Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He held her close, smiling and slowly falling asleep with her. The weeks crawled by without much activity, but something unique was around the corner. They had both purchased their costumes, and were both preparing for the renaissance fair.

"Oh yeah? You think you can handle mine?" Neither of them had told eachother, this was gonna be a fun surprise.

"So am I~" he said with a smile. They drove for a good while before pulling into the parking lot and he waited for her to head off before he grabbed his stuff from the trunk.

He was having fun. His armor was shiny, and thankfully, it wasn't too hot to wear. He was a knight, covered in plate and some chain mail, sword at his hip. He looked around for her, definitely wanting to show off.

He was getting a lot of stares from other males and females of various kinds, making him really want to find Sena.

He smirked beneath his visor, before moving to take off his helm, and look around at the people staring.

He saw some tails stick up and a couple people almost trip before a brave soul came up and gave him her number.

He decided to head to the "tavern", surely Sena would be where the booze was. When he reached the tent where the alcohol was, he spotted a familiar head of pink hair. She turned when she heard the armor and smiled; she was wearing a rather tight corset and dress, the skirt short enough in the front to show the tops of her stocking.
"Mm, another brave knight come to drown his sorrows~?"

He smiled. "Ah, not drinking for sorrow, to the spoils of victory, fair maiden." He said with a smirk and another courteous bow.

Back
Top Bottom