Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He kissed back before lubricating both Hayden and himself, before slowly beginning to push into him with a low moan.

He hissed and yowled as he began stuffing him full of his massive cock, his stubs rubbing spots he never knew existed.

He snarls loudly. "F-Fuck I'm not even halfway in..~!" He yowled. He gripped his hips tight and slammed hard into him, arching and yowling loudly.

He pulled his head back by his hair and hunched over him, moving to start stroking his cock slowly. "Now now, none of that. I wanna hear it all." He purred loudly in his ear.

"Yeah? You havin fun, huh~?" He asked, rearing back before slamming hard into him, inadvertently finding his spot.

He arched hard and moaned lowly. "O-Oh fuck it has been a while, hasn't it~?" He purred, slowing to a stop to give him a moment.

He couldn't stop screaming, loving every second of it. Sena was trying very hard not to ease her ache, waiting for her turn.

He yowls and bucks harder into him, moving and hoisting him up and beginning to slam him down over his massive cock.

Back
Top Bottom