Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

Tenshi

Supernova
Imagine if it were real, Apricot. Just imagine it.

In every story in every ancient culture, the gods are shape changers.

Immortal shape changers.

We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what life is capable of. With retroviruses and genetic manipulation we can make crops resitent to poison and disease, grow working eyes on the head of an insect, regenerate lost limbs and organs, even cure congenital birth defects.

What if there are gods, Apricot? What if they’re, I don’t know... Advanced pre humans hiding amongst us, or aliens, or… Hell, what if they are gods?

What could we do with a single vial of blood from a god? A single patch of stem cells from a being who couldn’t die? Who could change into a bull? A fox? A tree?

I know they’re just stories, Apricot, but… Just imagine it!

RE: (Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank

Mol5aa5f7peqsnqh7k7zzfdlblrgmxq6_hq.jpg

Most everyone one traveling to Shirako High made the last leg of the journey on foot.

Many commuters got off the train at West Shikajujimachi station--whether coming coming from the six great skyscrapers east of the River that formed West Tokyo D.N.A. Arcology--what used to be Higashiooizumi--or elsewhere in Tokyo.

Students living close enough to commute usually crossed the Rumikobashi a little upriver from the Station.

In this fashion, a good half or more of the people passing the Shirako River Shrine were heading for school.

Last edited:

Kannazuki-no-Miko-kannazuki-no-miko-10351150-900-846.jpg

Outside the tori gates to the shrine, Kasuga Tamiko--a buxom blond--and Miyazawa Hotaru--a similarly lovely lovely brunette--were singign and dancing to draw the attention of passersby. The two girls were fourth years at Shirako High, and very sweet to their kohai, but were clearly going to be late to their first day of the semester. They were in uniform, but the red and white robes of a miko--shrine maiden--not the white and purple fuku they should be wearing to school.

36iznjqst4qumlznioriyx5f7wttkwfx_hq.jpg

Off to the side of the gates, the old priest who ran the shrine stood at ease with his pipe, explaining to any who approached that the shrine was holding a raffle to raise funds for the coming year. 21 lucky charms would be raffled off. The tickets were 5,000 Yen each.

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg
It was Emi's first day at a new school. Not entirely certain where ti was, she followed the flow of teenagers in uniform. The flow initially lead her—not to the high school—but to a shinto shrine holding a raffle.

B9d7b0e52f626553810d9e8f20ac001c--anime-cat-manga-anime.jpg

“Oh!” came a little excited squeeze not far from Emi. A young fox girl—maybe a year younger than she—gave an excited jump and a little clap. “You're Hamasaki Emi!” she sang out.

The red hiared vixen grabbed another kitsune by the hand and dragged her away from the lucky charms on display. The older girl was quite chesty, displaying her bikini clad bosom proudly by leaving her blouse mostly unbuttoned. “Senpai!” the younger girl sing songed, “Come meat Hamaski-san!”

1a3c9a383efdec43fed24cfa5813c2c4f2da0e8c_hq.jpg

The older girl's eyes widened a little but she offered a languid smirk and a half bow. “Konichiwa.”

The younger girl gave a happy bow. “I'm your biggest fan, Hamasaki-san! I saw your show last month. How did you get out of that straight jacket?”

Emi blushed and bowed. "Konichiwa. I am afraid that must remain a secret or I and those I told would be whisked away in the dead of night to languish in an inescapable fate." She gave a playful grin. “I am afraid you have me at a disadvantage. What are your names?"

Abruptly, another girl presses herself through the two canine-eared beauties from behind and wraps her arms around them as she rather rudely butts into the conversation.

"Hiya, girls! What are we talking about here? Are you also here to throw in a prayer to help you with upcoming tests?"

Oh so casually, her hands slides up to feel up the breasts of the two girls, getting mixed reactions. The busty wolf-eared girl removing her hand quickly while the fox-eared girl freezing up at the touch blushing profusely.

"Name's Yoshihiko Arisu, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

C3qlwDH.png

The redheaded kitune's face lit up Emi actualy spoke to her. "Oh, well we cna't have that, erm..."

She gave a surprised squeek at the girl pressign her way beteen them, cupping her pert little breast and sending hot sparks down ehr psine. "MEep! Senpai, that's not..."

The raven haired neko stepped back as a third individual abruptly barged in. She gave a polite grin to the rambunctious young lady. Then another bow " Good Morning, Yoshihiko-San, Just some Introductions and someone was having a fan girl moment."

Emi gave a playful grin towards the shorter kitsune. She took a breath in and took a step closer to the orange haired girl and offered her hand, knowing she'd probably just offered her self up to be groped. Might as well use myself as bait to give the two girls a break from the attention, Emi thought. She exhaled a little as she stepped forward to seal her fate.

Arisu wrests herself away from the two other girls and takes a step closer. She ignores the cat-girls hand, instead leans uncomfortably close and pushes aside some long black hair aside with a finger to get a good look at her face.

"Fangirling? Are you someone famous, i don't believe i've seen you before."

The neko grinned and slipped in closer leaving little space between them as she looked over the young lady in front of her. "Well no, my parents are the famous ones. I was just assisting in their act. I am surprised I got noticed at all. One time they trussed me up in a straitjacket and i guess it attracted attention. Maybe I should do my next gymnastics floor show in one. It might get me recognized." Emi broke out giggling and gently placed a hand on Yoshihiko's shoulder as she did.

--Category-SigImages--.jpeg

Kye walked up the road, her eyes cast to the sky as she paces the road, so familiar with the road she does not feel she is walking. A melody runs her head, comforting and new at the same time. She hears the voices she is used to. Her strong bass tones, supporting and pulsing strong and providing a foundation. The fun contra-alto of Arisu, spry and bouncy as she cavorted among the other two voices. Her friends, Ryoko who walked with her, each enjoying the quiet and their own worlds. Ryoko was the baritone, a bit dark often deep but able to play and rise out of the depths to ascend to great powerful heights. Isabella held them inspired, always pushing them to rise to her standards, her great soprano rising through the scale. Another, another tone rose through the mix, one she did not recognize as she a tenor, yes she was coming. Hmmm, who?

Her music faded as she heard the cries of the temple priest, saw and felt the dance of her friends. Raffle tickets supporting the temple. Dad wouldn't mind her being generous. She veered, allowing her friend to choose her own path. She dug into her clutch, slung over the same shoulder her violin floated on. A roll of yen peeled away as she thumbed through it. "Twenty tickets," she requested of the priest. Then on a whim, handed back ten of the tickets, "I offer you, Sempai. Give one of these to the ten best choices of families that need help and come to your services. You know them better than I." With a low bow, Kye left the priest.

She looked for Ryoko, and seeing Arisu molesting her friends and a new girl, a sweet tenor note played in her head, paced forward. "Kohai Arisu, introductions are necessary. Your new friend, who is she?"

Grinning widely at that mental image, Arisu throws her arms around the neko and joins her in her giggles. Hearing the voice of her senior, she turns her head to respond.

"Ohayou Shi-chan! I like this one, she's funny. Can i keep her?"

She looks back at the girl in her arms, and after a quick moment realizes that she doesn't know yet. Then, letting go, sweeps her arm out in a wide motion to indicate Kye.

"You know, I don't actually think i got your name. Anyways, this is Kobiashi-senpai. She's real nice."

Emi smiled and returned the hug. Then she slipped away to turn and give a bow to the new comer. "I am Emi Hamasaki but please just call me Emi. I am a sophomore transferring from Furinken High School. It is a pleasure to meet you." She straightened up after the introduction. The raven haired girl had a bright smile on her face and a slight flush to her cheeks as she had just been laughing.

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

Ryoko walked beside Kye that morning at an easy pace, chatting quietly with the other girl about a Swedish turn of the century band she'd discovered. “Their songs are all war stories,” she was explaining, “From the world wars of last century, to the fall of the Tokugawa, back to the Greeks and the Persians.” The young woman's soft, dove gray wings were held high and tight against her back, slipping out of slits in her fuku. The tenshi wore a large hip pack strapped to her belt along with her computer and carried an oversized bento—lunch box.

When her friend went up to the priest to buy tickets, she stepped over to some shelves to look at the charms. “These are very pretty,” she said quietly. “I hope the raffle goes well, these are on gold chains.”

The priest gave Kye a warm smile when she handed back ten of the tickets. “You have a good heart, my dear. Heaven smiles on such generosity, but I think your smile is brighter. I'll ensure that smile spreads.”

After Kye had turned away, Ryoko looked to the priest and blushed a little when she realized the old man's eyes were taking a hot wander down her friends rear. She shook, then stepped up to him. “Ohiayo, sir. I'll take five tickets please.”

Stuffing her tickets into her purse, Ryoko rushed over to where Kye had found Arisu, and Arisu had found some other playmates. The red haired girl gave the newcomer a queit smile. “Pleased to meet you, Emi. I'm a second year too. Suzuyme Ryoko, how do you do?”

Kye smiled as she Arisu's request, "We shall see you impudent little one. If you do not chase her away." Turning her attention to Emi as she introduces herself, "Kohai Emi, please disregard our rude little heather here. Arisu does know better, she just doesn't care. Were you getting tickets for the raffle?" Kye gave a motherly glance to the two girls that were Arisu's entourage, a smile and a gentle reminder that it was almost time for school by pointing at her watch while Arisu was distracted gave them options.

Returning her attention to the new girl, I am Kobiashi Kye, but please call me Kye, we are soon to be good friends. We should be getting up the road to school though if we are to be on time, that is, if you have no other business here." She pans her arms out towards the shrine, then noticing truly who had been singing and dancing offers her former classmates a wave and a bow to their success.

Emi grinned, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Suzuyme san. I am doing quite well and how are you?"

The raven haired girl looked at her watch more out of habit than out of doubt. "Well Kye may I walk with you then, since there is not much time?" She grinned and motioned with her hand to say with body language, 'after you.'

Being reminded of the time, Arisu perks up and dashes off towards the priest which she promptly hands a crumpled 5.000 yen note in exchange for a single ticket.
Then sprinting, skirts fluttering behind her, to the offering box where she dumps some assorted coins and claps her hands together in a mumbled prayer that likely contains something about remedial lessons and how actual torture would be preferable.

It doesn't take long for her return to the group, where she in a friendly manner places a hand on the back of Ryoko and the big-bosomed fox girl to unnecessarily urge them onward.
Nobody wants to be late after all.

Kye ushered them along, even stepping behind Arisu with a playful swat at her waving skirts. "Did everyone find a ticket? I have a few extras if needed. I want all my friends to have a chance at the lucky charms, and the temple can benefit from the sales." Kye didn't expect any of her friends to have missed a chance to help, but if it was money, she made sure to cover. Just-in-case. She listened to the chatter, the movement and flow as they wended their way to school. A beautiful harmony already rising. Yes, she will make a nice addition.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was new in town as she was a new student since her father was sent here in japan for a new job. Her father was an Caucasian American man but her mother was an Arabian women that was born in Dubai and immigrated to the state where she fell in love and she found the man of her life. Soon after that they got a cute Arabian looking girl that was their treasure.

Isabella was new to school, she came to it before to visit and she met a couple of nice girls that were kind with her on her visit. She was very shy and still a virgin. Her mother had the idea that it was time for her to meet guys and to loose her virginity since they came to japan. Isabella was loving everything the Japanese culture have to offer but she mostly love to dance. The dance her mother showed her was far more sexual then all the other dance she knew and her mother made sure she was well train in how to please a man as her mother wanted her to find a good man and get married.

It was her first day at this school and she was moving to meet her new friend Kye and Ryoko, those two girls were fun and they made felt very welcome in the last two weeks and with their help now her Japanese wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either. The school Dean asked Kye to tutor her into adapting into this new life style. Since Kye was close to Kyoko, she asked for her help to help the new girls.

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

Noticing the slightly younger redhead aproaching, Ryoko flashed a grin. "Just a sec, girls1 We have one more coming." She darted away, not to Isabella, but back to the shrine. By the time Isabella reached them, she was back as well. "Ohaiyo, Isa-chan! How's my favorite new kohai? she pressed five rafle tickets into the first year's hand. "The shrine is raffling off some of the most beautiful charm bracelets I've ever seen. I hope we all get lucky."

She suddenly frowned and glanced at, Emi, whispering, "Doh!" Before she could dart away again though...

B9d7b0e52f626553810d9e8f20ac001c--anime-cat-manga-anime.jpg

"Emi-senpai!" the kitsune with the long red-gold hair came running up to the other new girl. She, too, held up five raffle tickets. "My name is Junko. Kurosawa Junko. I want you to have these, and I hope we'll both have a great time at our new school."

The red hiared vixen spun away and ran up the road towards the school, chasing after the purple eyed kitsune. "Wait up, Kaede-senpai!"

Emi grinned and took the tickets. "Thank you Junko-chan." She waved after the running girl as she followed with the other sophomores.

Then she gave a bow and a wave to the other new girl. "Greetings Isabella, I am Emi Hamasaki. Hope to talk more later!"

First floor of the main building was specialized classrooms, offices, and the teachers lounge.

The five girls walked together to the second floor and dropped Isabella off at Classroom A. Here a bunch of fifth years were gossiping intensely and didn't immediately seem to notice the new girl. Given that a good third of the classroom had animal ears, tails, or even wings, and she wasn't the only foreign-born among them either, perhaps they could be forgiven for missing the beautiful redhead initially, but..

Had that blue haired girl been crying?

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Higher up in the third floor of the main building, the three second years--Arisu, Emi, and Ryoko--waved goodby to Kye at classroom C.

Here, along with a fairly ordinary crowd by their school's standards, they might notice a slightly younger than most looking girl. Despite the fresh face that belonged a floor down, she was quite buxom and curvy, filling out her blouse nicely. She wore glasses with a PIXEL system, and had an old fashioned textbook on the desk in front of her, open to chapter seven, which she was studying intensely.

It was a biochemistry textbook, any one who cared to cross reference the rfid tag against the internet could note that it was the third year biochemistry textbook used at Tokyo University.

Finally, Kye had to face it alone. A walk of shame? A gauntlet of bitter pride? Striding up the steps to the third floor, not continuing to the fourth with friends and acquaintances who called greeting as they past. There she was again. Classroom 3B. Second year in a row.

Back
Top Bottom