go to waste." Michael said as he climbed onto the bed and pushed his erect cock into her slit and began to pump it into and out of Mora.

She sneered she could already walk on two legs so could he walk on fours but neither would want to walk like the other. "And why would i want to do that so that you can see my sex and breast" she asked a low growl in her throat her body was stimulated but her mind was tuning out humans cocks were too different. "so human can you not get a female" she mocked biting as close to him as she could she felt him jump inside her.

"Well, if you don't start walking like me willingly, then I'll to use a special device to make you walk like me, whether you want to or not. Besides, why would I want any other woman when I have a near perfect one in front of me?" Michael asked as he continued to ram his cock deep into Mora's pussy. As he rammed his cock into her slit, he jumped back alittle when she snapped at him, though in that short span of time, he saw that her teeth had dulled dramatically, but said nothing.

She licked her tongue over her teeth she was mad still sharp enough to hurt him but not enough to kill or maim. She bit his neck knowing it would bleed a little unless they fell out they woudl be able to hurt him even a human could do that. "you bastard are you trying to make me more like a human bitch" she asked biting his shoulder the wounds were small and shallow like from a large domestic cat.

"Yes, and if you don't submit willingly, I'll just keep injecting drugs into you until you lose your mind or your will to live. And I should metion that your teeth will continue to dull until they are no sharper than a small house cat's teeth. That way you won't be able to do me any harm, but still be able to eat meat." Michael asked as he continued to ram his cock into Mora's pussy. As it was being rammed, his cock began to pulsate and throb from the pleasure it was getting from her slit.

She growled at him she was mad she could do all the sitting and clawing she wanted without doing him any real harm. The idea of using human tools like fucking a human made her sick to her stomach. How human woudl she become woudl she bare normal human children or some kind of mungral half breed. "You monster i should have known you were a demon in human skin" soon she woudl again be filled with human spunk.

"Call me what you will, I'll keep raping you until you finally break or become pregnant with my children. Besides, if you refuse to eat, and hope to starve to death, I'll just force feed you." Michael said as he held his cock deep in Mora's pussy and released his hot semen into her. He then resume to pump his cock into her slit, despite the fact that he had released his sperm into her.

She laughed how would he do that and if he did he woudl take time away from making her more his slave. "go ahead and do that maybe ill just go on the carpet like the wild dog i am" she sneared she could see that he did not care. she could feel the cum inside her leaking out with his cock. "so you having fun fucking a doll" she asked trying not to think about her now dull teeth.

"If you do either of those things,then not only will I use the collar, but I'll also inject a drug so potent, it will feel like your nerves were literally set on fire. Besides, with your dull teeth and claws, you wouldn't be able to catch your own food let alone eat it, and I should metion that no matter how hard you try, your teeth and claws will not get sharper like they naturally would." Michael said as continued to ram his cock into Mora's slit. Even though his semen leaked out of her slit, he was determined to replace every drop that had leaked out.

She rolled her eyes pulling her self on top to get rid of more of the cum through gravity she was an animal but smart as most humans. "What good are they now i can only catch these garbage fed rats" the things tasted almost as nasty as his cum almost she hater the things not like the wild mice at all. "plus i think you would hate it more ten you like me how i am and that woudl make me happy"

"So you want me to like you as you are now? That wouldn't be hard if you would just treat me with even a little respect." Michael said as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. Even though she had managed to get on top, Michael untied Mora's legs and retied it to the same post her arm was tied to on the same side and did the same to the other leg just so his semen wouldn't leak out as easily.

She laughed "no i want you to hate me not to fuck me" she bit his nose by the time she did he did almost no damage to him. She smiled her snout was already shorter she would never be human but she would never be the same. "I want to go home and find a fox or wolf mate to give me pups" she smiled she was mad enough to bite his neck if he woudl not like that kind of thing.

"Heh sorry, either accept me as your mate, or your life will become a living hell. That I can assure you of." Michael said as he held his hips against her again and released more of his sperm deep into her pussy with most of it being shot into her womb. Even though Mora wanted him to hate her, Michael wouldn't stop raping her and torturing her with drugs until she bore his children or she died.

She smiled thinking about what he had said for the first time as she tried to pull herself off his cock he did not have a knot. "If i give you children will you let me go" she asked Foxes had many children. One litter she be enough for any human one litter and maybe she could be free from her. "If i give you children can i be free" she begged a spark of hope in her eyes it was a spark of hope.

"Well, if you raise and care for the children and make them respect me as a master until they've matured both physically and mentally, then I may set you free. Though if you bare me any males in your first litter, you can kiss your freedom goodbye forever." Michael said as he as he stopped moving his hips and just held them against Mora's hips with his cock still buried deep in her slit.

That could take years maybe four or five they would be old enough to mate she smiled she was worried it could be more she would be 10 in fox year, 30 in human years though foxes did not get old like humans. "Fine but you better be careful if i have a male he will kill you, count on that males are insane" she smiled the chances were she would have one male and maybe three or four females.

Back
Top Bottom