Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero High

lilithsboy

Star
I was thinking about running a game where the next generation of superheroes is coming up and into their powers. Starting with basic training and other things one would imagine such people would do then evolving into other things. Of course, the nature of the scenarios would depend on whoever decides they want to try to play and what characters they make.

I was going to run this with MURPG rules, I understand those rules well enough to help anyone who does not. I have had very little luck keeping a game going unfortunately as most tend to die out because of people not reposting so I would like to create a game where if I have dropouts and people who want to come in it works with the flavor and this scenario would probably lend itself well to that.

It isn't going to I keep having people who apparently do not want to bother to follow basic site rules and I am not going to get in trouble for that... Honestly this is the 3rd time it has happened to me I am pretty much not going to bother gming here anymore.

Back
Top Bottom