Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out of any world (Yummy x Firestarter)

Rias squealed happily as she and Hinata came, filling her womb with loads of hot seed and femcum. Rias weakly moaned as she heard a noise, a flash and then suddenly a familiar voice calling out to her. "Rias?!~." The familiar voice asked in shock, pleasure and confusion. It was Akeno Himejima who was just as naked as Rias, and had assets just even bigger then Rias and seemed on par with Hinata own enhanced assets. Yet she seemed to blush soon after, as she snaked a hand to her lips; parting them and playing with them as girl jucies lieaked from them.

Akeno would appear just in time to see Hinata being pushed over the edge. "Oh...o-oh god! I can't hold it back!!" Hinata cried out as she tugged Rias down by the hips to bury her entire cock inside of the red head, bulging the girls stomach with the outline of her huge cock, though only for a moment. Almost as soon as Hinata began to cum inside of the girl Rias' belly would start to bulge and rounden as her womb was flooded with more and more hot, thick cum, Hinata pumping out even more than she had the first time, forcing Rias' belly to grow and bulge further and further as it filled more and more with cum, Hinata completely lost in the pleasure of filling another girl with cum, not even seemingly aware of Akeno's presence yet.

Akeno watched as her friend, Rias, was absolutely filled to the brim with cum. While she should be worried. Yet Akeno wasn't as she knew that her friend could handle herself that... And well this really turned her on. Which was one of the reasons why she was fingering herself. Rias smiled stupidly as she continued to bounce up and down the shaft, going faster and faster with each passing moment. Wow she had a lot of stamina.

Hinata squeaked as Rias kept bouncing on her cock, which was now increasingly sensitive after having cum twice already. "R-Rias...I....I need...." Hinata's words were lost in their combined moans of pleasure, Hinata's hands moving to rub at Rias' cum swollen belly that was now jiggling as much as their breasts, the redheaded girl already looking as if she were several months pregnant from the cum bulging in her womb, and if she kept this up she'd soon get even larger if Hinata's next orgasm was anything like the previous ones. Despite those though, Hinata's new cock showed no signs of softening. If anything it had grown harder with each orgasm, perhaps even slightly thicker, spreading Rias a little wider than before.

Rias moaned, groaned as she kept going. Part of her wanted to stop... Yet another part was telling her to keep going. "Ahh! Ngh! Oh! Yes!" She moaned out as she continued to bounce on the shaft. Moaning happily as she could feel herself reaching another orgasm. Akeno watched moaning as she continued to finger her pussy, it was quite the scene the to watch.

Hinata was starting to lose her mind, her hips thrusting by themselves, her hands reaching up to grasp Rias' cum covered breasts, squeezing them roughly as the girl bounced. "Oooh...oh oh ohhhhh!" Hinata's head was shaking side to side as she almost completely lost control, her own breasts bouncing wildly as her hips thrust up into Rias' body harder and faster, driving her cock as deep as it could go, stirring up the thick cum already inside of the girl, and about to add to it even further.

Rias let out a whorish moans as she came once more, pussy calmping down as Hinata shot ropes of cum into her womb, bloating her belly even further, once it was all over It was at this moment Rias seemingly popped off, falling onto of Hinata, her cum covered breasts mashing against Hianta titanic tits. Hinata seed leaked from her lips and dripped onto Hinata crotch, it was still warm and sticky. "Ahhh~!" She moaned happily, Akeno let out a muffled moan as she came herself, coating her fingers in her jucies, and smiling as she realized this was a chance to make her move. Part of herself was yelling at her not to do it, yet that part was slowly becoming quiet as she gave into the lust. "My, my. It seems I've ended up in a fun situation. My king drenched in cum with some random tranny, oh~ that's quite hot." Akeno face was flushed at this point, as she approached closer.

Hinata could do little more than moan and gurgle as she came for a fourth time, the third inside of Rias' pussy, the girls belly swelling beyond that of even a heavily pregnant woman now, the girl could be carrying quintuplets easily in that swollen belly by now. Finally though it seemed to be over, Hinata grunting as Rias practically fell off of her cock, their flesh slapping together, cum being squashed and spread on the front of their bodies, the thick fluid sticking between them. "Unnngh...." Hinata panted for breath as her body started to recover slightly, though her cock was still standing tall, proud and hard, pointing straight up into the air, now even bigger than when Rias had first mounted it, longer and thicker, and now coated with the combination of their fluids.
"H-huh?" Hinata finally became aware of the other voice, turning her head and gasping as she saw Akeno. "H-huh?! I...wh-who...who're you?! I...this....I mean...!"

Akeno giggled as she looked at the poor girl, and her king. "Just a friend of Rias, I see you've gone and fucked her up." She said with a smile, as she let out a giggle. "I've got to say... That's really fucking hot!" Her flush grew as she crawled on to the bed, atroking the erect shaft. Rias groaned as she went out of it, darkness taking over her senses.

This girl was a friend of Rias? Wait, was this the Akeno girl she had been talking about? Had Hinata brought her here as well? "O-oh I...I'm sorry I...I think it's my fault you're here..." Hinata swallowed nervously as she watched the other girl, then gasped as her cock was grasped and stroked, the shaft throbbing and pulsing in Akeno's hand. "O-oooh!" Despite four orgasms it seemed Hinata was still ready to go, pre-cum pouring down the sides of the shaft, mixing with her cum and Rias' own fluids, pouring down over Akeno's stroking fingers.

Akeno smirked at the sensitivity of Hinata, she blushed as the pre-cum dribbled on her hand. It was semi warm and smelled amazing! Akeno giggled as she removed her hand from Hinata shaft, instead she brought her chest closer to the shaft; her two large tits which were bigger than Rias, and only slightly smaller than Hinata own. Her two mighty breasts encompassed the meaty shaft, the soft tit flesh acted as a pillow for the shaft, letting it rest between. Akeno smirked as she began to move her breasts up and down, it seemed Akeno was going to be a repeat of what happened with Rias! Oh how wrong that was, Akeno smiled seductively as she planted kiss's along the meaty shaft. One of her hands had snaked down to Hinata lips, and with a simple touch Akeno used some her electric based magic to tease the lips. Her kissing became rougher and longer as her breasts movement moved even faster!

Hinata grunted when Akeno let go of her cock, which twitched madly at the lack of touch. "O-oooh....." Hinata released a whine of protest, despite the incredible sensitivity after so many orgasms. But when Akeno wrapped her breasts around the huge shaft she moaned loudly, her hips thrusting up to fuck the girls breasts, Hinata sighing contentedly. "A-ah...s-so good...it...it feels so good...!" Hinata cried out when Akeno began to kiss at the shaft, squeaking as fingers suddenly started to work at her pussy, eyes going wide as she suddenly felt something strange, something tingling, almost like electricity. "A-ah!!" Her cock throbbed and seemed to grow slightly once again, whilst her pussy gushed with fluids all over Akeno's fingers, almost cumming right away. "O-oh god...oh god! I....it..it's gonna happen again!"

Akeno smirked at how easy it was for Hinata to cum, surprising that such a girl with such a massive shaft was so easily brought to an orgasm. Her fem-cum coated hand continued to finger and play with the lips, as she used her electric based magic to apply little shocks to her pusssy. "My, my, you really shouldn't be cumming just yet~!" She in a seductive tone, pulling her hand away from the lips putting them to her left tit, doing the same with the other. Slowly she began to lift her breasts up and down as her squishy flesh massaged and encompassed the girls meaty cock more, more flashes of electric power was used on Hianta shaft.

Hinata's body was becoming continually more sensitive now that her pussy had been able to cum as well as her cock. "I...I can't help it!" Hinata whined when Akeno told her not to cum, her body just couldn't hold back, lust had overtaken the normally shy Kunoichi's mind, her body simply craving pleasure and giving in to it easily whether Hinata wanted to resist or not. "Oooh...oh god...!" Her fingers gripped the bedsheets beneath her tightly, the fabric starting to tear as Hinata tugged on it whilst she thrashed in pleasure from Akeno's tit wank of her huge cock, every flash of electricity causing it to throb and spurt pre-cum into Akeno's face and over the top of her breasts, only adding further lubrication to the girls movements.

Akeno blushed as she let pre-cum land on her. "Ara, Ara, it seems you've been blessed." She said oddly. "I maybe as horny as Rias, but I'm still perceptive. You've gained some strange power, I think it would be great if you could share it with little old me~." She says last part in a cute girly voice, as she delivers more shocks to Hinata cock as her hands continued to help her move her breasts up and down. "Because I could give myself a nice big juicy cock, with big testicles to suck on." She purred licking the pre-cum off her lips. "Imagine it, me, you seven foot tall amazon goddess of lust, with the ability to change anything." It seemed Akeno was a little deceptive, and maybe a bit power hungry. "Just think of all the girls that will come to suck your cock, or play with your breasts." She continued to say suggestions to the girl.

Whilst it was true Hinata had obtained a strange power, the power of a god, she still didn't understand it herself. She had new feelings, new instincts, even new perceptions, but they were all still coming into their own. One thing Hinata did know though, this power was hers, hers to use as she saw fit, but not to be shared. There even seemed to be a little hint of greed about it, a feeling Hinata normally didn't experience. "Nnngh!" Hinata groaned as her cock throbbed from the shocks, flashes of fantasies of girls surrounding her, pleasuring her, being plucked from their worlds simply for Hinata's pleasure before being sent back where they came from. "Ooooh!" The mental images were pushing Hinata's body over the edge, both her cock and pussy driving towards orgasm rapidly, unstoppably. A moment later her cock exploded with cum for a 5th time, spraying all over Akeno's face and breasts, plenty more shooting up into the air and raining back down upon the three girls. At the same time Hinata's pussy began to squirt juices uncontrollably, soaking her legs, Akeno's lower half and the bed.

Akeno blushed as Hinata released, her entire body was getting coated in loads of cum. Fem-cum, the male semen from the cock. It was all too much like a dream, her breasts jiggled and wobbled as she pulled away, running a finger along the sex coated skin moaning softly as she brought a scoop of it to her lips, suckling on her own finger. Muffled moans escaping her lips as she enjoyed the flavor of Hianta cum, part of her wanted to leave all this cum on her, yet another part of her wanted to have herself clesned by Hinata. "Hey Hinata, wanna clean uo your girl? Taste your own cum?" She asked seductively crawling onto the girl, her lips rubbing against the shaft as she was face to face with the girl, her large cum coated tits hanging front of Hinata lips. She had no idea that she was triggering a part of Hinata that was forming, a fiend that loved to clean cum from girls body's, whilst also fucking them senseless. Boy was Akeno was in for a rough ride.

Hinata lay there panting as she tried to recover, having now gone through a total of 7 orgasms in a fairly short period of time, not that time had any real meaning in this place. Her cock had cum 5 times and her pussy twice, and she so desperately wanted to rest for even just a moment, her huge and impossibly perky breasts rising and falling with every single breath, cum still dripping onto Hinata's stomach and breasts from the tip of her cock. "Unngh...?" She became vaguely aware of Akeno crawling up her body, tilting her head slightly, the words something of a blur in her mind at first, it took a few seconds for Hinata to register what Akeno's words meant. "I uh....I....just...just a minute....just to rest..." She swallowed nervously, staring at the breasts now hanging infront of her face. Hinata's powers were already adapting themselves, changing subtly, enough to become fueled by sexual energy of all kinds.

Akeno frowned as she watched Hinata pathetic reaction, it wasn't what the BDSM-enthusiast was expecting. "Oh poo, your really worn out huh?" She pouted like a child as she sat up on Hinata, her arms crossing and being put beneath her breasts. "And here I was thinking you'd clean the girl who gave you a great time." She glanced to Rias cum covered body, a small smile spreading across her face. "I mean Rias here is also pretty dirty... It be a shame if you didn't clean your guests." Akeno was trying to manipulate the poor Hyuga girl.

"Of...of course I'm worn out...." Hinata panted weakly in response, though the power within her was continuing to change and adapt, finding new ways to supply Hinata with energy, and changing her body in order to accept that kind of energy. "Well....I mean...it would...be pretty nice to see.....you clean up Rias. She uh...she's your friend right...?" Hinata wasn't sure where these words were coming from, but they were spilling from her. "And....guests...should help clean up shouldn't they?"

Akeno smirked at Hinata, she knew that it was true a guest should clean up after there messes, but it wasn't polite to force one that had been unwittingly been made a guest. "Well, I had no choice in the manner." Akeno said in defense of herself, she traced her fingers around her cum covered tits. "I was forced into this. Did you think I really wanted to come here?" She was hoping that Hinata wasn't that ingenious. "Besides, you look like the type that gets their energy from cleaning up cum." Akeno states bluntly to the herm. "Besides it isn't my fault you came everywhere." She smirked knowing that there was sound logic to what she said.

"But...it kind of is your fault though, since you kept stimulating it when I told you not to..." Hinata tilted her head upwards slightly, though she was still regaining her energy and so sitting up entirely was somewhat out of the question still. "I'm not entirely sure how you got here....I think it was me...but...partly Rias talking so much about you too. I um....I'm still....this is all new to me....I only got here just before Rias did too...." Hinata looked up at the ceiling of the room she had created, she had faint, vague ideas of what was happening, but her power wasn't giving her clear information for answers, not yet, not until she was ready for that knowledge and the true power it would bring to her, the real power of a god.

Akeno pouted as she wanted to think of an idea. "Look, you're a smart girl. You'd either could make sweet, little old me clean up this mess, or you can clean it all up, or since your so powerful... You can just use that power to fix it." Akeno told Hinata, wondering if her powers could simply just do that. "I mean, it's not like you don't look like the type wouldn't mind tasting their own cum." Akeno used her finger and traced it along Hinata exposed breasts. "Hmm, lets see what happens when I do this." Akeno applied a shock to Hinata mammaries. "I hope you like my shocks, as they can be really convincing when need be." She applied several more to Hianta breasts, mostly in hopes of grtting her to fix the current mess. The Queen of Rias peerage took a lot of pleasure when using her magic on people.

Could Hinata use her power to clean up this mess? Well, maybe she could...she wasn't entirely sure really. Hinata hadn't really used her powers consciously up until now, she had been kind of going on instinct when she created the bedroom, and summoning the two girls here had been a complete accident. As for Hinata's new endownment that had been something that just...happened. She certainly hadn't given it to herself. Hinata shivered as she felt a finger running along her breasts, spreading more of the cum, then she squealed slightly as a shock went through her breasts, causing her entire body to jerk, her breasts bouncing and jiggling. All Hinata could do was gasp and moan, though the increased pleasure meant her mind was in no state to try and concentrate on cleaning up the mess of cum all around and over the three of them. Or at least, that was all she could do for a few moments.

After one final shock however, something in Hinata seemed to....snap. It was like she had become so lost to the pleasure that the power inside of her seemed to kick into overdrive, almost like some kind of failsafe. Her eyes snapped open and she suddenly sat upright, grasping Akeno and pushing the girl down onto her back on the bed. Hinata's already blank eyes seemed even more blank than usual, but there was a spark behind them too. Hinata's cock seemed to have recovered once more, and before Akeno could protest that cock was rapidly sinking into the blue girls pussy, plunging into her depths and penetrating straight through into her womb with a single thrust.

Akeno gasped and moaned, her pussy stretching to accommodate the shaft. Her belly had the faint outline of the shaft. Looking up at Hinata with pleading eyes, only to be ment with a blank stare. "Stop! Your hurting me!" Akeno cried, hinata hold on her shoulders felt like a ton of bricks hitting her. "Stop! Your hurting me!" She cried out once more, though amoan escaped her lips, Hinata had begun to thrust in and out of her pussy. "Fuck! STOP!" Electric magic coursed at her fingertips as she attempted to direct it at Hinata. She tried to wriggle her way out, but found herself unable to. Unknowingly to the two, Hinata exotic energies were spilling out like a volcano. It was slowly but surely effecting both Rias and Akeno, who knows what would happen to the two now!

Back
Top Bottom