Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Aemira remained lying on the bed, not wanting to move just yet but she was seemingly being pulled away for cuddle time by her fiancee. "Haha... i suppose that is one part of running a country i have not missed." She muttered and nestled to lean onto his chest. "She could feel a bit of his cum leaking out of her, "And clean sheets could be better..."

Regulus chuckled "Yes, just a small burden" he teased. Soon she was mentioning the dirty covers he smiled and said "Well I will get the maids to clean them up in the morning, I just want to spend tonight with you. If you have to you can sleep onto of me with your head on my chest"

Regulus smiled at her comment as she moved her head to his chest and gently began to rub the back of Aemira's head. "You really are the perfect woman you know that Aemira? Thank you for being mine" He said as he closed his eyes preparing to fall asleep.

"perfect for me beautiful" he said. Soon Regulus fell asleep and slept into the late afternoon holding on tight to Aemira.

Aemira awoke to feeling a slight chill over her left leg and her back. It seemed that in the night she had moved a little and managed to move the quilt over as her leg wrapped over it and her back lay exposed to the air. "Mmm..." She softly moaned as she woke up, her black hair cascading down her face as she lifted her head trying to determine what time it was.

As Ameira's body moved away from him, the lack of heat woke him up feeling the same cold as she did. "Errrrrr" he groaned as he sat up the room blue as the sun was still rising. he then looked to Aemira and said "What has woken you up my love?"

Aemira stretched her arms above her head showing off her impressive physique before lowering them gently onto the sheets. "Just the natural morning, you can't expect me to sleep in every morning can you?" She said with a rather so so tone of voice, giving him a small smile none the less though.

Regulus laughed and said "No, no I cannot" As she stretched he couldn't help but admire her beautiful form. "Damn you really know how to wake a man up in the morning" he said before tackle hugging her to the bed and kissing he cheek ready to make love to her once again. Though soon an explosion rang out and the castle shook bit. Regulus sat up quickly and whisked his clothes over to him along with Aemira's and said "lets get going!"

Aemira glanced down at him before a small smirk formed on her face, that was when she was tackled down to the bed and laughed a little bit. Looking up at him she leaned forward to kiss him gently. She frowned at the explosion and quickly moved off the bed, thanking him for her clothes. Slipping each one on she began to buckle up her armour and grabbed her swords. She can pray later.

As they came down the main stair case they would see a smoking hole in the front door where an explosion took place. Regulus quickly drew his sword and readied himself for combat as he shouted "what happened here!" One of the guard quickly came up and bowed saying "Its was the envoy you sent to the southern kingdom a week ago. They came back saying they had to see you on behalf of the great Elise. When we began to question them about the craziness they where saying the three started to glow before they exploded at the front door"

Aemira rushed down but didn't engage in combat at the moment as she couldn't hear fighting as they were moving down the stairs. She frowned as she heard the name but couldn't quite put her mind to where she remembered it from, if she remembered who it was at all. "Well this isn't good..." She muttered before running a hand through her hair. Making people blow up was far from the standard that she knew of.

Regulus nodded at Aemira's reply and said "Yeah.... not good at all." He then looked to the guard and said "No more trading with the southern kingdom, create a blockaid at the border, no one who was in the southern kingdom is allowed into the Regalia Kingdom. Make it quick to!" Regulus turned back to Aemira and continued talking with her "I have heard of this type of magic before being used in warefare. They implant a ton of unstable magic within someone, they send them to the front lines like a bomb. It is forbidden magic, though I don't know who this Elise is"

Aemira drummed her fingers along the edge of her pommel as he spoke, taking in what he had to say. "Such a thing was not done in my time that is for sure." She commented and let out a sigh as her shoulders sagged lightly, "The name is unknown to me at the moment as well, though the memory may come back if there is one." He looked down the corridors and outside of the castle. "Does anyone have an idea of whom she might be?"

As Aemira's shoulders hug low Regulus reached out around her and held her close to him. "We will get to the bottom of this" He told her before letting Aemira go and moving down the corridors and looking outside with her. When she asked if someone may know he nodded and said "Yes I sent a couple spys their as well they should be returning by the end of the day. Though they will be quarantined and checked before being let near us."

"Sounds fair enough about that, otherwise more things such as this could take place." She muttered as she took a few short steps before peering over the lands of the castle. As if answering an unsaid call there came the roar that echoed over the land as Fang and Brisk alerted her to there where abouts. Nodding to herself she continued to follow Regulus.

The day went slow but eventually one of the spys finally made his way to the thrown room where Regulus and Aemira waited for him. He then told them what he found out, bowing before the two rulers. "My liege's, the tribes of the southern kingdom have united under a Witch doctor by the name of Elise. She is basically the Queen of the southern tribes, the council of tribe leaders has been abolished and she now leads them. It is very dangerous down there right now I am sorry but I couldn't get any more information then that" The spy said.

Back
Top Bottom