Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foxy

She grasped the collar around her neck she lay on the floor shaking around for a full five minutes before she spoke up. "I was reading them you caveman" she stopped thrashing the fur around her neck was scorched.

He turned the collar off after she yelled out why she took them. "If you wanted to read them, all you had to do was ask. I would've let you read to your heart's content. I really would have." Michael said as he put the remote away. He wanted to pull her back up to her feet, but she would've most likely smacked his hand away.

She looked away letting him watch as she stood up she took the book clutching it over her chest as she walked past him. "once in a lifetime offer' she mocked him wanting to throw up for offering herself to him for her books.

Michael wondered why Mora wanted to read so badly. In fact, she was the first non-human being to not only be able to read, but to say what she had read. If there was a way that he could not only earn her trust, but help her in life, Michael wanted to know what it was.

She laughed she just did not like sex with humans in the way a man did not like to fuck other men only it was because he was different. "look even if you had not rapped me i would not like it you are a human and cant change that"

"Well, why don't you like having sex with me? Aside from the fact that I raped you." Michael asked Mora as he leaned up against the wall and waited for a response from her. If there was something that could make her want more sex with him, he wanted to know what it was, because she was clearly resisting the drugs.

She laughed "well i could fuck you now but i would not enjoy it, the reason is simple you are not a fox, or coyote or wolf" she answered she wanted sex just not with im no drug could make you want one person over another. "so if you want to fuck then you are free to fuck me or have me fuck you"

"Is the reason being that human's don't have a knot as a part of their cock, or is my cock simply too big?" Michael asked Mora. He wanted to help her enjoy it, but he would go only so far to please her.

She laughed it was hard to tell him why she did not like fucking humans all males would fuck anything with two legs and a cunt. "You see i don't like humans there too foreign i like to fuck dogs, well not real dogs' she laughed breezing by him she entered the deck looking over a large walled garden below.

"Too foreign...hmm, well I don't know how to fix that." Michael said as he began followed Mora out onto the deck. He knew she was a wild animal, and knew she longed to resume living in the forest, though he kept her as a sex slave. He began to think of how he could make her feel more comfortable here at his home.

She did not run she could have easily out paced him but where would she go there was no escape with the collar. "Look ii am sure when not rapping young women you are a nice guy" that was a big not as he had already rapped her twice. "look if you want me to fuck you back you just have to train me like a poodle"

"I've never owned a poodle before, but I assume you mean you want me to treat you with kindness and respect, am I right Mora?" Michael asked as he sat down in a plastic chair on the deck. Since Fall was coming, he knew he had to harvest the ripe vegtables within his concrete wall.

She sat down on the edge of his desk they had started out all wrong kidnapping rape and experimentation. "Look its too late i can get to like the sex a little but it will never change how i feel about you as a person" she lay on the desk hunting was boring so teasing him to take her at her choosing was her only amusement. "Look you are well not as bad as you could be but you are a human and you can never change that" She rolled over on her said bending one leg to better show off her body as she rested her head non her hand.

"I know I can't change the fact that I'm human. Nor can I force you to like something you don't, but maybe we can still make something out of this. I know you tease me because it is the only form of amusement, but if you want I can try to find other ways you can keep yourself entertained." Michael said as he walked up next to Mora and simply leaned against the desk she was laying on. He wanted to take her right there, but he wanted to show her he had some self-restraint.

She laughed placing her legs over the edge it was annoying like letting a rabbit go it felt like loosing and she hatted that. "well like what, i mean i will still have to fuck you, maybe i could read while i fuck you" she teased placing her hands on his shoulder she began to rub them humans like that kind of thing. Her dull claws did not make any real mark or none that faded to slowly. "i could in return read some books to make sex better"

"If you could read while we have sex, I'd be rather surprised because normally people would lose track of where they were. Though if you were to read some books that could help you enjoy sex more, that'd be nice." Michael said as he felt Mora massage his shoulders. He was feeling a little tense and he didn't object to the massage he was being giving.

She laughed it was always a good idea to get the person with the death button to lower there guard "so you would not mind if i read during sex" that way they would be sure that both of them enjoyed the experience "Unless it is a magic book i don't think any book would help with the actual act of sex"

"Well, I don't mind if you read when we have sex, though I doubt you will find a magic tome in my library, because I am a man of science." Michael said as he felt his stress melt away as Mora continued to massage his shoulders. He was certain Mora wouldn't do anything foolish because she still had the collar around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom