Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded, smiling as she followed Amaya out to enjoy the peace of the gardens. She seemed much more relaxed out here, away from the tension and stress of the household.

Masamune doubled over, wheezing in pain. Kojurou didn't care to knock, he pushed the door open quickly and moved to grab Megohime. He had some inhuman strength of his own, it seemed. "That is quite enough! You're lucky I don't have you killed for assaulting Masamune-sama!"

Amaya followed a bit closer to Akihime this time, almost more walking with her as a friend rather than a guard. “The roses are all in bloom, it’s quite magnificent.”

Megohime glared at Kojurou over her shoulder, struggling still. “Assault? What do you mean, that was just a little bit of foreplay, and like I said, it’s extra for two!” She swung her head back, trying to slam the back of her head into his nose; at this point, the Madam had made her way into the doorway, but had made no move to stop either party, watching with a cigarette in her mouth.

Akihime smiled and looked over the different colored breeds, loving how well tended they were. "It is, roses have always been one of my favorites." She looked much more at peace here amongst the flowers than she ever did indoors, "I love the lilies most, however...especially the tiger lilies."

Kojurou grabbed her by her hair and kicked her knees out, knocking her to the floor and pinning her there. "Are you alright, Masamune-sama?"
"Yeah...fuck, she kicks hard." Masamune answered before covering up and glaring at the Madam, "You just gonna stand there and gawk?"

Amaya nodded in agreement. “They’re some of the finest flowers we own.” She said softly, reaching out and touching one of the budding roses gently.

Megohime wheezed when she was slammed into the ground, trying a few times to buck Kojurou off of her, but to no avail.
“Not gawking, just here to remind Megohime of the House rules.” She said between puffs of her cigarette.
“They haven’t even paid yet, they don’t get to do as they please.” Megohime spat sourly from under Kojurou.
“Quiet, Megohime.” The Madam snapped.

Akihime watched her with a gentle smile, always happy to see Amaya in a state of peace rather than her usual serious expression.

Masamune redressed and made a noise. "I could take her off your hands for good, if you wanted."
"Masamune-sama, I do not condone killing working girls." Kojurou said firmly. Masamune waved his clawed hand, scrunching his nose.
"No, no, not kill. We take her home. Teach her some manners."
"Pardon?"

((We can come back to them in a second~))

Megohime looked just as stunned as Kojurou, looking from Masamune, to the Madam, who seemed quite interested in his offer.
“Ten thousand yen.” She said, smoke puffing from her mouth as she talked.
“Madam!” Megohime protested, eyes wide.

"Done."
"Masamune-sama!" Kojurou protested, "We do not have the room for a woman!"
"Nah, it's cool, she'll stay in my room." Masamune smirked

Megohime scowled heavily, glaring up at Masamune. “If you think I’ll even go near your lizard cock, you can kiss my ass.” She hissed at him, then tried her best to elbow Kojurou. “And you get off of me!” She ground out, trying to squirm free.

Kojurou only seemed to pin her down harder to the floor, "That is quite enough, Megohime-dono." Oh, well, at least he was still respectful. Masamune rolled his eye and moved to leave.
"Kojurou, pay the Madam and then call for a car."
"Hai, Masamune-sama." Kojurou pulled Megohime to her feet and held her wrists together with one hand before pulling out a money clip and handing it to the old woman, "This should cover the visit and for Megohime."

The Madam thumbed through the money, nodding her head with a grunt. “Thanks for the business.” She bowed her head to him, then turned and headed back down the stairs.
Megohime was quiet now, no longer struggling against Kojurou.
“Can I fix my clothes before we leave?” She asked quietly, voice quivering with rage, her gown was still open in the front, sash on the floor by the bed.

Kojurou finally noticed and blushed before looking away, "Ah, yes, of course.." He said and released her wrists, turning to give her privacy.

Megohime rubbed her wrists and glared at Kojurou, but didn’t try anything else. She moved over to where she had discarded her sash, closing her robes and tying her gown closed with the silk sash. Before returning to Kojurou, she moved over to her desk to grab her tobacco pipe, knocking the ash into the ashtray before pocketing it. Moving over, She motioned she was ready, this time standing beside Kojurou, like she was going to follow him out.

He nodded and walked out with her, pulling out his phone and calling for the car as Masamune had requested. Masamune was waiting with the other girls, listening to them praise and compliment him contently.

Megohime waited with Kojurou, much rather enjoying his presence than Masamune’s, at least he hadn’t punched her. She gingerly rubbed her swollen cheek, staring out onto the steady stream of traffic before them.

Soon the car pulled up and Kojurou opened the door for Masamune, who entered first. Kojurou allowed Megohime to enter next before he himself got into the car.

Megohime was surprised with how roomy the car was, Masamune had to be quite rich to afford such nice commodities. She sat in silence as they drove, stealing a glance or two over at Masamune, then smirking softly. A nice bruise was forming under his eye; but she herself had a nasty bruise and lump on the side of her face.

“Just admiring how handsome my new master is~” Her tone dripped with sarcasm, turning her own head away and looking out the other window.

Megohime made a noise, a slight look of disgust on her face, but she remained silent for the rest of the ride. Once they arrived to their destination, Megohime was a little surprised to see the crowd Masamune was with. It was a motorcycle gang, and what she could only assume to be their home, also seemed to double as some sort of club or bar. It was huge, and many men sat around drinking, smoking, or gambling.

Megohime looked around with a wary eye. “And if I don’t?” She asked, but it was more a question just to see what he’d say. Obviously she didn’t have much say in any of it, nor did her opinion matter.

“Fair.” She gave a small shrug and pulled her pipe from her sleeve. “Got any tobacco?” She asked, carefully brushing a few ashes from the slender pipe.

"Not on me but I have some in my lounge." He said as he headed in. As soon as his foot hit the carpet, everyone was up and bowing, "Irrashaimase, Hitto!" They all greeted boisterously.

Back
Top Bottom