Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out of any world (Yummy x Firestarter)

"C'mon Rias calm down, it's not like anything bad is going to happen. I mean we've got a practical omnipotent being before us, I don't think anything bad could happen." She stated with a smile before looking at Hinata and giggling. "Well, not really, our world is mostly fine, no wars or anything at the moment." She answered before looking at her friend. "Now Rias, don't sound so mad, you might just turn this pretty girl away from us. I'd hate not being able to ride her again." She said with a giggle before reaching a hand over to Rias bust cupping it and squeezing it.

Hinata squeaked at the 'not being able to ride her again' comment, her cheeks turning bright pink before she looked away from Akeno, though she unfortunately chose to look in Rias' direction instead, meaning she could easily see Akeno cupping the red headed girls breast and squeezing it, which made Hinata's cock twitch once more. "O-oh um...s-so....you two...are um....so you're....girlfriends then? I'm sorry, I didn't know" She just assumed that from the way Akeno was touching Rias the two must have been in a relationship before coming here.

"Eh, we aren't really... But now... Who knows? Though I should be thanking you for granting us some of your power Hinata." A cheekily Akeno used her new found powers to shrink Rias breasts by several sizes, causing the gremory heiress. "Ah what's wrong Rias? Don't like having such a cute small chest?" She asked her king, who looked at her with a red face full of embarrassment before slapping the girls hand away and trying to use these new found powers to bring her cup size back to normal. "Heh, that went well." A devious grin grew once more as Akeno looked towards Hinata crotch, slowly crawling over and tapping the limp meat.

"You...weren't? Ah...but you...I mean you did...uh...that so easily..." Hinata laughed nervously. "O-oh um, I...well...did I? You're welcome then I-" Hinata cut off as she watched Rias' breasts suddenly shrink, blinking in confusion. "Uhh.....ok so....that was....weird" Hinata just tilted her head, staring at Rias's chest in confusion. It seemed Akeno had adapted to the fraction of power she had received rather well, though it remained to be seen how Rias' would handle it. If she was too annoyed and wasn't concentrating properly she could quite easily re-grow her breasts too far and swell them way beyond their original size.
Hinata was snapped from her daze when Akeno tapped her cock though, squeaking and jumping slightly. "O-oh! Oh I...s-sorry that...I um...that took me by surprise....ehehe...."

"No worries, but while Rias is to busy being tiny tits, do you wanna have some fun? I mean, we could try some roleplay." She stated with a smirk, looking down at Hinatas cock before back up her eyes. "Heh, so cutie, if your up for some roleplay I can easily give it, I could totally play a giant girl you dominate or dominates you." She stated to her new lover. "I mean we're lovers now."

"Uh...have some...fun? Try some...roleplay?" Hinata blinked, her cheeks flushed. She had a pretty good idea on what Akeno meant by 'fun' though when it came to roleplay she was completely in the dark, and Akeno's explanation really wasn't helping much. "Wh-wh-whaaaat?" Hinata's voice went higher pitched for a moment. "I...that is...I um...I mean....w-we are? Ah, I mean I....I know we....that is...." Hinata felt dizzy for a moment before she managed to compose herself. "W-well I...I mean if...if that's what you want then uh...."

Akeno giggled at Hinatas reactions, she could feel her sadistic side starting to show. "Oh my, such a cute little girl acting so afraid... Why don't we take this to a private room, so we can have some real fun." The girl was going to enjoy messing with Hinata. "Are you worried that'll I'll wreck your world? Or are you excited to be dominated?"

"Uhhh....h-huh? I um...w-well I..." Hinata swallowed nervously, shrinking back a little as Akeno got a little more scary, it seemed the tables had turned from how the pair had been just a little earlier, though Hinata hadn't exactly been herself at that time. "Well um...I mean....I guess I did bring you here and....I do kind of owe you for that and...losing myself earlier. So um, if you...if you really want me to create a private room or something then uh....s-sure"

"Hmm? Is something the matter hun? Aren't you going to create our room, or are you going to keep me waiting?" She asked with a dominate pur before quickly glancing at Rias, and giggling as she tried to restore her breast size. "C'mon now, we've only got a bit of time before sue figures it out, unless of course you can knock her out." She brought her face closer to Hinatas. "Either way we're stalling and I really wanna have some fun."

"I..." Hinata stared for a few moments, glancing to Rias for a moment, then back to Akeno. After a few moments Hinata raised a slightly shaking hand, snapping her fingers. A moment later a new door appeared in the wall leading to another room Hinata had created in this place, a second bedroom, though much larger than the one they were in right now, and given what Akeno had been saying earlier about some kind of giant...well....the ceiling of this new room was as tall as a skyscraper, the width on all sides of the room going on for a mile, the entire floor a square mile across bed. "Th-there....a new room"

Akeno pulled away getting up from Hinatas form as she licked her lips, hwr hands sneaking down to her crotch as she used to her new ability to generate a cock. Her skin just above her folds pushed out with vigor forming into a similar cylinder shape as a small sack formed below them which filled with two testicles that began ti produce seed. "Ohhh!" Akeno moaned at her growing cock as she used bit of her new ability to increase her bust size, ass, hips, thighs and even height making her taller, sexier and more dominate.

Hinata followed Akeno into the room, then gasped as she watched the other girl starting to change her own body. The sight of Akeno growing a cock caused Hinata's own cock to very rapidly spring to attention, rapidly going from fully flaccid to fully hard in barely a few seconds. She watched with a nervous gulp as Akeno started to grow taller too, Hinata's cock twitching and seemingly growing a little more itself in response, whilst her pussy was growing so wet that juices were already starting to run down her thighs. "O-oh my....you're....getting a little taller there Akeno..."

Akeno stretched slightly now at least six feet in height, with no signs of stopping as she began to fit into this little kinky role. "Ooooh! Yes, this feel amazing; I just love how my body is growing!" Cooed Akeno as her already big breasts jiggled and grew once more. "I know, but after all I said amazon." She stroke a pose a cute wink and pervy smile and hands cupping her big breasts. "Amazons are tall and sexy~." She cooed once more as she was now at six foot three. Akeno giggled bringing her hands down to her new cock and balls. "Oooh~!" She loved the feeling she got as her cock twitched with every stroke all the while her fat balls churned and brimmed in her palm; all the while both started to grow as well.

Hinata looked up as Akeno grew to be almost a clear foot taller....and still seemed to be slowly growing taller. Not only that, but her breasts and cock seemed to be growing at the same rate, as if keeping proportion with Akeno's increasing height, or at least some semblance of proportion anyway. "O-oh my....oh wow..." Whilst Hinata had never thought about it before, this whole 'Amazon' thing was quickly becoming rather intriguing to her. "Y-yes...they most certainly are..." She looked down as Akeno started to play with her new cock and balls, licking her lips without even realising it. Without waiting any longer Hinata moved forward, reaching out and grasping Akeno's cock with her own hands too, starting to stroke at the shaft. "Good thing I made....plenty of room in here to get as tall as you want"

Akeno smirked feeling her stomach tone up and firm, muscles rippling as a visible six-pack developed the same process of muscle rippling was also felt throughout her other limbs; though the sexy softness was kept but they were no doubt stronger. Akeno looked down at Hinata a moan escaping her lips, as the girl began to stroke and worship her cock. "Oh! This is wonderful!" Cooed Akeno as she let her hair out of her ponytail, letting the butt length black-purple-ish hair fall to her rounding behind. "Mmm! I'm going to grow big for you! So you can ride me silly!~" It seemed Akeno was truly enjoying herself, and it seemed she was really adept at using her new found powers. "I wonder if you'll have any kids with me or Rias, or if you bring in anybody else~. It'll be fun won't it?"

"O-oh wow" Hinata gasped as she watched Akeno's stomach ripple and form muscles right before her eyes, unable to help reaching out and tracing her fingers around Akeno's new six pack, mesmerised by both the sudden onset of the muscle growth and simply the fact the muscles were there at all on a girl that had, until recently, been so lithe and toned. She glanced up at the now taller girl, shivering again as she watched her hair cascade down, and thoughts began running through her head at the mention of growing so big. Oh god....Hinata suddenly wanted that so much....she'd never normally have thoughts like this but being in this situation. "Y-yes....bigger....bigger please....much bigger..." She licked her lips at the thought, one of the hands tracing at Akeno's muscles starting to slowly move down to trace at the base of her new cock. "Uh....k-kids? Oh um...well....I mean...I never thought about it before...I uh...maybe eventually. But um...I think I'm a little young to be a mother....or uh..." Hinata glanced down at her own cock "Father I guess....?"

Akeno was at least twice Hinatas height now, forcing the girl to look up and vice versea for her. "Mmm, so big~." Her hands gropped her large bust, which jiggled and wobbled with every movement; each of those orbs were bigger than her head and fairly erect nipples with wide areola. "This feels great!" She snaked a hand down her curvature and amazon like body, gropping one of her cheeks before giving it a smack and letting it jiggle. "I think I'll stay like this for now~ Till you start begging of course." A almost sadistic coo escaped from her seductive voice and lips, she brought her other hand down to her new tool, stroking it and giving it a squeeze before cupping her balls. "Oooh~!" Akeno cooed before pulling away and licking her lips. "Bed, now."

"Whoa...." Hinata looked up at Akeno with awe as the other girl now stood twice her height, now standing around 11 feet tall. Even at that size, her breasts, cock and balls were exceptionally large for the new proportions. "W-well I'm glad you like it" Hinata looked Akeno's body over, following the girls hand to her new huge, firm ass, watching as it jiggled almost hypnotically. She was so caught up in staring that she almost didn't notice Akeno starting to stroke herself, it wasn't until the order to get to the bed came through that Hinata snapped out of it. "O-oh! Y-yes!" Hinata nodded, finding herself moving towards the bed, following Akeno's orders without any real hesitation. Sure Akeno had barely a fraction of Hinata's power, and Hinata could take it away with but a thought, but it felt much more enjoyable to let Akeno be the powerful one for now.

Akeno took every moment to enjoy her body, letting jiggle and shake like no tomorrow, while thick pre-cum drooled out from the tip onto the ethereal ground. "I think after this, I'll take Rias back and let you have some time to figure stuff out." She stated before getting onto the bed, and looking down at the small fuck rod. "So small, so useless compared to my tool." She brought her hands forward spreading Hinatas legs before lifting the tool between her legs up and rubbing the tip of her massive meat against the slit. Her tip slightly pushed the folds open as her thick pre-cum slicked up the entrance. "Oooh!" Squeals escaped Akeno as she brought a hand up to her breasts, cupping and groping her right tit and rolling her nipple between her finger. "So-so sensitive!" She cooed as small arch of electrical magic course through her hand and cock.

Hinata blushed and glanced away as she was called small, though it was certainly a literally accurate description comparing her to Akeno right now, in absolutely every single way. Everything about Akeno was at least twice the size of Hinata, in some cases more than twice.
"A-ah!" Hinata gasped as her legs were spread, offering no resistance. Then again Akeno's physical strength was so enhanced right now that unless she used her power Hinata wouldn't have been able to offer any resistance anyway. If she had it was doubtful Akeno would even have noticed. "O-oooh!" Hinata's pussy was dripping wet, her own cock now rock hard and dripping pre-cum all over her own breasts, leaving them shiny and sticky. "D-don't....don't tease me...p-please...!"

Akeno didn't listen she didn't have to, she was twice as big as Hinata, twice as powerful and dominate. She really didn't have to oblige herself to not tease the girl. "What was that slut? Where you asking your mistress to start fucking you." She did her best to not burst out laughing, all the while she forced herself into a more dominate and deeper tone. "I'll tease all I like, in fact I'll pull out when I cum, not give you amy of my superior seed." She licked her lips bringing a hand to Hinata left teat, electricity arching around it as she gropped it delivering small shooks to the flesh all the while she used her other hand to rub her meaty shaft against the tight lips of Hinata snatch.

Back
Top Bottom