Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"You know damn well.." She put her hands on her hips, "You are much too attractive to be a knight." She was playing around, of course, she loved the way he looked.

He chuckled and drank the mead, definitely loving the praise. "Apparently quite a few people think I look rather dashing.." he said.

She took the small slit of her skirt above where her stocking was shown and opened the slit more to show her thigh, tucking her skirt into her corset. She lowered her blouse above the tops of her breasts to show more cleavage and gave a satisfied noise.

"I suppose we are, maiden." He said as he watched her walk away, growling as he could swear he could see her ass every time her skirt swayed.

"Hey, tavern wench!" A bull turned to her and grinned, holding up a ten dollar bill, "How's about a kiss~?" Sena looked and moved over, leaning in close.
"Choke on it, pig~" She cooed before walking away.

When the festivities started to die down the closer to night it became, Sena was helping close up the tavern, wiping down the tables and putting up the chairs.

"That's fine, I can watch and uh.. make sure you didn't miss anything~" he said with that same smug grin. He set his helmet down and removed the leather cap, revesling that his longer hair had been pulled back into a small but messy bun.

Back
Top Bottom