Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy`s Dirty Little Secret ( Babygirl67 & Krad)

Lara stood still under his hands, her body quivering, the feel of his finger teasing her like that, had waves of wetness coating her inner walls. It made her want to lay down and spread her legs, do whatever he wanted to do.."Please baby, don't stop. Just tell me where you want me to be, what you want me to do."

His finger pushed into the hole slightly, feeling around. "Lean over the couch." he said pushing it a little deeper. He let go of her and trailed his hand up her back, then gave her a gentle push toward the arm of the couch.

Lara followed her son's orders, walking and leaning over the sofa arm, giving him a wondrous view of her tight ass, and the slick lips of her pussy, so proudly displayed. "Now what baby?" Her voice shook, the reversal of roles slightly surprising, and she found herself liking every bit of submitting for once. With her son no less, she was safe.

He walked up behind her and stroked his member down her rear. He prodded at her tight, nearly brand new ass, while his hands roamed her rear softly. "Can I put it here?" He asked, feeling it a bit rude to enter his mother's ass.

Lara nodded, unsure how she would react to this, but willing to try. Already though her body hummed with arousal, body dripping from previous encounters.."Just make sure it is wet and slick..gonna make it easier to slide in."

He slipped his member into her sopping wet pussy, lathering it in her juices, then began to slowly push it into her ass. It slowly peirced into the hole, filling it as he slid it deeper into her. He watched it go in then looked up to her as he started to move. He wanted to see her her face as she stood bent over the couch, her own son slowly fucking her in the ass with his cock.

Lara had some discomfort first, but as he started to move, she found that it make a tight frission of desire shoot thru her, from her belly to the tips of her toes. Her face lay to the side, and she watched her son thru heavy lidded eyes, one hand coming up to her wet slit, fingers getting slick before she slid them over her clit, driving herself into a tight frenzy of desire.

He held her hips, thrusting slowly and deeply into her ass. He felt her hand graze his balls as she rubbed her clit. He watched her look back up at him as he continued moving. This was the best thing he'd ever felt, and he could hardly contain himself as he sped up.

Lara could not believe how good this felt, how fast she was getting aroused, her body slick, her fingers moving faster, wanting to gain release, but part of her didn't want it to stop, the sensations so intense. "God baby...that is it, so good" As she got closer, the muscles of her ass clenched around his shaft, holding him, caressing him with each stroke.

His mind was in a fog, wanting this to never end. He listened to her moans and words, bringing him closer and closer to cumming. He felt her muscles tighten around his cock and he started moving a bit faster, pushing into her over and over. His hands held her rear appart, his eyes watching her face as he fucked her.

Biting her lip, Lara tensed, her toes curling into the carpet, and she began to shove two fingers deep into her wetness, finding the sensitive spot and stroking it as her son sped up his thrusts. It didn't take much more to send her over the edge, the violence of the release had her shaking where she was draped over the sofa, every muscle in her body twitching and spasming, even the one holding her son deep inside. "Oh baby..."

"Mom!" He groaned loudly as he felt her orgasm hit. His own erupted soon after, and his cock started pumping her tight ass full of cum. He shuddered as he pushed in deep, pumping into her. He took a breath and slowly pulled out, putting a hand onto her back.

She lay there, panting and moaning, her body shaking in the aftermath of the powerful orgasm.."Baby....oh my god that was amazing." She didn't try to move, just lay there under the warm hand on her back.

He looked down at her, cum leaking from the tight hole. He wanted to say so much to her, but couldn't think of any words that would come out. He kissed her back softly then took a step back, strokeing her rear with his palm.

Lara took a second to regroup, and let her knees get strong enough to hold her body up. She stood up and turned to give her son a soft kiss on the lips, putting all her love into it. They had moved into another level, the two of them, and she was unsure of where it was going to go, but she was sure they would never be able to go back, not that she wanted to...

"I think a nice hot bath would be in order baby...you wanna join me?" She walked away..swaying and headed to the bathroom, where the water started and soon a tub full of bubbles beckoned, and she slid into the water

He followed her, watching her hips sway as she walked. He got into the tub with her, sitting on the other end, looking accross at her. The hot water relaxed him and he closed his eyes, sinking into the bubbles.

Sinking back into the water, her eyes closed, she sighed softly. She was sore in places she had never been sore in, but it had been worth it. Eyelids fluttering, she stared over at her son for a moment, her eyes soft with love. He had shown himself to be very, very accommodating, and very good.

He opened an eye and looked at her, feeling her eyes on him. "What?" He asked smileing a little. The tub was small so he had to spread his legs and let her's rest between.

Lara crawled over to him, turning so she rested her back against his chest, soft cheeks of her ass pressed up against his hips.."I am just so very pleased with you baby...If I had known all this time the pleasure you could have given me, the pleasure we could have shared..." Her minded drifted over the days events and wondered how long they could have been doing all of this.

He put his arms around her, and his cock automatically stiffened as she rubbed her body against it. "I've always wondered... what you would feel like." he admitted, running his hands over her chest slowly.

Lara snuggled deeper into his arms with a soft sigh of pure delight at the feel of his body pressed to hers, warmed by the swirling waters that caressed them. "I have looked at you before, when you were unaware, and wondered the same, how you felt, how you tasted." She slid a hand over his arm in a display of affection, the hard cock pressed against the sweet globes of her ass a distraction, but not enough to take away from the depth of love she felt for her son

He flexed his member against her rear, unintentionally, feeling her hand on his arm. "You did? When?" He asked, not remembering at time when she could have looked at him.

She laughed and pulled his arms tighter around her..."I never saw you naked except for that one time I walked into the bathroom and caught you in the shower." She remembered that vividly..the glimpse of him naked, his cock half erect in the warm water...the memory sent a shiver down her spine.."I just looked at you going to school, curled up playing video games..and realized how very sexy my son was."

He smiled as she went on talking about it. "Well..." He said blushing, thinking. "So... did you like it?" He asked, his cock throbbing painfully against her rear. He thought back to a few minuets ago when it was burried inside of her.

She curved her back so she could look up into his face, her eyes wide and a little shadowed. "I did, I shouldn't have but I did. I think back, after the things we have done today, and a little part of me wishes we could have done this then, that I had taken you into my bed sooner." One finger teased the hard shaft that pressed against her.

Back
Top Bottom