Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero High

lilithsboy

Star
I was thinking about running a game where the next generation of superheroes is coming up and into their powers. Starting with basic training and other things one would imagine such people would do then evolving into other things. Of course, the nature of the scenarios would depend on whoever decides they want to try to play and what characters they make.

I was going to run this with MURPG rules, I understand those rules well enough to help anyone who does not. I have had very little luck keeping a game going unfortunately as most tend to die out because of people not reposting so I would like to create a game where if I have dropouts and people who want to come in it works with the flavor and this scenario would probably lend itself well to that.

Hey! Glad to see ya giving it another go. You remember I was there til the end on the last attempt. Would it be possible to play an older char, maybe a teacher at the high school?

That would really depend on the amount of interest we get, I want this to be more focused on discovery if I only have 3 people and one of them has already been through it all then it really won't work. If I have to say, 5 people, then we could work that out.

I was planning on using a Marvel setting. Though until I see exactly what I get from people I will not know for sure what to base them off of. For example, it would be kind of foolish to say X-Men if I get no mutants. Avengers, Defenders or a new type of Runaways or even young Thunderbolts might be fun just depends on what I get.

I'm interested. Now where does one actually find this book, it doesn't seem to be on DrivethruRPG.

Edit: Nevermind, i found a way.

As for a character concept.

I am considering making a pair of twin mutants with the shared moniker Gemini who usually only have an empathic and telepathic link to eachother, but when in physical contact are able to bring considerable psychic ability both extrasensory and psychokinetic.

They are so closely linked that sensory input and memory are shared, effectively making them the same person, should make for some interesting scenes.

H61rj9G.png

Illven: Luck can be a good one if you want the versatility of selecting both good or bad I would suggest witchcraft. If you want it to be always active you will probably do best with a modifier, but can only select good or bad for that.

That Other Guy: Okay so you are looking for something similar to the Stepford Cuckoos. Let me know what sort of powers you would like to

dancrilis said:
Thinking about a pseudo-demonically possessed character.

Probably go with two different forms.

Well, my favorite person has a concept!

Okay so we have three students so far go ahead and make whichever concept you would like Kckolbe.

lets work with 40+Challenges for this and please feel free to ask questions.

If I get energy absorption, do I need to buy force blast to release the energy, or is that free? If it is free, can it be combined with stones from force blast?

Energy Absorbtion/Reflection allows you to do something similar to a force blast though it is not called that.

If you have a force blast you may use the stones from EA/R to power it, you can also redirect an attack. Note if you have both at AN 3 that is two 3 stone attacks not a 6 stone attack.

lilithsboy said:
Energy Absorbtion/Reflection allows you to do something similar to a force blast though it is not called that.

If you have a force blast you may use the stones from EA/R to power it, you can also redirect an attack. Note if you have both at AN 3 that is two 3 stone attacks not a 6 stone attack.

Good to know. In that case, I wanna go a combo of Drain Energy, Healing, and Force Blast for kind of an energy transfer concept. Is there any "power theme" that would get me a discount on that combo? Also, can the 2x and 3x damage advantages be bought for energy drain?

How much would a glasses disability give in stones.

And how much is human average for intelligence, agility, and so on?

Mastery of Darkforce will allow you to purchase Drain Energy at a -1 cost and you can purchase a force-blast in it, the same is true of healing and mastery of living light. Please note it does not matter how many elements you put into a mastery you only get one reduction though you can have more than one mastery, I also require that you keep your masteries at a level at least half that of your reduced ability.

2-3x do work but note that Drain Energy does not do health damage only steal the energy from people.

Normal is always 2. Peak human in anything but int is 3 and for int 7 is an exceptional genius (Bruce Banner and Spiderman)

Sith: You are welcome to join us.

lilithsboy said:
Mastery of Darkforce will allow you to purchase Drain Energy at a -1 cost and you can purchase a force-blast in it, the same is true of healing and mastery of living light. Please note it does not matter how many elements you put into a mastery you only get one reduction though you can have more than one mastery, I also require that you keep your masteries at a level at least half that of your reduced ability.

2-3x do work but note that Drain Energy does not do health damage only steal the energy from people.

Nice! Are those two in a book? I didn't see them in the core or X-Men ones.

Spidy look at Cloak and Dagger and sorry I mixed up some things

Dark force gives energy absorbtion reflection at a -1 while living light gives drain energy at -1

lilithsboy said:
Spidy look at Cloak and Dagger and sorry I mixed up some things

Dark force gives energy absorbtion reflection at a -1 while living light gives drain energy at -1

So living light would be the one that I wanted. Are there other options for master of living light?

Back
Top Bottom