Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero High

lilithsboy

Star
I was thinking about running a game where the next generation of superheroes is coming up and into their powers. Starting with basic training and other things one would imagine such people would do then evolving into other things. Of course, the nature of the scenarios would depend on whoever decides they want to try to play and what characters they make.

I was going to run this with MURPG rules, I understand those rules well enough to help anyone who does not. I have had very little luck keeping a game going unfortunately as most tend to die out because of people not reposting so I would like to create a game where if I have dropouts and people who want to come in it works with the flavor and this scenario would probably lend itself well to that.

Character thread has been up (I have requested only approved cads go in it) and After Tenshi joined I have stopped accepting people. Currently I am waiting to see what other CADs I get.

I know I have one person who is sick so they may take a bit longer to get one in and I have not heard anything from another. Plus I know one CAD is being worked on.

You KC and Tenshi may of course put your CAD up

Please tell me you have a waiting list. If you have a waiting list, I have a young woman who would be perfect for your training program. Hers is a story of discovery and metamorphosis, though her development can go many ways and it will depend on the story which paths she will take.

Rebecca Kreiger was raised to hide her power. She ingested food and chemicals and her body separated the toxins and harmful substances, secreting them through her bodily secretions or storing them until release, often in inopportune times. She was never truly able to gain control of this power because it is merely a side effect of her body's true power. Living in a repressive community that did not approve of her abnormality, she becam a bully of sorts, to keep people away so they would not be hurt by her power. Burping a cloud of pure chlorine gas would cause corrosive damage to anyone she may be talking to, merury sweat would of course label her as odd and dangerous, and box jelly fish toxin secreted from the touch would be dangerous to those around her. She was immune to the majority of the effects due to her power.

Becca would soon find, in a more accepting environment that her true power is the ability to control her body, to the chemical extent, even to the DNA. Though this will come with much training. Her first manifistations would be that her hair is ALWAYS perfect, always. Then that it is able to manipulate things around her, as in prehensile living hair. She will regenerate, and begin growing armor, or shapeshift, just not sure where she will go from here as her body will have the ability to adapt as she encounters new challenges and experience provide. She may become a Mystique type shapeshfter, or like Megan from Excalibur. Though she is a mutant, she is a young woman and discovery will be her journey.

Harbringer I am sorry I thought I replied to you already. You are first on the wait list and I need to see about some other people so we will likly have a drop

Well ummm... Considering unforeseen circumstances looks like you are in Harbinger. Please let me know if you need assistance.

Uh, sorry to say, but a friend of mine actually set up a Superhero game for my regular group and i kinda lost the spark of interest for this game. I'm dropping out before it begins.

Yeah, and it would be nice to see all of the other character sheets, unless you'd prefer to keep them secret.

Just got access to the sheets today, didn't know so many people were ready

Finally got around to sorting out a Google Doc for it.
And I wrote up her backstory reasonably! Any feedback would be appreciated.

Tenshi said:
dancrilis said:
The specialities should be updated and the challanges explained a bit now.

Psst...

Where's your sheet?

it's neede here.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=89086

Ah I had been waiting for an Ok.

Hey Coja. I've no idea whether we still have space, but I'd love to hear whatever character concept you come up with! :)

Waiting sheets for everyone who has been approved to be posted so that I have names for everyone.

Okay you two get with me quick and we will get yall in here and then registration is closed this has taken way too long.

Back
Top Bottom