Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

Midir moved back a little at the mention of the city as she brushed red hair from her face. Her skin turning more into a flesh colour and the scales residing. "It seems that way, there is... will be a lot of work to do for the future." She muttered as she glanced over to her family.

At Midir's comment Obsidian stood up from the ground making sure not to stumble with Raishan in his arms. "Yes it will be, but we can do it." He replied to Midir. Gabriel then spoke up saying "The heavens recognize Midir and Obsidian as the rightful rulers of the human kingdom." Her voice rang out through out the city. As it did some of David's hard line supports step forward and asked "Heaven abandoned us and the miracles stopped, why? was it not because you had fallen from Gods Grace?"

Gaberiel turned to the man and smiling before saying "No we sent Obsidian here to bring peace and he did." With that The man looked down and feel to his knee's begging for forgiveness. With that a light shown out of the sky and opened to show a golden kingdom. "Ah its time for me to return." Obsidian looked up at his mother and said "Will I ever see you again mother?" Gabriel smiled and said to her son "One day my love" she then walked over and gave Obsidian and Raishan a hug saying "I am so proud of your Obsidian, I know your father is to" She then turned to Midir and smiled hugging the dragon princess as well saying "Thank you for loving my son, I know you will make a great Queen and wife. You have my blessing to marry him."

With that Gabriel left flying up into heaven with the rest of her Angels.

Midir was a little surprised about the hug but a small smile formed on her face and she hugged her back gently. "Safe trip." was the only thing she could think about responding to as she watched the angels return, and the dragons took their leave their large lizard like bodies heaving up into the skies to travel back. Midir stood there for a moment as she looked over everyone and then at Obsidian as she gave a small smile to him reaching out to take his hand. Knowing that for now, for as long as possible the pair of them would work hard to keep both their kingdoms were united.

To make sure, life was good.

Holding Midir's hand Obsidian looked to the humans scattered in the burning city. He then took a deep breath and let go of Midir's hand saying "Give me a minute, and please hold Raishan." Obsidian then handed Raishan to Midir before flying up into the air. He then used his wings and magic to blow the fires out in the city before speaking up "From now on I am the king, my brother has brought hardship on all of you, and I am sorry for all the pain he has caused. We will rebuild the city together even stronger than is was before and for the first time we will have lasting peace with the dragons. No more sending our children out to die, together we will build a brighter future starting with today."

With that Obsidian landed next to Midir and took her hand once again saying "Lets go home to our castle at the top of the mountain, we have to start working on a nursery for our little miracle and work out a plan to rebuild this city along with the a future for our people"

(Do you want to end the rp with you next post? or do we have any loose ends to tie up?)

Back
Top Bottom