Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy`s Dirty Little Secret ( Babygirl67 & Krad)

He froze momentairly at her words, so thrilled she said them. He quit holding back and pushed his hips up into her, and quickly his thick seed began filling her warm center. Strands flew up into her body, one after another, finally ending on the 7th spasam. He relaxed back onto the bed, his mind a little blurry.

The feel of him inside her, the wash of warmth, the new slickness was too much and Lara let the waves wash over her. Body convulsing, spasms of her inner muscles massaging his now spent shaft, she shuddered on top of him, pleasure so intense and so right. Slumping on him, she buried her face in his neck, her breathing a bit labored but her lips curved into a mile on his warm skin. "Oh god...baby that was sooo good, so right."

"Sorry I couldn't hold out." He said wrapping his arms around her as she lay ontop of him. His member slowly softened about half, before inflating back up again inside of her. He felt her tightness around him once more as he hardened again.

Lara shuddered as she felt him grow inside her again and she lifted her head, smile playing around her mouth.."Ready so soon again baby?" Her hands trailed thru his silky hair, but made no move to keep up their...activities. Shaking her head, her own hair trailing around them like a silken cloud, she looked deep into his eyes. "I meant what I said, you don't have to help me with anything, this was just between us..I love you baby, I don't want to make you do anything you don't want." Lowering her head, she place a series of gentle kisses to his chest.

Right now he wanted anything and everything. He put his hands back onto her rear, lifting her a bit off of his cock, then pushing his hips up into her again. "What do you want mom?" He asked, taking another small thrust into her. He massaged her rear, occasionally comming up to feel her heavy chest.

Lara moved her lips over her son's, her breath a kiss on his mouth.."I want to do the demo...and I need someone to help me, but don't feel like you have to.." She lowered her head enough that her tongue could run over his lips in a soft caress, "This right now is more that I expected..." Arching her back, she let him thrust into her, her whole body shaking with wanton desire for this, her son, such a forbidden thing but she could not fathom stopping it, or letting it be a one time thing.

"I'll help you with it." He said giving her a small smile. He sat up slightly on his elbows, his member still deep inside her. "I want to." He moved his hands up onto her chest and pulled on her nipples.

Cupping a firm breast in one hand, she lifted it to his mouth, begging him to take it. Her hips moved of their own volition, her lack of control obvious in her quest again for release. "You wanna do it now, or later baby...after we finish this..." Her body bounced on his erection, hoping that he wanted the same thing. She wanted to get him in the shower, or the hot tub. A low groan of desire broke from her lips..."I haven't even figured out where we are gonna do it, kitchen, bathroom....." Her voice was breathless...

"Where ever you want." He said bringing his hips up to meet her's. He sucked her nipple hard, his lips envalopeing it entirely. "We can use them all if you want." He said leaving her nipple hard and moist. "Or maybe you could just go around nude all day and I'll suprise you." he said with a small smile.

The thought had a certain naughty appeal, naked all day, and Lara pressed a quick kiss on her son's lips, her tongue exploring the warm recesses of his mouth and reluctantly she slipped off his hard length, her body still aching, but ready to try something else.."Come here baby, I want to do something.." She walked downstairs into the kitchen over to the fridge, pulling out some strawberries and grabbing the honey off the counter...

He followed her, and entered the kitchen just in time to see her grabbing the honey. It was obvious now what she wanted to do next. And watching her stand there naked infront of the window, kept his cock hard. He walked up to her and took the honey from her. "Where to?"

Lara posted up on the counter like someone half her age and sat at the edge, kicking her feet. She pulled her son up to her, twining her legs around his, till his cock was nestled against the warmth of her body, still wet from their intimate wrestling match. Taking a bite out of a red ripe strawberry, she held the other half out to him with a smile..."Your turn..."

He stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing his member agaist the warm space between her legs. He opened his mouth and pulled the strawberry out of her fingers, leaving behind the green leaves on top.

Sitting on the counter she was about eye level with him as he slowly ate the berry. He pulled her closer to him and nuzzled her neck before moving up to kiss her. He brought the honey out from behind her back and opened the top for her.

She couldn't help it....the grin that threatened finally broke thru, her eyes were bright with amusement and raging desire as well. Lara nodded at the honey in his hands..."You go ahead baby...put it on me, where ever you want. You are going to be the one licking it off anyway." She pulled his head down for another kiss, her body so warm and slick..she couldn't help but twist against the hardness between her legs.

He squeezed a long stream of honey from the bottle over her chest, drizzleing it all over her boobs. He set it down and stared licking it off of her, sucking her nipples extra hard when he got to them.

Lara nearly laid back on the counter as he sucked the honey off her fevered flesh, her body once again held in the throes of passion. Her thighs tight, she pulled his hips into hers, forcing the warm head of his cock onto her clit, so her every breath, movement caused a little tingle of pleasure to rocket thru her, right to the nipples he was sucking so avidly

He cleaned off her chest then sat back a little bit to look up at her. He felt her clit under his member, and his tight sack below, pressing between her folds and against her ass. He slid his hands up her sides and over her chest once, grabbing both orbs and giving a squeeze. "I like the kitchen." he said to her, giving her nipples a kiss.

Biting back a groan of pure pleasure, she wiggled a bit more, till both of them were coated in a mixture of her juices and his. Barely able to focus, she pushed at him and and slid off the counter, the honey bottle in her hands. Cupping his cock and testicles, she drizzled the amber sweetness all over them, then dropped to her knees infront of her son, licking and sucking as the warmth of his body made it run, catching the drips with laps of her pink tongue.

He gasped and held still as she grasped his sack. Her hand on it felt wonderful, but she also had ahold of him in a very sensitive area, so he couldn't move much. He held her head in his hand while she cleaned off every bit of honey, her nimble tounge working over his dripping privates.

Lara stood, shaking her head just a bit, a delicate frown on her face. "I have been having so much fun, I forgot my love...why we are doing this." Reaching down, she stroked him, a soft smile on her face.."We need the camera yes? " She looked around and wondered where to put it, where they would tape...never stopping her loving caress.

He leaned against the counter as she glanced around, her hand still pumping his cock. He was trying to tell her he was close, but knew her mind was elsewhere. He groaned as his member started shooting ropes of cum as she stroked.

She laughed softly as he coated her hand with warm jets of his seed. Dropping back to her knees, she licked him clean lovingly, sucking the head dry. Lara looked up at him from where she kneeled, her eyes meeting his. "You like your mothers touch baby? Shall we continue?" Standing, Lara rinsed her hands in the sink and moved out of the kitchen and into the living room, hips swaying, her nude body on display for him.

He breathed deeply as she cleaned him off, watching her work masterfully. "Your hand felt so good." He watched her get up and walk away, following behind her. He put a hand onto her rear and slipped a finger between her legs, touching her ass hole with the tip of his finger.

Lara stopped and shuddered at his touch, amazed at his curiosity and her reaction to just the light caress. That had never been an area that had come into sexual play before, but the twinge she felt in her pussy had her waiting for him to continue, holding her breath without realizing it.

He felt her reaction and ventured a bit farther in. He rimmed her with the tips of his fingers, lightly, then moving over her rear for a moment, just to come back to her ass. "Shall we continue?" He asked her in her ear, quoteing her from before.

Back
Top Bottom