Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime was actually a little impressed, she pegged them all for a bunch of lackies simply following a strong man, but they all seemed to have a great deal of respect for Masamune. Keeping close to him as to not get lost in such a large establishment, fiddling with her pipe.

((When do you want Aki to find Yuki~?))

Megohime took the tin and muttered a thank you, filling up her pipe before handing him the tin again. “Got a light?” She asked, leaning against the wall beside him.

Megohime rose her brows, so he was actually a Deviant, not just some primped up freak. “Thanks.” She murmured, puffing happily on her pipe, blowing smoke into the air. The silence was awkward, but she had no questions for him.

Megohime blew more heavy smoke into the air, rather enjoying the smooth tobacco Masamune had provided her. “I don’t fuck for free.” She said simply, glancing over at him; admittedly, he was rather handsome.

She finally took a seat on the edge of the pillows, making a noise. “No, the Madam was always fair, I saw plenty of money. I’ve just never gotten anything out of fucking men like that, so I stopped.” She shot a glance to Masamune, curious to see his reaction.

He had his eye narrowed thoughtfully as he poured another cup of sake, "I see..." He muttered, oddly understanding of the whole thing, "Yeah, I probably wouldn't wanna have anyone stick their dick in me either if it was one sided all the time."

Megohime seemed to relax a bit when she heard his response. “Pour me a cup?” She asked, seeming to have calmed down quite a bit, perhaps she was even warming up to him?

He nodded and grabbed a spare cup, handing it to her before pouring her some sake, "I'll be honest, so long as you aren't a total bitch about anything or to any one, you'll do fine here. No one is gonna treat you like shit, no one should ask for sexual favors...you're one of us now."

Megohime easily knocked back her drink, making a soft noise and giving a small nod. “Alright, but I don’t play grab ass.” She locked eyes with him. “And even if you’re the only one going to bed me, I’m still going to make you work for it.” A soft, playful smirk curled her lips, eyes glinting as she held out her empty cup.

Nana had been at one of Toyotomi’s many private estates for quite some time, her favorite was one of the smaller ones by the ocean, which Hideyoshi allowed her to visit often. Most of her time was spent alone, tinkering with small mechanical parts, nothing that actually created anything, but simply trinkets to keep her hands and mind busy. The last few days, pirates had been rumored to have been spotted on the waters near the estate, but even as the sun set, she saw nothing on the waters from her seventh story balcony. Only after dinner, did alarm bells ring, pirates had indeed been spotted out on th water, but only a small fleet. Like every night, she stood on the marble railing of the balcony, staring down at the ground far below her, a blank expression on her face. She wasn’t particularly unhappy with her life, but she wasn’t happy either. Everyday was the same, and she felt empty inside. Lost in thought, she hardly registered when the sounds of fighting started far below her, the pirates had made it into the estate, and the fleet on the water was merely a distraction.

When the pirates made it to where she was, they didn't know what to do. "Aniki," one said nervously, "tis a woman. Looks to be a concubine. What do we do?" 'Aniki' stepped into the room, a tall brute of a man with wild white hair and one good gold colored eye.
"First, we let her speak her mind." He stated, "Won't want to be rude, we are invading her home."

The woman looked back over her shoulder, not even realizing that a good handful of men had entered her room. She didn’t look scared however, and she actually turned her attention back toward the ground seven floors down.
“It’s not my home, it’s my husbands.”
Her voice was soft, matching her appearance, with long, inky black hair and grey eyes. She was barefoot, wearing only a simple white gown, which was blowing steadily in the breeze from her place on the balcony ledge.
“You may take what you wish, I won’t try to stop you.” Was she planning to jump? She really didn’t have any other reason to be up on the ledge if she wasn’t.

"Hey now, suicide ain't the answer." Aniki said, "Why don't you come away from there?"
"Lady Nana!" A guard shouted from the other side of the door, trying to get passed the pirates to 'save' her.

“Rest assured, my being up here was not driven by you, Pirate-san.” She took a small step forward, letting her toes hang off the edge of the marble railing.
“I simply see no point in continuing my life any further.” She swayed a bit, her balance unsteady from the strong sea breeze, but she remained in place.

"Hey, hey...!" Aniki took a step forward, clearly panicked, "Let's talk about this, eh? Are you bored? Do you hate it here? You could come with us! Sail on the open sea! Live a life of adventure and freedom! There's no need to throw your life away..."
"Lady Nana!!" The guard shouted over the pirates holding him back, away from the conversation their captain was having with her.
"Your name is Nana? That's a lovely name..." Aniki stated, "A lovely name for a woman with a good head on her shoulders.."

The thing that seemed to make her stop was the word freedom. Slowly she turned to face him, but remained on the ledge.
“You would take me with you..?” She seemed to be reconsidering taking the plunge. She completely ignored the guard who was shouting for her, looking Motochika in the eye.
“I-“ Whatever words she had for him next were lost, a cannonball slamming into the building a single story below them, jolting the structure and sending the woman called Nana over the edge. Her eyes were wide, arm outstretched for Motochika, but all was silent, not letting out a single noise as she fell.

Nana dangled over the edge, feet kicking as she tried to find a foot hold against the side of the building.
“I-I want to go with you!” She shouted over the sound of the mighty sea wind, other hand grabbing onto the front of his coat, trying to pull herself back up.

He pulled her up with both arms, the muscles straining with effort. "Aniki!" The crew shouted in shock as he set Nana on her feet. Motochika exhaled in relief before smilig softly.
"Then welcome aboard, Nana. Chosokabe Motochika desu." He said and bowed slightly, grinning widely.

Nana glanced to the door, the guard who had been calling for her now gone, he had fled, in fear of he pirates and the fire that had started around the mansion. She looked back to Motochika, bowing her head in return. “Arigatou.”

Back
Top Bottom