Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy`s Dirty Little Secret ( Babygirl67 & Krad)

He flexed again, feeling her finger on him. "Well... now we can." He said looking back at her. One of his hands drifted to her chest, grasping one of her breasts, teasing the nipple.

Lara smiled and shifted, till she straddled his hips, breasts crushed to his chest, her head tipped back, allowing full access to her throat, breasts glistening with water droplets that clung to silky skin. "Yes, we can, as often as we want, where ever we want." Arching her back, she nestled his shaft in her warm body, sliding onto him till he was buried deep..."So good baby I don't ever want to stop."

He wrapped his arms around her as she climbed up onto him. He felt his member slide back into her body, wrapped in her tightness. "Wherever?" he said raising an eyebrow a little a her as his hands moved up to cup her breasts.

She nodded and leaned into the hard length that was buried in her, that was crushed to her own soft skin. "Yes baby...wherever. Did you have a spot in mind?" Lara wiggled her hips and groaned as the friction made her shiver at the shaft of pleasure lancing thru her.

His hands worked over her chest for awhile, tweaking her nipples every so often. "Well... the bathroom is one of them." he said as he pushed her brests togeather, touching the nipples to eachother.

She undulated over him, driving his cock deeper into her body, her son's hands on her breasts making her shiver with lust..."Yes, right here...I want to fuck you till you beg for mercy love." Her own hands dropped to his shoulders, fingers tight as she slid and rotated like a dancer, the hard little nub of her clit being ground into his wet flesh, making her whimper with lust.

Her new movements were more than he could take. He grasped her chest harder, squeezing the soft orbs that he once nursed from. "Mom... if you don't slow down... I'm not going to last long." he could feel another load of cum wanting to burst out of him.

Lara stilled over him, her arms locked around his neck, eyes glittering with repressed emotions, a potent mix of lust and love, tenderness and fierce desire. "What do you want me to do baby? You wanna move to another room? You wanna stop altogether? We still need to do the tape if you need a break before."

"Mom..." He sighed into her ear. "I don't like the idea, but if it's what you want, we can do the video." He said as he continued to slowly rub her breasts. He was quiet for a moment. "Would you... suck me?" He asked, looking up at her a little sheepishly.

She laughed and stood, water sluicing off her perfect form, droplets glistening on her skin, trembling on the tips of her breasts..."Sure my love...but I am not about to drown...let us retire to the bedroom." She didn't grab a towel, just walked naked infront of him and tumbled on the bed with a small laugh and held her arms out to him..."Come my love....lets play."

He went with her, pulling the plug on the tub as he left. He climbed up onto her, pressing his member against her stomach. He kissed her on the neck then looked at her. "What do you want to play then?"

She held slender wrists out to him, crossed and smiled with wicked intent, her eyes alight with naughty amusement..."Tie me up love....bind me and fuck me." Her hips continued to wiggle, cradling his hard shaft along her firm tummy. "I want to see what you do with me."

He looked into her eyes, his hands stroking over her breasts. "Got any rope?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His fingers pinched down on her nipples, tugging on them. He ground his cock agaisnt her stomach, sliding it against her soft skin.

She caught her lip between pearly white teeth, and still the moan escaped, the tugging on her sensitized nipples, the feel of his hardness, precum leaving trails, all over her flat belly made her buck up and grind right back. Aching for him, it took her a moment to think...."No rope love..go get pantyhose, top drawer of my dresser. You would hate to leave marks on your mother wouldn't you?"

((And sorry, I have had the flu and been sick as hell for the last three days...but I am up and posting...))

He pressed his length against her once more, then got up and went to the dresser. He pulled out two pairs, bringing them over. "Give me your hands." he said as he stretched the first pair out, and wrapping and knoting it around her wrists.

Curling her legs under her, Lara watched him with eyes lambent with promise, her heart pounding as soon as her wrists were bound. "What are you gonna do to me love?" She lay back down and raised her arms over her head, her body displayed, taut and firm and waiting for him.

He moved to the other side of the bed lowering his cock to her lips. He held her head back straightening her throat out as his member slid down through her lips, and into her mouth. He lowered himself down into her mouth till his balls were pressed against her face. "This." he told her as he started moving, using her mouth like he'd used her pussy before.

Lara could do nothing with her hands tied, just relax and take all she could, making sure to breath with each stroke, swallowing fast to keep the gag reflex from starting. Soon she was accustomed to the rhythm and relaxed fully under him. The position didn't do much to stimulate her, but part of her realized that on video, this would look spectacular.

He leaned down over her body, continueing to pump his member in and out of his mother's soft, warm mouth. He slid his fingers between her legs, touching her moist slit. He gently dipped a finger into her pussy, feeling her heated insides. He groaned as he kept fucking her face, one hand holding her neck, feeling it bulge each time he thrusted.

Lara began to moan as her son pumped his cock and stroke her already over sensitized clit and was hard pressed not to buck under him, wanting all of him again, loving the feel of him inside anywhere on her body. Amazing that she had not realized how very addictive he could be...

He kept shoving his cock down her throat, his fingers working her clit hard as his other hand massaged her breasts. He pushed into her over and over, listening to her moan against his cock. He was astonished to see her take it so well, not gagging or anything.

Her body began to respond hard and fast, her hips moving against this fingers, forcing them deeper as she continued to swallow his erection. Lara's hands followed the line of his thigh to grip his balls, rolling them, tugging, doing her best to turn him on as much as she was on fire.

His fingers worked her cunt faster, feeling her touching him. He continued pushing his length down her throat, watching the bulge in her neck, and her tits bounceing lightly. He groaned, her attention to his balls bringing him up to his limit quickly. He slowed his thrusts as he came, making sure to unload at the back of her throat.

She swallowed the ropes of seed as fast as the filled her mouth, taking to it like a pro, her body arching under his as his fingers brought her so close to the edge, and left her poised on it...all her attention focused on him, on taking what he was giving her.

He rested himself inside her, rubbing her clit hard as he came. After several more shots of cum he pulled out, letting one last glob drip onto her chin. "That was amazing mom." he said, astonished she could take him all like that. He walked around to the other side of the bed and got between her legs, slowly stroking his cock.

Back
Top Bottom