Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

Feeling how her hot cum now sprouted all over his face and body, he smiled and moaned softly. "Mmm... And what now?" He asked her in a lustful tone as he now felt some cum drip down from his chin and down onto his breasts while his nipples hardened.

The sight of him all covered in cum only made her harden all over again. "Mmm...seems I can never get enough of you."

"Mmm... Thats only a good thing!" He told her while he watched her. "Because you can have as much of me as you want to!" He told her.

He smiled and nodded at her words. "But don't you want to clean my chest first?" He asked her in a lustful tone.

He smiled slightly at her words and nodded. Hearing her say her cock sounded weird in his head, but he did as he was told to, and then sat on top of her, sliding her cock inside of his pussy.

She pulled her legs up to support his back as she leaned upward and started licking his breasts clean of all the cum while she grabbed his hips and started moving them causing him to ride her cock

Feeling how she now started licking his breasts, a moan escaped his lips, and he felt his nipples harden even more. He then soon after started riding her more and more, causing him to moan a lot.

He moaned as he felt this and now let his hair drop in front of his face, just smiling at her. "Mmm... So good!" He told her.
((Let the parents return soon for more action?))

She pulled him down close and thrust hard and fast, hissing at how good it felt. "Fuck."

((yeah sure))

Back
Top Bottom